Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Hile had sheathed his blade, realising that his pride would have to be forgotten until this Kraid was no longer needed. Justice will be done, he reminded himself. At the mention of slaves, Hile was forced to speak up.

"If we're going to pose as slaves, we may have a slight problem." He tapped the hilt of his sword with his fingers. "I don't see how we could hide it easily. And I'm sure as hell not leaving it behind."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:14 pm
"All is taken care of," Muttered Kraid to Hile, shaking his head. "Give me your weapons, I will hold onto them."
Miles nodded, Handing his weapon to Kraid before burrying his hands in his pockets. He looked to Yousei, shaking his head. "It's -suprisingly- safer if you come with us rather than stay here alone.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:22 pm
Yousei replied, "I know.. but..." she trailed off, thinking of her sister being placed in a guillotine, "I have some business to take care of in town."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:34 pm
Hile shook his head at Kraid. "I'll hold on to it, thanks," he snarled, turning towards Miles. "If she wants to stay, how about I stay here with her? I don't see a way for me to go anyway without giving up my sword."  

GreyZone

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:37 pm
Witium shook his head to Hile slightly and looked to his hand clutching his sword., "Don't set limits on yourself friend." He unbuckled his shealthed swords and gracefully handed them to kraid, "Here ya are, it'll be fun fighting without them for once." The elf grinned to the shadowed and looked to the door, "Well Kraid, if you could lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:41 pm
Miles shook his head, "No, The village will still be here when we get back. For this we should all stay together. Hile, you do whatever you want. I personally could care less what happens to you."
Kraid nodded, taking Witiums sword and clipping it to his back.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:45 pm
"That's just like your kind," he spoke quietly, trying to keep in control. "You just burn it and walk away." He was losing it, and he knew it. Pivoting, he headed for the door, stepping back out into the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:08 pm
Witium shook his head at both Miles and Hile. He strode to the corner Karasu was in and sat down near here. With a scratch of the chin he murmered over to karasu, "Humans...there so easily aggitated." While leaning agianst the wall he stretched his arms up and yawned some. By raising his voice to speak, witium lazily leaned agianst Karasu slightly, "We're ready when you guys are."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Karasu apathetically turned her attention to Witium, who was now leaning against her, and snorted. ~Indeed...~ she replied to his comment, becoming slightly aggitated, herself.

Yousei turned to see Hile leave, and sighed once more. She was finding herself growing slightly annoyed by Miles's attitude.. She wished that he would tell her why he acted thusly, but she kept her questions to herself for now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:48 pm
Witium blinked and began to fall asleep on karasu, "havn't slept in..." Soon enough he began to doze off imediatly. His body slumped agianst the comfy dragon. As he slept his muscles finally relaxed fully after being on the ready for so long.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 pm
A loud bang burst out near the sleeping Elf as Kraid slammed the hilt of his scythe onto the ground. "Wake up, we're leaving," He groweled, turning and exiting the home.
Miles turned to Yousei, smiling slightly. " It's just I'd rather you not stay in the village alone at the current point in time. It's not a good idea," He shrugged. "You can explore after the cult is gone, but until then it's not safe for an Elf, Expecially a woman."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:13 pm
When she saw the golden-blonde head of her sister bobbing up and down in the town, Mirasande blinked dumbly for a moment. She had forgotten that her sister was coming to Eden as well. She could not show her face in the town, as she was now a criminal, but if she could perhaps procure a cloak somewhere. . . . She caught a flash of color out of the corner of her eye and she smiled. How fortuitous that a merchant should be coming into town at the same time as she was trying to sneak in. She ran lightly to the back of the merchants' brightly colored cart and hopped inside and began to search for a cloak. She found one without difficulty and hopped out of the cart, swinging her newly acquired deep blue cloak over her head and trotted along after Yousei.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:18 pm
Emille reappeared in the room, ploping down on the couch and glancing around at everyone as they prepared to depart. She shook her head and glanced out the window.
Kraid looked to his sister and sighed quietly, turning away and fixing the weapons on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:35 pm
Yousei feigned a smile at Miles, "I know. It's fine.." She then stood with new vigor and made her way to the back door, pulling her hood up once more, as she turned to face them. "Well, then..? Are we ready?" she inquired of them, smiling.

Karasu stood abruptly so as to get Witium off of her, ~Finally...~ She strode over to Yousei's side waited for the others to follow.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:39 pm
Having stepped back out of the house, Hile glanced at the walls of the surrounding buildings. There. He spotted a handhold and reached for it, then another, and another. He slowly began scaling the wall as the others continued to converse inside the house. As he reached the roof, he slowly shifted his gaze throughout the city, trying to get an idea of the general layout.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games