Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:41 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
There was a loud boom somewhere off in the distance. Everyone looked that way, and Saix came up from behind me and put his hands around my mouth. ZEXION!! HELP I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Deruku shouted in her head. But it was too late, they disappeared back into that one dark room with the voices.

Deruku could feel someone putting shackles on her wrists. Someone held her head in their hands and spoke softly, "Relax, my love.."

Zexion grabbed Xeggr by the arm and disappeared in a dark portal. They appeared by the kidnapper and Zexion punched him to the side of the face. "State your name..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:57 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
There was a loud boom somewhere off in the distance. Everyone looked that way, and Saix came up from behind me and put his hands around my mouth. ZEXION!! HELP I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Deruku shouted in her head. But it was too late, they disappeared back into that one dark room with the voices.

Deruku could feel someone putting shackles on her wrists. Someone held her head in their hands and spoke softly, "Relax, my love.."

Zexion grabbed Xeggr by the arm and disappeared in a dark portal. They appeared by the kidnapper and Zexion punched him to the side of the face. "State your name..."
((you guys lefted larxene behind.... thats mean......))larxene looked around and saw both of them gone and her called her friend"hi its me. they lefted my behind. so you want to do something. just us girls."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:14 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((DAMN IT! I was posting in the forums and I missed it when Fallenlight262 was here! cry ))
Saix grabbed Deruku by the arm and they went inside a dark portal. They appeared in someone's room. Deruku backed up into a corner, shaking like an abused puppy. ((Awww... Puppy crying )) Saix lifted her chin up with his finger, and gave her a peck on the lips. "I won't hurt you..." he whispered.

((ZOMFG RAAAPEish!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:16 pm
wahmbulance
SAIX RAPES PUPPIES!!
wahmbulance  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:17 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((DAMN IT! I was posting in the forums and I missed it when Fallenlight262 was here! cry ))
Saix grabbed Deruku by the arm and they went inside a dark portal. They appeared in someone's room. Deruku backed up into a corner, shaking like an abused puppy. ((Awww... Puppy crying )) Saix lifted her chin up with his finger, and gave her a peck on the lips. "I won't hurt you..." he whispered.

((ZOMFG RAAAPEish!!))
((you guys lefted me behind))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((ZOMFG RAAAPEish!!))

((i didnt im still in the bar so you guys technicly left me behind TWICE! once i died because i cut!!))  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:24 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((ZOMFG RAAAPEish!!))

((i didnt im still in the bar so you guys technicly left me behind TWICE! once i died because i cut!!))
((you died.... .when*looks back in prevoius posts*.... wow we are unlucky in this rp. that why i try to have two people becuase then i can talk to myself. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:28 pm
((I miss FallenLight262 cry ))
Tears fell from Deruku's eyes, because she sensed that Saix was going to do something to her.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((you guys lefted larxene behind.... thats mean......))larxene looked around and saw both of them gone and her called her friend"hi its me. they lefted my behind. so you want to do something. just us girls."
Maple appeared by larxene"hi"
((maple
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:43 pm
Deruku had the heart to yell at Saix this, "I only love Zexion! NO ONE ELSE!" She held her head in her hands, sobbing.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Maple appeared by larxene"hi"
((maple
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
))
"hi maple how are you?" "ok i guess...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:00 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku had the heart to yell at Saix this, "I only love Zexion! NO ONE ELSE!" She held her head in her hands, sobbing.

aura appered behind saix she raised one fingure over her lips to singul deruku to be quite then she rested her hand on saix's shoulder"i missed you my love"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:32 pm
((how does my avater look?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((cool do you like mine? *hint:think phantom of the oprea*))  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:54 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((cool do you like mine? *hint:think phantom of the oprea*))
((hint: never watched it. i don't get see movies often *crys*))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games