Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Sazuka took the note and read it. "Roxas and Namine in Transverse Town., Wheres that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:55 pm
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka took the note and read it. "Roxas and Namine in Transverse Town., Wheres that?"

"Huh," said Sora excitedly, "Let me see!"He quickly snatched the note from Sazuka as she handed it over and examined it for himself. Then got a big grin on his face. He then passed the note to Kairi and Riku. Who read read it in silent relief. He looked over at Sazuka with great glee, saying, "This is awesome, they're OK!!!"

Kairi came over to Sauzaka and said, "Traverstown was one of the first worlds we ever visited."

"Its where we met leon and I teamed up with goofy and donald for the first time!" Added sora.

"All right," woofed goofy hallily. Donald then quacked "See Sora, we told you they'd be ok!!"

Riku spoke up, "Hold on, guys the note just says that they're in Treverstown, it doesn't necessarely mean that they're ok. For all we know this could be a warning message."

The hally feeling dead down in the room for a moment. After all, what riku said was possible.

"Well,"said Sora, "If that's true, then what should we do? They're are friends we cant just forget about them."

"Of course we won't, Sora, "Said Riku, "I'm just saying, we shouldn't get our hopes too high on the subject. What if that note was a trick played out by Xack, or some one else. We got a lot of enemies right now, guys. And we can't trust just a simple little note."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia laughed softly at how calm Axel seemed to be about the whole situation. He was always the suave one, much like her at times. "I'm doing fine, just this building seems to not like me." she said, remembering how just looking at Memory's skyscraper how weird she felt, "As for Xemnas, I'm looking for him too. Not sure where he could be, but I figured I'd look here."

"Funny," he said, "those where my thoughts exactly, but seeing how every thing seems so chaotic here," he was of course refering to the wonderfully distasteful eating frenzies, "I don't think he's here. There's no way head let creatures like that run a muck in his town. So I think I'm gonna head to the castle and see if I can't find some clues as to where he might be," He scratched at his hair, " Man oh man, this place went down hill fast."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:14 am
Nitfall came and selphie was asleep. Xack went to the darkness and found roxas and Namine gone "Damn how the hell could this happen" he saw a note on the ground it read "Roxas and namine are in travers town" but it was written in the language of darkness.

"dammit, travers town is a little far to go straight to from here."

He made a dark portal and traveld to castle oblivion.

"this should be close enough to travel to travers town" he said as he opened a different portal as he was about to enter he heard a familiar voice, as a wicked smile formed on his face

"W-wait how did you get here?" it asked

Xack turned around and it was who he thought it was. the voice belonged to Lexaeus. though he now looked much different.

Xack explained what had happend piecing together his own experiences with what he heard from Xemnas before going away and what he read in xemnas' reports upon his return.

"Im rebuilding the orgnization, a stronger organization. you shall join me." Xack said

"Even if i wanted to there is no way you would get the other members to join you, just forget it i would never join you, you reak of heartless" Lexaeus said.

"you will join me, or you will die!" he said drawing his shirukins

Lexaeus and Xack fought fora while, but Xack grew tired of toying with him and unleashed true darkness, drawing his shadow keyblade. literally 3 seconds later, Lexaeus had given up and decided to join Xack. the two then traveled to travers town  

[PC] Chaos

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 am
"Any one need a gummi ship? Mines parked just here," Richy said, pointing to an empty space, "It should be here right about.........." a noise of a ship began to sound, "Now!!!!" A Gummi ship appeared and floated in the excat spot Richy had said, "Comes with auto pilot!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:14 pm
"you all can take the ship", seraph said, "ill warp there first and check things out to make sure it isnt a trap." and with that seraph went through a portal of light to travers town  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:48 pm
"great, so when are we leaving?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm
((um, Naminé wasn't with Roxas anymore, she had gone to the dark side, because she no longer had any control stare ))
The Witch fought against the girl. "Let..go! I'm not NaminĂ©!" she yelled, clutching her head. The mystery girl had given NaminĂ© the opening she needed, and she attacked the Witch inside her own head. It took awhile, but NaminĂ© regained control over herself. Her dress returned to it's normal white, and her eyes went back to blue. She looked around after banishing the darkness in her mind away from her. She never could say how she got rid of it, but it never came back. "Is this... Is this Traverse Town?" she asked. She turned to the mystery girl. "Who are you? Why did you help me?"  

Countess Valentine

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:35 pm
Xia nodded to Axel. "Lead the way, I myself don't want to be here with these cannibals.." she said, giving the monsters a disgusted face as she drew her ringblade in case of an attack, walking over to Axel and getting ready to run for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:38 pm
((i know, but that doesn't mean that I can't pull her to somewhere else still and like I said in the announcements It's mainly an event. Sorry if it seemed that way.))

The girl that had help Namine only a 'hushing' gesture, which looked childish even with the hood on, and left in a vortex closing it behind her leaving only but a white message for Namine and the soon to wake Roxas.

".noos gnimoc era sdneirf ruoy."

The vortex opened behind Axel and the small one looked to see them. "Nice to see you Axel." a child's voice greeted Axel.  

Alchemy Puppet

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:49 pm
"Now I guess, hop in!" Richy said, jumping into the ship, he started flicking buttons, "To Traverse Town!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
"Now I guess, hop in!" Richy said, jumping into the ship, he started flicking buttons, "To Traverse Town!!!!!!!!!!"
"i'm just going to take a nap then." sazuka said as she entered the gummi ship.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 pm
(sorry I've been gone for a couple days,...school!!!)

(Lets start with Sora)

Sora was excited to be on the move again, "Nice ship Ricky," and he couldn't help but ask, "So do you drive it your self, or...?"

Riku Rolled his eyes, he knew where His younger friend was going with that. Sora and Riku filed in along with the others.

(Roxas!!!!)

Roxas stood up holding his head with one hand. It throbbed, as did his stomach. What the heck happened, where was he? He looks over and sees Namine smiling at him in relief that he was up.

"What happened," Roxas asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:41 pm
NaminĂ© looked over, startled. She read the note, and had been waiting with Roxas. "You're awake!" she said, smiling. She kneeled down. "We got kidnapped by Xack. He wanted to destroy you, and make me lead him to Xemnas and Marluxia, which I barely stopped from doing..." she thought about it, then decided to leave out the Black Witch part. He didn't need to know that she had once had a truly evil side. "A girl helped us. I didn't catch her name," NaminĂ© said, shyly offering a hand. "Sora's coming soon. And Kairi." She smiled, her outstreched hand reaching towards Roxas.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 pm
roxas took her hand and let her help him to his feet, "Wow, miss a little, you miss a lot. I don't know why I blacked out there, that was crazy," Said Roxas.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games