Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Polls Project
Post here to introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2SkyDragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 pm
Hello. I'm Dragon. I was invited here. I like stuff. I like the TV series Lost and the TV show Danny Phantom. I luff the computer. I'm obbsessed over random stuff. I'm a girl. I'm 10. I don't act 10. I do stuff. I like The Lion King. The first one. The second Lion King is a rip-off of the first one. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:34 pm
Y HALO THAR I'm 10 Dollar. I tend to be random and... stuff. KTHXBAI. surprised  

10 Dollar

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:43 pm
Hello there, my names Kohana-ichiba and I was invited here by DarquePinkPaper I hope we can become good aquatances! -bows-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:44 pm
Hey... I'm Demon_Prototype. I'm not a newb in spite of my lack of clothes. I donate like cray-zay. Uh... I like snakes, frogs, and lizards... Uhm. I collect wooden puppets, and I'm a gay 16 year old male. Thank you. :3  

Demon_Prototype

Kuni Lord of Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:10 pm
Hey Kuni lord of death 3nodding you all can call me Kuni 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Inu_chan23
Hi I'm Inu, and I'm new. Hope I can make some new friends!!!! xd

i'll be your friend *gives inu a really big cookie*  

HydrangeaSnow

[Lost.Angel]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:36 pm
Wow awsome thanks for the invite this is a cool guild so lets see... Im [stellar.loussier] but you can all call me meylin thats my real name. Im 19 and I live in Canada. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:37 pm
I'm Bookwyrme. I adore books and I love words.

Do not be surprised if I post long "Guess the meaning of this word" threads--I will usually choose really strange words that no one (not even me) knows). I think they are fun.

I am relatively new to gaia, but rapidly becoming addicted, and I enjoy making new friends.  

Bookwyrme

Shadow of Rei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:37 pm
^_^ Hi Im Mikki. Im 17. Im a Christian by choice and a Juggalette by heart. Im usualy on gaia poll whoring and or chating with my friends. I do good in school and I cuss like a sailor other than that.... well you will just have to see.

<3  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emerald Sun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:53 pm
Hello, I was invited because I am already a member of Poll Whores Unite. Yeah. I'm 14 in real life and...well...I'm not that interesting but I like to talk, so yeah mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:10 pm
I'm Rena. ninja  

Lost Pyro

Rubipphire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:08 pm
I's Rubipphire. I sometimes put 2 b's, so if you put 2 b's in meh name, I so totally don't mind. sweatdrop 3nodding

I like friends!!! Any wanting to be mine, I will accept!!! 3nodding

Thank you for the invite!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:39 pm
Hello, LT reporting in... randomly invited maybe.
I'm entertaining maybe... maybe... i might be writing maybe a bit too much. maybe.

I'm new to Gaia and I like making friends. lol  

Monsieur Serviette

The Polls Project

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games