Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:00 am
shadekitsune
"well everything, what it is and why I can't fully master it?"

"Can't say much about it. The only one who knows everything on the darkness flame is that Isamu. All I really know about is that the flames comes from the deepest pits of our hearts. Course, I know why you can't wield it. For you lack a heart, besides you're too kind. You need more hate to wield it. Course, that's what Isamu said, but I dissagreed with him." said Axel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 am
"you think I'll be able to wield the darkness eventhough I'm kind and have no heart." said kitsuna "Did you master ther darkness flame axel. Your alot kinder than Imasu is."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 am
"Oh, it's just me. Thanks a lot." he said as he grinned. His full name was Karixous, but everyone called him Kari. He was also very good looking. "So, what brings you here to disturb me?" Xirius joked. Karixous rolled his eyes. "Just wanted to see why my best friend is missing band rehearsal. You have a good reason, right?" Xirius sighed. "Well, a mission from the Superior is bound to slow me up, isn't it?" Kari's jaw dropped. "A...A mission, from the Superior?" Xirius gave him a sly look. "That's right Kari, and I'm ready for it, that is, as soon as I find out what it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 am
Ryuho Kitsune
"You done talking with you're swords and flames, Isamu. Let's start this already. It's you're move, Isamu." replied Xyukotsu as he readied himself for anything.

"Your stance hasn't changed in a millenium, but mine has." I said as i began running at Xyukotsu, straffing left and right and I Swing the Blade of blood at his neck.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:28 am
shadekitsune
"you think I'll be able to wield the darkness eventhough I'm kind and have no heart." said kitsuna "Did you master ther darkness flame axel. Your alot kinder than Imasu is."

"How can I say this... not really, but I mastered an even stronger flame then the darkness. Isamu's darkness flame is nothing compared to it." Axel said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:39 am
Ryuho Kitsune
shadekitsune

"How can I say this... not really, but I mastered an even stronger flame then the darkness. Isamu's darkness flame is nothing compared to it." Axel said with a grin.

" really and what is this flame master axel." kitsuna said with a smirk  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:39 am
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune
"You done talking with you're swords and flames, Isamu. Let's start this already. It's you're move, Isamu." replied Xyukotsu as he readied himself for anything.

"Your stance hasn't changed in a millenium, but mine has." I said as i began running at Xyukotsu, straffing left and right and I Swing the Blade of blood at his neck.

"Heh, nothings changed, Isamu. I'm just different then most." he chuckled at Isamu, as he flipped back onto the floor, backflipping a few feet from Isamu and begins his counterattack by dancing gracefully around the arena floor, swinging and slashing his sword to where Isamu couldn't even see the attacks made, hit or blocked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 am
"It's the light flame. It opposes the darkness greatly. Its not just because its light, but its much more intence in heat. It is said to be hotter then the surface of the sun itself. Weilding it takes great mastery, but I believe in you're power, Kitsuna and I will teach you how to use this flame, but you must promise me one thing, Kitsuna." requested Axel.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 am
Ryuho Kitsune

"It's the light flame. It opposes the darkness greatly. Its not just because its light, but its much more intence in heat. It is said to be hotter then the surface of the sun itself. Weilding it takes great mastery, but I believe in you're power, Kitsuna and I will teach you how to use this flame, but you must promise me one thing, Kitsuna." requested Axel.
"what is it axel?"asked kitsuna  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm
"Never let you're guard down when you're around Isamu. Don't even trust him. There's a reason why he can master the darkness flame. He gave up his own heart for that power and now it consumes him until his life ends. But there's a way you can wield it without a heart and that's with you're memories. You must promise me with you're word Kitsuna to not meet the same fate as Isamu. I will teach you both flames, but don't seek training from Isamu." warned Axel.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:35 pm
"You have my word axel but I don't understand. You and Isamu are friends. Do you not trust him? I dought he'll force me into training with him or to give up my memories, but I will keep my guard up as I promised. Kitsuna smirked at Axel. "Besides I think your the only teacher who could stand my personality anyway." said kitsuna  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune

"Heh, nothings changed, Isamu. I'm just different then most." he chuckled at Isamu, as he flipped back onto the floor, backflipping a few feet from Isamu and begins his counterattack by dancing gracefully around the arena floor, swinging and slashing his sword to where Isamu couldn't even see the attacks made, hit or blocked.

Through the dancing of Xyukotsu I force the blood from my wrists to form 2 new blades that are anchored, and star attacking with both the sword of blood and the blades on my wrists, "Do Not Underestimate my Power"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:23 pm
((Holy Crud, I haven't been on here for a while....and you guys are fast on your part.... ^^;;;; Just when I thought when my summer was going to lazy and yet I'm being asked out here and there........gah! Less talking more RPING!))

Naixen giggled at her uncle Vexen's face at the fact he was stating the obvious but it worried her now the impostor was now running about as Brother Demyx not to mention the fact that her Uncle Xigbar was now hurt, and pretty badly from the way sister Larxene had described it. She gulped. "I'll go see Uncle Xiggy, now..." with that trotted off to where Xigbar had decided to rest.

Naixen opened the door and peeked her head in. "You ok Uncle Xiggy?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Karixous sighed. "Anyways, even though you are missing band practice, the real reason I came here was to give you a message." Xirius perked up at the sound of this. "Well, what is it Kari?" "Well," started Karixous, "Noxy told me to come tell you to go to the Proof of Existance. She said it was important." A confused look came across Xirius' face. "Proof of Existance? Why couldn't Noxulous come and tell me herself? And what the heck it is I'm supposed to be doing there?" Karixous rolled his eyes. "You know how she is. Anyways, she said it was something to do with your new pals. You'd better go check it out." Xirius eyes widened. He managed a hurried "Thanks" to Kari before dashing out the ward door to Proof of Existance.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games