Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:21 pm
( Okay I am just going to have Minna be.... somewhere..xD)

Minna stood next to Frost and glanced at Dr. Jackal. She stared at his clothing and thought to herself while looking away, " He has a nice taste when it comes to clothing."

( It's Sasuke. <333333)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:51 pm
((Seems to me Aku won't post anymore, Gants...will it be fine if, my char drops in?))
Ravyn narrows her eyes at Aku, slightly wanting to get out of there, she spreads her wings open and she flies off, as she glides through the sky, she sighs slightly and she mutters, "What a boring night, can't I get something to do?"  

Rodo Kamelot

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:30 pm
( Well...atleast Ha-chan and I arent the only ones still here. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:37 pm
(( That I have to agree... sweatdrop ))  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:56 am
kia_souma
( Okay I am just going to have Minna be.... somewhere..xD)

Minna stood next to Frost and glanced at Dr. Jackal. She stared at his clothing and thought to herself while looking away, " He has a nice taste when it comes to clothing."

( It's Sasuke. <333333)

((Lol yep!! I love Sasuke!! Lol, sometime this weekend i'm going to go get a naruto headband razz !! I can't wait biggrin !!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:57 am
kia_souma
( Well...atleast Ha-chan and I arent the only ones still here. sweatdrop )

((Yeah... sorry about that I'm grounded off of the internet so I sneak on it on the weekends xD!! So yeah the only reason why i'm on today is we have today off razz !! So i'm quite sorry about this maybe by the end of this week i'll be ungrounded xD! Dunno!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:48 pm
( I advise you not to get the Naruto head band at Hot Topic. They look fake. The one I got was from the Fanime Convention. You should buy the head band online. 3nodding

I really dont think anyone dislikes Sasuke. Lol Omg its Zoey's digi spirit.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:46 am
kia_souma
( I advise you not to get the Naruto head band at Hot Topic. They look fake. The one I got was from the Fanime Convention. You should buy the head band online. 3nodding

I really dont think anyone dislikes Sasuke. Lol Omg its Zoey's digi spirit.)

(Lol, really? But were I live we don't have an anime convention and i'll see if my mom would like to have me buy something off the internet.. is the internet cheaper or more exspensive? Lol, I really haven't boughten anything off the internet razz !! But thankies for the help biggrin !!)

(Lol yep!! I thought the picture looked cool!! So yeah I put it on razz !! I just love Zoey's beast spirit she's so cool!! Lol!! xD!)  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:57 am
( You should see how much the head band costs at Hot Topic and then compare it to other sellers. See which one has the better deal.

Zoey's beast spirit is one of my all time favorites. I love the style. heart )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:36 pm
(( Where's Grants anyway?~sighs~ Hey, how you two doing?))  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:46 am
kia_souma
( You should see how much the head band costs at Hot Topic and then compare it to other sellers. See which one has the better deal.

Zoey's beast spirit is one of my all time favorites. I love the style. heart )

(Lol okay I'll do that razz ! Thankies! I didn't get to go out to the mall yesterday because I was quite sick. Oh yes, I'm not quite sure if I'll be on this week since i'm grounded it matters if dad ungrounds me this week (week 5) so yeah.. And I also love the style of her beast spirit it's just so cool!! biggrin !!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:48 am
ravyn_wilson

(I dunno he's just disapeared sad I hope he get's back soon even though I won't be able to get on this week.. but like I said in my last post unless dad will unground me razz !)  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:43 pm
ravyn_wilson

( I guess Gants died. xD I've been doing fine. Studying and working on homework. The usual. Well, atleast I have the rest of this week until Thanksgiving break. How about you?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:19 am
((Hey!! Guess what!! I'm ungrounded!! I'm so happy now I can be active again xD!! I'm so happy. I told my dad that today was the 5th week of me being grounded and he's like really it's been that long and me and mom were like yep!! So yeah! xD!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:05 pm
( LOL I never get grounded. They tell me I am grounded and by the next day, they completely forgot about it. I cant say I am proud about that...)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games