Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:24 pm
What the...? Rixia was completely caught by surprise. She didn't know that was possible, to clone yourself. I have a lot to learn, I guess, she thought with a sigh. She attacked one of the clones, her sword set aflame.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"one second rikku" make 5 copies of himself "there now i can pay attention to all of you" one of him blocks xirks attacks and kicks him back "okay lets get this over with clones"
"so do i get to fight the orignal you or a copy?"Rikku got out her staff.
"yep"  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Akira Shinji
What the...? Rixia was completely caught by surprise. She didn't know that was possible, to clone yourself. I have a lot to learn, I guess, she thought with a sigh. She attacked one of the clones, her sword set aflame.
"hehe he forgot to tell you each of us have our own element" pushes her back "MINES FIRE" blows black fire at her  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"one second rikku" make 5 copies of himself "there now i can pay attention to all of you" one of him blocks xirks attacks and kicks him back "okay lets get this over with clones"
"yep"
"yep? does that mean i get to fight the orignal you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:45 pm
Rixia took the full blast. "Shiznit," she groaned. She rose, but her sword was starting to do something very weird. It glowed a bright white and, finally, it dimmed. Her sword was gone, but in its place was a bow and arrows. "Nice..." She placed the back of the arrow on the bowstring, pulled back, and fired, aiming for the clone's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Akira Shinji
Rixia took the full blast. "Shiznit," she groaned. She rose, but her sword was starting to do something very weird. It glowed a bright white and, finally, it dimmed. Her sword was gone, but in its place was a bow and arrows. "Nice..." She placed the back of the arrow on the bowstring, pulled back, and fired, aiming for the clone's chest.
hits him square in the chest and drops to the ground not moving a shadow starting to creep up his body  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yep"
"yep" pokes her in the forehead and another one of him cushes that one aside "sorry thats my happy bubbly side im the real one"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yep"
"yep" pokes her in the forehead and another one of him cushes that one aside "sorry thats my happy bubbly side im the real one"
"that was creppy." Rikku sighed then attacked him. she didnt want to fight him but she had to.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yep"
"that was creppy." Rikku sighed then attacked him. she didnt want to fight him but she had to.
the happy one jumping on her glomping her "yay lets play" real one punches him off "god hes annoying"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yep"
the happy one jumping on her glomping her "yay lets play" real one punches him off "god hes annoying"
She looks at Ruxia ,the real one. She looked at him"so are we going to fight or just watch the rest of them fight?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yep"
She looks at Ruxia ,the real one. She looked at him"so are we going to fight or just watch the rest of them fight?"
"Yeah just one sec" a sword appears in his hand "oh happy me come here"

happy: "yeah"

me: stabs him in the chest

happy: drops to the ground not moving a shadow starting to creep up his body  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:11 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Yeah just one sec" a sword appears in his hand "oh happy me come here"

happy: "yeah"

me: stabs him in the chest

happy: drops to the ground not moving a shadow starting to creep up his body
Rikku watches him and then gets ready for his attack.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Xia struggled to fight the now clones as she held her ringblade and swung it carelessly. She wanted to win, but didn't want to take the chance of one: her vines setting on fire and two: her losing her conciousness due to Nothingness. She swung it around at the clones as if it her heavier than it looked. "I've got to win.." she managed to say.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:26 pm
Xirks smirked at the clone, "your not the only one who can clone himself." Lightning struck down around Xirks, and the electricity took shape of Xirks with his berserk state and everything, more clones shaped and started to strike down the clone  

MrAsianK

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:49 am
((sorry, havent been able to get on in a while))

Xeviance opened his eyes. He was watching the battle unfold in his mind, althought he was already on the battlefield. "Well, that was interesting. But it isn't over yet." He saw a clone charging at him. Right before he got to Xeviance, he sidedtepped, tripping the clone. As he was falling, Xeviance fired a shot from his crossbow; it caught the clone in the shoulder. On the ground, the clone looked from the arrow to Xeviance. "Buddy, you just made a huge mistake." Xeviance looks over his shoulder. "I wonder how the others are doing?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games