Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:35 pm
keiko Samurai
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole
Mayu was a little disappointed that her sister didn't know where the blood was coming from, either. "No, I have no clue," she replied with a quick shake of her head. "But sure, I'll come," she said happily.

kiko pull here sis up to where Myrafae is and pull Myrafae'' come on lets go fine out what happen

Once again, Myrafae was shock on how hard Kiko pulled. I forgot that she had a lot of strength, he thought. He looked over at Mayu, who appeared to be expected something like this to happen from her sister. She probably doesn't trust me, but that is fine by me. I'm not expecting praise from anyone... The scent of blood in the air increased as he walked. It messed with his senses, but he tried to stay more focus and block it out.

Mayu chuckled to herself as Kiko pulled her. She sure has a lot of energy when blood is near. She smiled at the thought. She glanced over at Myrafae, who looked like he was surprised. This image widened her smile into a grin. He doesn't look like a bad guy, she thought. But still, I am not letting him off easy.

Kiko look back at here Mayu and let's go of Myrafae and mayu'' Myrafae can I talk to my sis about some thing i'll be right back ok'' Kiko pull Mayu a way from Myrafae and start to walk'' sis I need to talk to you don't. You don't really like Myrafae do you how come.

Myrafae barely had time to answer as Kiko pulled Mayu away until both girls were far from hearing. Did I do something wrong? He pushed that thought aside. No...I couldn't have done anything. I'm just exaggerating. Maybe it's just one of those girl talks. He waited until Kiko and Mayu were done talking.

Mayu felt like she got caught red-handed. "What?" she asked dumbfounded. "What gives you that idea? I think he's an okay guy!" She chuckled a bit, while rubbing the back of her head. "Don't be silly", she continued, giving her sister a playful nudge to the side. "He's alright." She chuckled again, a little bit longer than normal.

''Kiko that all i need to no because i thout you did really like him. then lets go before Myrafae think he did some thing bad'' kiko start to run as her sis is being pull a long ''Myrafae where back all we had to do is talk about some thing.

Mayu nodded in agreement. "Alright." She glanced back at the other girl who asked a question. "Until we meet again," she called.

Myrafae noticed Kiko and Mayu coming towards him. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "I mean it didn't take long or anything...but I hope there isn't an emergency." He decided not to push it. After all, if it was something that had to do with him, then Kiko would have told him. He looked curiously at Mayu, who looked like she was found guilty of something. He sighed. "Never mind. Let's get going, shall we?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:00 pm
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole

Once again, Myrafae was shock on how hard Kiko pulled. I forgot that she had a lot of strength, he thought. He looked over at Mayu, who appeared to be expected something like this to happen from her sister. She probably doesn't trust me, but that is fine by me. I'm not expecting praise from anyone... The scent of blood in the air increased as he walked. It messed with his senses, but he tried to stay more focus and block it out.

Mayu chuckled to herself as Kiko pulled her. She sure has a lot of energy when blood is near. She smiled at the thought. She glanced over at Myrafae, who looked like he was surprised. This image widened her smile into a grin. He doesn't look like a bad guy, she thought. But still, I am not letting him off easy.

Kiko look back at here Mayu and let's go of Myrafae and mayu'' Myrafae can I talk to my sis about some thing i'll be right back ok'' Kiko pull Mayu a way from Myrafae and start to walk'' sis I need to talk to you don't. You don't really like Myrafae do you how come.

Myrafae barely had time to answer as Kiko pulled Mayu away until both girls were far from hearing. Did I do something wrong? He pushed that thought aside. No...I couldn't have done anything. I'm just exaggerating. Maybe it's just one of those girl talks. He waited until Kiko and Mayu were done talking.

Mayu felt like she got caught red-handed. "What?" she asked dumbfounded. "What gives you that idea? I think he's an okay guy!" She chuckled a bit, while rubbing the back of her head. "Don't be silly", she continued, giving her sister a playful nudge to the side. "He's alright." She chuckled again, a little bit longer than normal.

''Kiko that all i need to no because i thout you did really like him. then lets go before Myrafae think he did some thing bad'' kiko start to run as her sis is being pull a long ''Myrafae where back all we had to do is talk about some thing.

Mayu nodded in agreement. "Alright." She glanced back at the other girl who asked a question. "Until we meet again," she called.

Myrafae noticed Kiko and Mayu coming towards him. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "I mean it didn't take long or anything...but I hope there isn't an emergency." He decided not to push it. After all, if it was something that had to do with him, then Kiko would have told him. He looked curiously at Mayu, who looked like she was found guilty of something. He sighed. "Never mind. Let's get going, shall we?"

''Kiko look over to Mayu why do you look sad is it because what ask you. you dont have to like who i was talking about how about this me and you go some where this week will that make you happy because i dont want any one to be sad. there no more blood in the air any more what happen''  

keiko Samurai

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Mayu had no way to answer her sister's question. Did I really had sadness written on my face...This wasn't suppose to show. Not in front of her... Mayu covered her eyes to sort out her thoughts. Sure, Kiko had seen her upset before, but not this way. "I'm sorry, Kiko," she said finally. "I didn't mean to worry you. I don't mind you talking about Myrafae. The question just surprised me. That is all. Talk about Myrafae to your heart's content. As long as you're happy, okay?". She patted her sister's head. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She grinned to give proof. "But if you don't mind, that'll be great! Just the two of us! We really haven't talked a lot." Mayu began to lighten her mood. All she really wanted was to be close with her sister, since they haven't seen each other that much as kids. This will be the perfect way in catching up on things.
Mayu felt it, too. The scent of blood was nowhere to be sensed. "I don't know," she stated.

Myrafae watched as Mayu explained her facial expression. He never really saw Mayu acted that way. Then again, he didn't really know Mayu either. Well... we have another thing in common. We're practically strangers. He looked over at Kiko. And we both care deeply for Kiko. He also knew that the scent of blood was gone. "Well, that's odd," he stated.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:10 pm
Nijole
Mayu had no way to answer her sister's question. Did I really had sadness written on my face...This wasn't suppose to show. Not in front of her... Mayu covered her eyes to sort out her thoughts. Sure, Kiko had seen her upset before, but not this way. "I'm sorry, Kiko," she said finally. "I didn't mean to worry you. I don't mind you talking about Myrafae. The question just surprised me. That is all. Talk about Myrafae to your heart's content. As long as you're happy, okay?". She patted her sister's head. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She grinned to give proof. "But if you don't mind, that'll be great! Just the two of us! We really haven't talked a lot." Mayu began to lighten her mood. All she really wanted was to be close with her sister, since they haven't seen each other that much as kids. This will be the perfect way in catching up on things.
Mayu felt it, too. The scent of blood was nowhere to be sensed. "I don't know," she stated.

Myrafae watched as Mayu explained her facial expression. He never really saw Mayu acted that way. Then again, he didn't really know Mayu either. Well...we another thing in common. We're practically strangers. He looked over at Kiko. And we both care deeply for Kiko. He also knew that the scent of blood was gone. "Well, that's odd," he stated.

''Kiko may be we should go back to are room because there no blood in the air any more and Mayu what day do you want go some where'' start to think i dont want any of my love ones to be sad make me fell like i hurt them in some way. kiko face look like she was think a bout some thing  

keiko Samurai

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:43 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama sat in silence for a long moment as Raia's words replayed in her mind, slower so that she could take it all in. So, he was extremely sickly? That explained a lot to her, actually. It let her know why he always seemed so tired and droopy. She felt bad for him as his fingers combed through her hair, but a smile spread across her face like a golden sunrise. "You know, I don't think either of us can take much stress," She joked, rising to her feet as Raia did the same. "It's probably just part of being alive, or something."

She leaned backwards, stretching her back as she attempted to rejuvinate her tired body. Looking over as she heard a very familiar voice, Rama's jaw dropped to the floor. "Kyoko!" But, her words never reached the incredibly injured girl, for she'd already passed out. Smirking, Rama pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well, at least she looks a little better."

Rama's words meant a lot to Raia, and she seemed a lot more open-minded about his sickliness than he'd assumed she'd have been. She was a very valuable person that he cherished more and more as they talked. A small smile broke free of his worried expression, ridding him of his stress and anxiety. "You're probably right..." He agreed, flinching at her loud words shortly after.

His head swivelled in the direction of Kyoko just early enough to see her smile at his oldest brother and then pass out, whether from exhaustion or blood-loss he couldn't tell. Either way, he knew that they had to get her to a nurse as soon as possible. 'Something seems familiar here...' He muttered inwardly, thinking back to when Mitsuru had done the same thing as Hikari. This school was as dangerous as it was peaceful, although that made no sense.

Hiro's eyes widenned considerably as Kyoko spoke from a place so close to death he couldn't believe it. As soon as her words were said, she was back with them, smiling the same way he remembered she had before this horrible mess. "Welcome back, Kyoko," He muttered as she slipped under once again, this time smiling. He knew she would be okay in the long run, and it helped to ease the tightness in the pit of his stomach.

Looking back to his brothers, he smiled meekly- something he never did. "Could I get a little help getting her to the nurse?" He asked, laughing lightly to himself. It wasn't over by a long shot, and the bliss that filled him was immeasurably more satisfying than the horror from before.

Eiji heard the voices of his brothers from a ways away, bu there was something odd about them. They sounded happy, and Hiro's unmistakable laugh was right there. Whiping his tears away, Eiji looked up quickly at his two brothers, seeing them standing and sighing with relief, born anew. He was skeptical at first, but it didn't last long. Soon, his usual soft smile destroyed the pain of his earlier expression. Things would go back to normal in time, and that was a fact he knew for sure.

Walking over to Hiro, he examined Kyoko's body as she lay on the ground, unconscious but still very much alive. "She's got some oomf," He remarked as he took ahold of her arms, balancing her upper half with the crooks of his elbows. He watched his brother grab her under her knees and hoist her us that way, placing her legs over his shoulder so that he could turn and walk normally. They would transport her to the nurse like human stretchers, and he knew that made the two of them happy, whether one of them was aware of it or not.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:23 am
keiko Samurai
Nijole

Myrafae watched as Mayu explained her facial expression. He never really saw Mayu acted that way. Then again, he didn't really know Mayu either. Well...we another thing in common. We're practically strangers. He looked over at Kiko. And we both care deeply for Kiko. He also knew that the scent of blood was gone. "Well, that's odd," he stated.

''Kiko may be we should go back to are room because there no blood in the air any more and Mayu what day do you want go some where'' start to think i dont want any of my love ones to be sad make me fell like i hurt them in some way. kiko face look like she was think a bout some thing

Mayu nodded in agreement. "Maybe you're right," she said. It was unusual, but there was nothing else they can do. Mayu started to think on the question Kiko had asked her. "Hmm...well it has to be a day where it's nice outside, and the nights are clear. But I'll think more on it." She grinned and gave her sister a pat on the head. "I didn't mean to trouble you, Kiko. Please don't worry on it anymore." She looked down and noticed her sister's expression. Looks like she is thinking of something else to say...

Myrafae didn't like seeing Kiko being put in situation where it causes a lot of thinking. He pulled her into a hug. He hated to admit, but he felt left out on the whole outcome. But then again, Kiko and Mayu were sisters and spending time with each other is probably what they need. He got the feeling that he's creating the separation between them than they are themselves. He pushed that thought aside though and decided not to think on it. "We should be heading back," he said finally.

Ebony Amalthea

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 am
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole

Mayu nodded in agreement. "Maybe you're right," she said. It was unusual, but there was nothing else they can do. Mayu started to think on the question Kiko had asked her. "Hmm...well it has to be a day where it's nice outside, and the nights are clear. But I'll think more on it." She grinned and gave her sister a pat on the head. "I didn't mean to trouble you, Kiko. Please don't worry on it anymore." She looked down and noticed her sister's expression. Looks like she is thinking of something else to say...

Myrafae didn't like seeing Kiko being put in situation where it causes a lot of thinking. He pulled her into a hug. He hated to admit, but he felt left out on the whole outcome. But then again, Kiko and Mayu were sisters and spending time with each other is probably what they need. He got the feeling that he's creating the separation between them than they are themselves. He pushed that thought aside though and decided not to think on it. "We should be heading back," he said finally.

Kiko started to fell really sick because she as not eat any thing in a long time she had a look on her face that look like see was very sick ''Myrafea if you fell left out may be we could do some thing for just the two of use could go out and sis can you take me back to my room because i fell really sick right now''  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:01 pm
Myrafae could see that Kiko did not look well. Come to think of it, they haven't eaten anything in awhile and the hunger was already starting to catch up. "It's fine, Kiko," he replied. "Besides we see each other almost every day." He created a smile to reassure her that he was okay. He looked over at Mayu, who looked worried.

"Yes, we should get you back. You haven't ate anything in awhile, have you?" She glanced over at Myrafae, giving him a nod to say that she'll see to Kiko going to her room. Without another word, Mayu grabbed Kiko's hand and walked back to their room.

Ebony Amalthea

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:21 pm
Nijole
Myrafae could see that Kiko did not look well. Come to think of it, they haven't eaten anything in awhile and the hunger was already starting to catch up. "It's fine, Kiko," he replied. "Besides we see each other almost every day." He created a smile to reassure her that he was okay. He looked over at Mayu, who looked worried.

"Yes, we should get you back. You haven't ate anything in awhile, have you?" She glanced over at Myrafae, giving him a nod to say that she'll see to Kiko going to her room. Without another word, Mayu grabbed Kiko's hand and walked back to their room.

''Sis sory if im worring you in any way because im felling sick im very sory. start to think i been noting but no help to all my love one i hope Myrafae dose not get really worried over me  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 pm
Kyoko was having a rather happy dream. The ache in her side was still there, throbbing as ever, so she knew she wasn't dead. She was laying in a field, with white daisies surrounding her. She held her hand up in the moonlight (what, you think a pureblood vampire would be outside in daylight?) and examined it. Somehow, a birthmark in the shape of a cross showed. Since when had that been there? She made a face, and continued to look at the moon, blissful. She seemed happy, forgetting completely about the cross.

((Short post, but oh well. Kyoko can only have so many dreams.))

hikari_the_ninja

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 am
keiko Samurai
Nijole

''Sis sory if im worring you in any way because im felling sick im very sory. start to think i been noting but no help to all my love one i hope Myrafae dose not get really worried over me

"Don't worry Kiko," Mayu smiled. "Nothing but a nice meal and some good rest should do you some good. And I'm also sure that Myrafae knows that you'll be fine, too." Well, she really didn't know what was going on in Myrafae's mind, but she didn't want Kiko to get worry over that either. Too much worrying can put a lot of stress on the mind. Mayu began thinking of what to do to not have her sister worry so much. She decided on just putting that on hold until Kiko's asleep. Finally, the two made it to their room. Mayu opened the door, letting her sister go in first. "I'll fix you something to eat," she stated cheerfully.

As soon as Mayu and Kiko were out of sight, Myrafae turned foot and began walking back to his room. His hands found his pockets, and he let his hair fall over his eyes. He really didn't feel like going to his room, but he had nowhere to else to go either. Maybe I should just keep walking around until I know where to go. A lot of things were on Myrafae's mind, but he wasn't in the mood to deal with bringing one of them up. It wasn't the right time nor place to think on those thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:44 pm
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole

"Don't worry Kiko," Mayu smiled. "Nothing but a nice meal and some good rest should do you some good. And I'm also sure that Myrafae knows that you'll be fine, too." Well, she really didn't know what was going on in Myrafae's mind, but she didn't want Kiko to get worry over that either. Too much worrying can put a lot of stress on the mind. Mayu began thinking of what to do to not have her sister worry so much. She decided on just putting that on hold until Kiko's asleep. Finally, the two made it to their room. Mayu opened the door, letting her sister go in first. "I'll fix you something to eat," she stated cheerfully.

As soon as Mayu and Kiko were out of sight, Myrafae turned foot and began walking back to his room. His hands found his pockets, and he let his hair fall over his eyes. He really didn't feel like going to his room, but he had nowhere to else to go either. Maybe I should just keep walking around until I know where to go. A lot of things were on Myrafae's mind, but he wasn't in the mood to deal with bringing one of them up. It wasn't the right time nor place to think on those thoughts.

Kiko look at Mayu ''are you sure you want to take care of me because i fell like im just in your way''start to think i hope Myrafae is not hurt in any way because i fell that i left him because i dont want him to be alone any more because he look so lonely all the time i just want to see him happy i want to stay with him all my life. Kiko start to cry.  

keiko Samurai

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm
Kiko run out of her room because she dose not want her sister to see her crying at all. As soon as she starts to run a way from her room she starts to fell really sick. Start to think what happening to me. As she is running her mind start to fell really blink and then she fall to the ground. Kiko starts to dream about her past that she dose not member that much. Dose not really no where she is start to she her mother face. Then she sees her mother getting ready to be killed. Kiko start to cry even more  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Kiko sees two men holding on to here mother as Kiko see all the thing that are going on and her mother getting ready to be killed and in her dream she start to cry and then Kiko hard her mom say in her dream ''please don’t cry you should all ways be happy please don’t cry any more for me I no your dad is going to take good care of just be happy for me when I am gone ok''. Then the one of the men pull out a sword with his left hand and the sword Want up to her mother head then Kiko seen here mother head on the ground as Kiko start to look her father came to get here and Kiko was crying really hard so here dad gave here a hug and said ''it going to be ok nothing like this will never happen again ok''. Kiko father gave her a kiss on the head. ''Life will get better for you I no it wil''.l  

keiko Samurai

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces