Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:20 pm
Ending pulls out a letter of acceptance.
"Well well well...seems all eyes are on me as the person now running the school."
she folds up her letter putting it back in her pocket and walks inside.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Hasmat heard

"Well well well...seems all eyes are on me as the person now running the school."

and met Ending at the door

Uh... Hi... You know were I can be taught Occult ninjutsu?  

HasmatX

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:56 pm
"sorry sorry sorry but i just got here now gimme a minute and ill find that out"
Ending looked around wondering where her office was and finaly picked a direction at random

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:22 am
Zoroku put a hand on Hasmat's sholder, and thin scratch ran along Zoroku's head, feint trace of red red blood weeling up there.

"I know the occult, I may e able to help you...." he let the scratch shut and took two steps back, "it dosen't seem many in this school value the more forgotten powers..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:40 pm
uh... he looked back and saw Ender was nowhere in sight

sounds great, this is my guardian.

X nodded

Hello

so were to?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:22 pm
Uh... you ok, man?

Zoroku seamed to be in a daze  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:28 pm
Zoroku suddenly turns, murmuring "This way...." as he beggins to walk back to the castle.

It was alright.... this one had secrets to...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:43 pm
O.K.

Hasmat and X Fuse back together and hops after Zoroku, still not aware he was hopping....  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:47 pm
Zoroku never stoped to see if he was being followed, never slowed even. He headed straight for the academy, inside, then down.

Down through the lower floors, down through the basement, to a hole in a wall.

The wall led into a tunnel, and that tunnell into another. On and on it went, leading to ares definetly not within the academy.

And then suddenly, they were back in what apeared to be, in all respects a man made structure. And in the center sat what apeared to be a strange old man.

He didn't even look to see who had come.

"So.... this is the one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:59 pm
Hasmat followed Zoroku down through the lower floors, down through the basement, to a hole in a wall... a dark one.

Oh man, I can't see two feet...

FOOL! Close your left eye and see as the darkness does.

The hell?

DO IT!

HasmatX did so... and he saw perfectly. The wall led into a tunnel, HasmatX quickly hopped after Zoroku that tunnel into another. HasmatX went through many rooms some looked like graves, some like weapon shops, after what seamed like miles, he came to a large room with a meditating old man with his eyes closed and he said

"So.... this is the one?"

HasmatX had no clue what to say so he stumbled out

Uh... I guess...  

HasmatX

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:55 pm
Ending patrolled the halls looking for any sign of trouble as she wondered what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:46 pm
"As you requested, I brought him to you." said Zoroku, his normal air of mild boredome replaced with one of just audible trepidation and fear. "What else is it you would have me do?"

"Nothing for now, Zoroku." said the old man, turning along the groundwithout moving from his meditative position. "You've plenty to do without me comanding you."

THe old mans blurring eyes slowly guided the rest of his head towards Hazmat. "There are secrets about you, secrets which I know..... and would like to keep secret. How would you ensure they stay that way?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 pm
One thing about Hasmat. He isn't deep, mysterious, or profoundly intelligent. so when asked how he would keep his secrets a secret he said.

Heh, Not say them... wait then that leaves you... I don't have to kill you do I? You seem trustworthy and don't have grudge against me so... Wait.... What secrets? I don't even know how I got this way, I think I know why but not who or how, or why I have a voice in the back of my head... I don't even know if I can take this clothing off... so how do i keep you from saying my secrets without knowing what they are, well... I can't

Hasmat, Obviously had a long... LOOOOOONG way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Unruly entered the school searching for Hasmat his presence somewhere inside.
"Return the book...Return the book..."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:49 am
"Because I can't say your secrets" said the old man as if he was stating a fact that was all too obvious. THe man's blurs of eyes gave apraising looks over Hasmat and he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Then it would seem to me that you need learn your own secrets first. And how would you propose to do that?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff