Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:24 pm
I just got a hair cut...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:25 pm
Lifeless-Fox
I just got a hair cut...

=O  

Waynebrizzle

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
I just got a hair cut...

=O
It'll grow back in a week.

My hair is freekish like that.
It grows really fast.
Took me 4 weeks to have long hair after going bald.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
One day I took loooots of pics, then i sent them to my Gaia gf... See how am I a good actor! ^^

Diglidi-Dude

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm
Lifeless-Fox
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
I just got a hair cut...

=O

It grows really fast.

It's taken me about a year to get the hair I have now. . >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:52 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
I just got a hair cut...

=O

It grows really fast.

It's taken me about a year to get the hair I have now. . >_>

Thats why I love my hair.
But yours is cool, it's like thick at both sides.

LifelessFawkes

Gonbe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:46 pm
Ahaha, Diglidi looks kind of cute in a little-boy way.

I, however, am absolutely terrifying.

User Image
BEWARE THE PLUSHIE PRIEST!!
(Strained expression due to trying very hard not to laugh. Thing on head heavy.)

User Image
And we don't even particularly like Naruto! We just collect these compulsively! We have a lot of other series, but we thought it'd be funny just to photograph these.

User Image
Uh yeah  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:51 am
Damnit Yofu where are you, I didn't want to be the first to hit on Gonbe. sweatdrop

Your Naruto collection caused my heart to skip a beat, alas, I couldn't read them for I don't know characters. burning_eyes  

Zen Rider

Gonbe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:15 am
Zen Rider
Damnit Yofu where are you, I didn't want to be the first to hit on Gonbe. sweatdrop

Your Naruto collection caused my heart to skip a beat, alas, I couldn't read them for I don't know characters. burning_eyes

Rofl.
I'm generally unphotogenic, but I'm past caring about that, so no goth/emo myspacey pictures with super-high-contrast.

You mean the characters on the spine? They just say 1-2-3-4-5-...-20-something, I don't even know how many I have.

I only have 15 books of FMA and I prefer them to Naruto, so I hefted those all the way to Canada. The Naruto book are sitting back in Hong Kong, generally being unloved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:03 am
Gonbe
Zen Rider

Rofl.
I'm generally unphotogenic, but I'm past caring about that, so no goth/emo myspacey pictures with super-high-contrast.

You mean the characters on the spine? They just say 1-2-3-4-5-...-20-something, I don't even know how many I have.

I only have 15 books of FMA and I prefer them to Naruto, so I hefted those all the way to Canada. The Naruto book are sitting back in Hong Kong, generally being unloved.

No I mean't I wouldn't be able to understand the characters on the pages inside.  

Zen Rider

Gonbe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:36 am
Zen Rider
Gonbe
Zen Rider

Rofl.

No I mean't I wouldn't be able to understand the characters on the pages inside.

Ah, right...
Well, it's not too hard to learn, especially for Shounen comics. Honestly, all they say is:
"Die!!"
"Huwargh!"
"Yaaah!"
"You die!!"
"Take this!"
"Prepare to die!"
"Muahah!"
etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 am
Lifeless-Fox
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
I just got a hair cut...

=O

It grows really fast.

gonk LUCKY!!!! I wish mine would grow that fast

@ Gonbe: lol you have no idea how loudly that made me laugh  

Koosei

Sexy Yofu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 am
Zen Rider

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:38 am
Man we need to hurry and get off this stretched page.  

Zen Rider

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:45 am
it's not stretched? o_O'

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games