Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:01 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( ok if you guys aree both in the Corvinus mansion theres a problem.... its a mansion that means it has high security you cant just walk in youd be killed on sight...))

((okay then im near the manison))
sinthia stands near the gate "let me in " she yells to the guards "i am no spy i have no clan!!" her wings cover her but shes starting to smoke
the guard on the roof shot around her feet with a sniper  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( ok if you guys aree both in the Corvinus mansion theres a problem.... its a mansion that means it has high security you cant just walk in youd be killed on sight...))

((okay then im near the manison))
sinthia stands near the gate "let me in " she yells to the guards "i am no spy i have no clan!!" her wings cover her but shes starting to smoke
the guard on the roof shot around her feet with a sniper

she falls to her knees and her wings disaper "why!" she starts to cry then her whole back side sets on fire then she dissapers and appers in a near by forest  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((oh ummm she was getting burned by the sun light and sneaked in to hided from the sun. so she like in the wall. literally.))
purrl looked though the hole in the wall and thought 'whats going on?'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((oh ummm she was getting burned by the sun light and sneaked in to hided from the sun. so she like in the wall. literally.))
bixyll snesed an inturder in the house he walked over at the wall and shot at it (( not hitting her though))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:08 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll snesed an inturder in the house he walked over at the wall and shot at it (( not hitting her though))

sinthia ran past the wall and triped and broke her ankel she cryed out in pain the got up and ran more  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:09 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

sinthia ran past the wall and triped and broke her ankel she cryed out in pain the got up and ran more
(( he wasnt shooting at you he was shooting at purrl))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( he wasnt shooting at you he was shooting at purrl))

((i know she triped though on a large root stiking out of the ground sorry should of put that there))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl lookes at where he shot at. and thought' what did i do?' purrl was shaking. 'not good' her foot was cuaght by a nail and she couldn't move.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl lookes at where he shot at. and thought' what did i do?' purrl was shaking. 'not good' her foot was cuaght by a nail and she couldn't move.
bixyll walked over to the wall and saw purrl " purrl!? how the hell did you get in here... and why did you come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked over to the wall and saw purrl " purrl!? how the hell did you get in here... and why did you come?"
i fell asleep outside and am partly burned on my legs so i ran and hid in the wall trying to escape from the sunlight. am sacred i can't move."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i fell asleep outside and am partly burned on my legs so i ran and hid in the wall trying to escape from the sunlight. am sacred i can't move."
bixyll sighed " you knwo 6ou need to stay out of the sun now that youre a vampire" * most of the people in the main hall had begna to watch them two he moved her fshoe from the nail then ripped of part of his hirt showing his badly scared he bith the sscar open again and put it up to her mouth  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll sighed " you knwo 6ou need to stay out of the sun now that youre a vampire" * most of the people in the main hall had begna to watch them two he moved her fshoe from the nail then ripped of part of his hirt showing his badly scared he bith the sscar open again and put it up to her mouth
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?"
"... it'll its heal your wounds"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:25 pm
sinthia found an un haevily guarded area she grew her wings back and wraped her anckel she flew over the high fence and attacked a vamp and stabed him in the heart he went to dust she killed a few others then spoted on that was calling the leader she killed him and droped the phoe to the ground she went down to the large under ground caveren to a large blood celler and she took a few and went crazy she got a hold on her self and found a good spot to hide and she grabed a packet of blood and hid for a while and tons of people wnet by  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:26 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?"
"... it'll its heal your wounds"
"everyone rs watching me......"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games