Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:14 pm
Well look who the new pet is!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:42 pm
July 27, 2006

Hello members. Just a quick announcment, I've been working on a new STARS ID Badge. I plan on eventually do a Umbrella Lab card in the future. If your intrested in the card it'll only cost you 150 gold. PM me or leave a message here. Thanks!

User Image

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Wow, Me like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:24 pm
I have recently been invited to the Official Resident Evil Guild.

Can you see what's wrong with that statement?

Now, I don't mean to wage a war, but that just doesn't settle with me. We're the official! Not this semi-noobish guild!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=51995  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Now, I don't mean to wage a war, but that just doesn't settle with me. We're the official! Not this semi-noobish guild!

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=51995

I was'nt too happy either, but just to stretch out a point, our guild has something that the others don't have, first we have more members and second, we actually monitor the guild and keep it up to date. Probably another reason why we top all the Resident Evil guilds. Plus why do you think I put "Resident Evil/ Biohazard Guild"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:48 pm
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

Hello members. Just a quick announcment, I've been working on a new STARS ID Badge. I plan on eventually do a Umbrella Lab card in the future. If your intrested in the card it'll only cost you 150 gold. PM me or leave a message here. Thanks!

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

Glad that mine inspired yours but damn yours look better. TSk!!!!

Oh and I did start my ::Resident Evil/Biohazard:: Roleplaying Guild way back in March 04. Hehe so long ago!

But anyways you guys are invited to join. If that's okay by you -MM-212 Beta . ^_~  

Charlisse

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:01 pm
Gaia's Glitched the bloody Police Tops stare so I'll have to Get back to ya on the siggy cause mines so damn small,and yeah that guild says it's official...I think Original sounds better in my opinion, plus it used to be a thread so..I'm just going with it for now. I'm currently 49% complete with my RE Gaian Avatars,I might start making little scenes with them if I can find any good backgrounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Charlisse
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

Oh and I did start my ::Resident Evil/Biohazard:: Roleplaying Guild way back in March 04. Hehe so long ago!

But anyways you guys are invited to join. If that's okay by you -MM-212 Beta . ^_~
Thanks for the feedback. I really came up with some ideas looking at yours.

I remember your RPin thread back in the day. Such memories wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Charlisse

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:40 pm
MM-212 Beta
Charlisse
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

Thanks for the feedback. I really came up with some ideas looking at yours.

I remember your RPin thread back in the day. Such memories wink

Yeah it was lots of fun.

Hmm were you going to join my rp? If so I need your character profile. I think we might start this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:28 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME

I was'nt too happy either, but just to stretch out a point, our guild has something that the others don't have, first we have more members and second, we actually monitor the guild and keep it up to date. Probably another reason why we top all the Resident Evil guilds. Plus why do you think I put "Resident Evil/ Biohazard Guild"?

Well, as much as I want to say you named is "/Biohazard" in honor of me, Biohazard happens to be the Japanese title for Resident Evil. Just because the name of the guild doesn't simply say Resident Evil, doesn't mean that someone else can claim an "Official Resident Evil" guild and then state, "Well, yours is different. Yours is a Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild." Hell, if they're saying that, oblivious to the fact that it's the game game, then they're too noobish to own a Resident Evil guild in the first place! Let alone one that claims to be official! Rant! Rant! Rant!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:45 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME

I was invited too but I don't plan on going there. I get enough discussions on this guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:24 pm
I'm sure there's no brainer which guild's official. I like this one better anyways, despite the occasional n00bs and whatnot.  

MilitantClockwork

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:34 pm
MilitantClockwork
I'm sure there's no brainer which guild's official. I like this one better anyways, despite the occasional n00bs and whatnot.
I use Noobs as test subjects. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:37 am
uh...shall i get one of them cards
they do look nice  

Ivory Lie

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:12 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
MilitantClockwork
I use Noobs as test subjects. ninja

Nothing to be a shamed of. Atleast you don't use them for target practice. twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games