Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:42 am
Phomello jerked his long slender fingers back. "Such hostility!" He chuckled as he gingerly reached out for the hairdo. "Sharp hair?" He flicked his wrist blades out and used them to cut a small chunk out of the hairdo. He retracted the blades and carefully picked up the cut hair. "Pho-Bos? If you would?" He held the clump of hair out to the small girl between his index finger and thumb.
"Of course 'Mello!" Pho-Bos chirped cheerfully as she took the hair and slid it into one of her many pockets. "I'll analyze this as soon as we get back to the office!"
Behind the pair, one could read the carefully lettered sign on what had obviously once been an apartment building. Dr. Phomello Riddell and Pho-Bos, Biomechanists!
"So... would you of the slightly... wet guy over there be interested in an upgrade?" Phomello was back in Puff's face, but this time without the fingers and a foot back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:04 am
"First Cu burns my hair and now you cut it. This just isn't my decade." Puff said as he kissed his ponytail. "It'll grow back, but it's a blow to the ego see that I can be so easily cut through." He said as he looked around. "And I lost my blazer, it was a gift." He sat down on Cu's back and broke down crying.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:47 am
"I'm fine." Haru said nervously. "All I need is my TCM and I'm set." He pointed to his sword and suddenly remembered,. "Oh yeah, Puff i have your blazer; I remember you saying it was important to you." He pulled the item from behind his back and tossed it to him."

"I need my body for the maximum of my strength, my power comes from my mental power as well as my physical power." Tobias said motioning for the man to back away from Puff. "Being a tank fighter AKA a battle psychic, I'm also getting a handle of my meta-psychic abilities."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
Phomello did step back from the sharp-haired one. His gaze travelled carefully over the one called Tobias. His sharp eyes catching every detail and his elongated vampire fangs nibbling softly on his lower lip. "Everyone could use upgrades. Biomechanical upgrades will make anyone stronger."

"Uh huh!" The cute little blond in the overalls nodded with a little hop that threw her whole body into the motion. "Biomech upgrades make you better at everything! 'Mello can do miracles!" She beamed up at the others. "Yup Yup!"

Phomello chuckled and grinned. "She does know what she's talking about. You really could use some upgrades."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:14 pm
"Are you telling me what I need?" Tobias asked with a tiger-like growl. He balled his hands into fist and took a deep breath. "I am a hell of a lot stronger than some little girl and a wanna be Dr. Acula!" He kept himself back and pushed his feet into the ground and the soil pulled itself around his ankles. "Understand that I am human and any altering to my body would be rejected because of my regeneration ability."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Phomello smirked. "If you're as human as you claim, the soil wouldn't associate with you like that. Full humans bear no extra powers and below average strength. Your body has already been altered beyond repair, and regeneration can be worked around." His slender fingers tapped along his hips. "Besides, pulling soil around one's ankles takes very little power. Watch this." He craned his head around to Pho-Bos. "Go ahead."

"Alrighty, 'Mello!" Pho-Bos nodded violently once more before stomping down into the ground with one of her massive titanium boots. A small shock wave rippled through the ground around the boot and a jet of molten rock spewed up from the gound before Tobias. "Easy peasy, 'Mello!"

"Good job, Pho-Bos. Go run and get a cookie from inside." Phomello nodded, beaming at the girl like she were his daughter and had just won a spelling bee.

"Okie dokies!" Pho-Bos took off running towards the building that served as their office and home. "I want a sugar cookie!"

"They're in the jar! Only take one!" Phomello turned back to Tobias. "What were you saying?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:21 pm
"That doctor reminds me of this guy I use to work with a few years back. I just can't quite rememer his name." Puff said as he pulled on his blazer. "He tried to replace my leg with one of his design, I had to kick him in the head a few times before he got the message."

A woman walked over to Tobias and placed a hand on his neck. "Be calm, you don't have any enemies here." She stomped on the ground and his legs were released from the earth. "I'd rather not have to hurt anyone so soon." Her voice was calm and reassuring. "Plaese stop bothering him, he's not one to take kindly to being called 'imperfect' as am I."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:27 pm
"I'm as human as they come, I onlywent past human limits with sacrifice to my social skills so you'll excuse me if don't take kindly to your words, my powers are psychic and can crush any stupid little machine." He said before turning to the woman. "I'm sorry if you're kind of defending a stranger miss but don't touch me; it's normally grounds for a fist in the face."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 pm
"Stupid is as stupid does and ignorance is bliss. So why aren't you very happy? If you have such skills, you are not human, no matter what you say or believe. Nothing can change you to that extent and leave you a human. You are broken and not even I am inclined to fix a heap of rubbish like you."
He shook his head softly and reached into his toolbox. The slender graceful fingers found a slightly squashed sandwich and pulled it out.
"Pho-Bos, sweety! It's time to go!"

"I'm coming!" The little girl's voice floated out of the window as it shut and she clomped down the stairs with a cookie in her hand. The other hand was used to shut the front door and cast a small incantation over it. "Are they gonna get upgrades?"

"No dear. These ones are diehard brokens. They don't deserve upgrades." He placed a hand on her shoulder.

Pho-Bos giggled, her blond hair bouncing. "Too bad for them! They're not even human anymore!"

"That's right dear. Let's go out to see the city for a while, at least until Cu sweeps the breathing trash off the streets." The two set off together and the words, "No respect for the dead," were muttered from behind Phomello's lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:56 pm
"I don't breath, but what ever." The woman said as she looked at a compass. "Yeah, I'm lost and this thing is spinning faster than a room after a bottle of fire water." She said before throwing the compass over her shoulder. "Sorry for touching you, I just wanted to stop you before you did something you'd regret. No matter what he says, as long as you can hold your head up high and keep moving forward you are what ever you want to be."

Puff was staring at the severed part of his ponytail. "I got it, the holy energy is why he could cut my ponytail's dragonbone so easily. I guess noone knows dragonbone is stronger than most blades unless the balance is thrown off. It need to try and remember my dragomancer training."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:21 pm
"Why am I getting mad? Humans are flawed and pron to flaws like my psychic powers and those kinds of twins that are stuck together." Tobias said with a frown. He shrugged before scoffing. "I don't care what a thrid rate vampire has to say, he would have burned to death if he had touched me, my body courses with holy energy; I guess being a former holy man has it's pro and cons."

"Can you perform last rights and marry people?" Haru asked seeing a good oppurunity. "I just want to know for future knowledge."

"Yeah, I can because I never denounnced my faith I just don't act like a holy man." Tobias said explaining himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:47 pm
Puff pulled his legs up onto Cu's back and crossed them before he started to meditate. 'I need to remember my teachings, or else things are only going to get worse.' Puff thought to himself.

Tickey walked over to Puff and touched his forehead gently. "To bring back lost teachings, I call upon all of the knowledge lost over time." A a golden eye flashed on her forehead before she stepped away. "Happy training." She giggled.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:41 pm
Hermit stired to sentinece, he had gone dormant to hide his presence, but the blast had strtled him back into motion. His teeth chatered nervously as his eye rolled out into the socket and bobed around catiously.

"I never did fully like that man, his talk of upgrades uneres me.... ANd his pride in undeath is comendible, yet outweighed by his arogance towards the living, not the best thing to give ourselves a good image."

CU's body temporarily colapsed, forcing Puff back onto his own feet. It reformed by the pool of lava which the dog began to lap up like water. Despite its mouth being occupied, it still managed to talk. "I'll clean up this mess... but the vampire made a good point." One of his eyes suddenly became predatory and stared at the lot of them, "I really should..." then the dog burst out laughing, "give you directions to somewhere a littel more suiting. Hermit, sould you guide them to our leaders associaes in the grey tower?"

THe skull bobed back and forth on one leg that sproted from its base. "Yes, I think it would be for the best... the world of the dead is a lonely plce for the lving." The rest of the legs sprouted and the skull scutled onto puffs sholder.

"Lets go..." he pointed forward with one leg.

CU idely nocked away a burning zombie that came up through the hole to one side. It landed in a pile of dug up earth and landed, smothering the flames. The zombie gave a thumbs up, and Cu continued lapping up the mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Puff's eyes snapped open and he looked around. "I feel like I just went thirty rounds with a full-blooded dragon." He placed the skull on the ground and popped the bones in his neck before placing the skull back on his shoulder. He took off running in the direction the skull pointed in.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:03 pm
"I gueess you'll all have to trya nd keep up." clacked the skull amusidly.

((TO the grey tower))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games