Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Me and Uenna just made a great discovery! The Plagas are afraid of the light, right? They only come out at night and they die from flashbangs. That could only mean one thing... They're not Plagas at all! Theyre....

GREMLINS!
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:44 pm
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Me and Uenna just made a great discovery! The Plagas are afraid of the light, right? They only come out at night and they die from flashbangs. That could only mean one thing... They're not Plagas at all! Theyre....

GREMLINS!
xd
Moguaiy!-or however you spell it. Gizmo was so feckin' adorable. *has a gizmo plushie still* whee  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:32 am
Update! I'll be able to make posts for nine days now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:54 pm
I was just thinking about people who call RE Resi... It's a funny name, I bet a british person came up with it.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm watching the cinema Resi on the Teli, It's quite good, myes."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I was just thinking about people who call RE Resi... It's a funny name, I bet a british person came up with it.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm watching the cinema Resi on the Teli, It's quite good, myes."
*slips monocle between glasses and left eye.* Indeed. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:11 pm
Since this is a general discussion thread pretty much, I'll say this: I wasn't supposed to see it, but the Family Guy movie called, "Stewie: The Untold Story" is so hilarious!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:15 am
Stewie makes me think of what Wesker was like when he was a baby.. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:32 am
Maybe that's why they're my favorite.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:50 am
Stewie's more comical while Wesker's just awesome...but yes, they're both pretty cool. 3nodding

After watching two dvds of Titus episodes, I can't keep a straight face whenever Zack Ward's Nicholai speaks. I see him staring out a car window frantically for a cow or setting a wastebasket on fire and edging away slowly with a guilty look on his face. xd That or some little kid with goofy glasses is beating the hell out of him while spouting garbled curses.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:56 am
I thought he was cool in REA. Leave the poor guy alone. If he read all the things you siad about him he'd go in a corner and cry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I thought he was cool in REA. Leave the poor guy alone. If he read all the things you siad about him he'd go in a corner and cry.
I'm sorry, red-haired Nicholai. If the other found you in the corner crying, he'd slap you around like a red-headed step-child. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:30 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm sorry, red-haired Nicholai. If the other found you in the corner crying, he'd slap you around like a red-headed step-child. sweatdrop
YES!!!! I love the Red-headed stepchild jokes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:33 pm
I'm glad you do, Bio.

Six more days until the 'net is gone, again. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:56 pm
Das, go post in the resi RP. C'mon.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:12 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Das, go post in the resi RP. C'mon.
I did. A fair-sized one too. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games