Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm
((Afos, not Afros. He is a man, not an outdated hairstyle.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Afos, not Afros. He is a man, not an outdated hairstyle.))

((Excuse me. Typo.))  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm
((That's funny. Outdated hairstyle whee .
Alright Brett, it's Neros, Lee and Zetsu against Brett, Afos, the librarians and whatever other Hunters show while the police could go either way. The odds are on you guys side, not ours.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
superdog1391
((That's funny. Outdated hairstyle whee .
Alright, it's Neros, Lee and Zetsu against Brett, Afos, the librarians and whatever other Hunters show while the police could go either way. The odds are on you guys side, not ours.))

((Exactly. Of course, I want to know who put the bounty on Afos's head. Because if he is a criminal, then it would seem that the police would be on our side, though I doubt they will do more than sit outside and wait for us to do all the work. And if not, then who knows.))  

Arq Kujos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Arq Kujos
Brettfm
Arq Kujos

((Still? This is taking awhile. And Superdog, we need help. I don't like the fact that more bounty hunters have showed up.))

(At least for you it's three on one in your favor right now.)

(Maybe so, but you have Afros on your side, while I have a sneaking suspicion Otherbody will probably try to kill us all.)

(Afos is fighting Otherbody right now though. And one thing about Faulty. He usually has at least one active or in the works character who wants to kill us all. Trust me on that one. Also, I was measuring bounty hunters against bounty hunter.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm
Brettfm
Arq Kujos
Brettfm
Arq Kujos

((Still? This is taking awhile. And Superdog, we need help. I don't like the fact that more bounty hunters have showed up.))

(At least for you it's three on one in your favor right now.)

(Maybe so, but you have Afros on your side, while I have a sneaking suspicion Otherbody will probably try to kill us all.)

(Afos is fighting Otherbody right now though. And one thing about Faulty. He usually has at least one active or in the works character who wants to kill us all. Trust me on that one. Also, I was measuring bounty hunters against bounty hunter.)

(That may be true, but who knows how many other bounty hunters will come to reinforce you? And what fun would this be if someone wasn't out to kill us?)  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 pm
((Ok, the OOC is going out of control... Where is Kikuka?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:37 am
Shroud summoned a number of living swords that circled him as he floated behind Alabaster.  

Blight_of_Luca

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:07 pm
[[Chill your pants! My computer committed suicide! I'm working on my post!]] EDIT

She kept her brilliant green-hazel eyes fixed on the ground under her feet, her smoke colored lids concealing her eyes and her long eyelashes delicately touching her cheeks. Her face was dusted in pale shimmering powder, her cheeks lightly blushed. Pale shoulders were bare, collar bone adding shadow to her curvaceous figure. Her top was a strait line over her chest and arms, deep red in color and loosely hanging on her curves. A small, cropped black vest fastened in the front, securing the loose red shirt to her bosom. The red shirt flared out again beneath the vest, bunching over the pale section of her lean stomach that showed beneath the shirt. Low on her hips sat a black skirt, tendrils of long flowing red fabric accented the circle skirt's movement.

If it hadn't been for the silvery-blue hair, falling in long curling locks from a loose bun, Aki would have hardly been recognized. That's right, it was ruler of Kabina, here, in the library, wearing black and red, her hair pinned back and curled. She was half hidden behind a door, only now stepping out of her cover and into the clearing smoke. Her gold lined wings sat shrunken on her shoulder blades. "You called me, sir?" Came her once powerful voice, little now, and directed toward the floor, full of respect and fear.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 pm
The tall man with black hair glanced over to the doorway behind him with an almost predatory grin sliding across his face. It was the same grin that a lion eyes a limping gazelle with or the grin a man in a suit gives the woman sitting beside him at the bar after she’s had a few more than she should have. Lust was in the room, and not just the living personification hanging around Alabaster’s hips. It was manifested again in the swing of Anthony Otherbody’s hips and the curve of his lips. It flashed from his eyes as they met the new arrival.

The other man in the room as tall as Otherbody’s reaction was hardly as polished. The white haired man sank to his knees slowly, barely trusting the swarms of invisible hands that gave him sight. The brow above his empty eye sockets crumpled as his mouth fell open in shock. The silence following Aki’s arrival was broken first by the sound of Afos Sem’s palms hitting the floor in despair echoing across the large room. His face held the expression of one who had seen a ghost. But the elation that had lit his face at the sight of the woman he loved, not dead, but standing before him, was gone, replaced by pain. Death is a cruel lie to tell your love, and faking it to side with his enemies is the deepest hurt of all.

“Yes. Yes I did, Aki,” Otherbody’s voice purred in a throaty snarl. His long legs took him to her quickly, desire evident in his footstep. Reaching his arm around her shoulders, Anthony Otherbody drew Aki out of the doorway and further into the large room. He guided her, his arm around her small shoulders and his hand on her upper arm, until she was standing little more than a few feet directly before the crumpled figure of Afos N. Sem. The young man with the white hair could not even look up to face the girl as Otherbody removed his arm from her shoulders. The man’s arm slid down as it dropped from her shoulders, pausing momentarily to pinch the blue haired girl’s bottom, before he stepped back from her and said in that same throaty purr of a voice, “Please introduce yourself to everyone so that we may begin the next number and end this soon.”

~~~

A frown ran across Alabaster Soluna’s features at the events occurring behind him. He continued to stand between the Pirates and the Head Librarian as his hand went almost instinctively to the grip of the silver bladed rifle hanging at his side.

~~~

The musicians in the galleries above softly began the intro to a tango.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 am
Neros continued to follow Afos's movements, but he was surprised to see the girl who was now standing between Otherbody and Afos. "Tell me old man, who is she?" Neros was a patient man, but the time to act was quickly approaching. Nothing would stop Neros, but an innocent girl caught in the crossfire would not satisfy his honor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:38 pm
"That's Princess Aki, ruler of Kabina...But what's she doing with that sleazebag? There's a snowball's chance in a smelting furnace that any of this is right...Just look at him, and then at her." Brett pointed at Otherbody and Princess Aki respectively.  

The Mage of Space

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 pm
"If they are working together, than I think it may be time to step in before this becomes any worse, and if my gut is right, then it's going to get a LOT worse." Lee said to Brett and Neros.
"But Lee... Afos is the target. If they kill him for us all the better right?" Zetsumei now landed, standing next to Neros.
"No. It's keep what you kill. And besides, even if Afos IS our target, I'm getting the feeling that 'sleazebag' here is the greater threat." Now Lee stood and joined Zetsumei next to Neros.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:35 am
"Exactly. The last time I even half trusted a guy like him, I got my limbs blown off." Brett began charging his hand buster as he joined Lee, Zetsumei, and Neros, forming a small wall of bounty hunters.  

The Mage of Space

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 am
"Gentlemen, I believe now is the time to start working together." Neros silently drew his sword from its sheath. "If we are to win, we need to split up those three now." Neros slowly lowered his head. A large chain came out of a pouch in the back of his armor. "When I grab the princess with my chain, be ready to act. Once I move her to a new place, we can deal with Otherbody and Afos. Agreed?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games