Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 pm
((BUMP, please post more of this Rekai. I''m interested in what happens next... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 am
((Sorry, been busy lately. This slipped my mind))

Rekai was startled as he heard the voice address him. He turned swiftly to see the same man from before. Back at the academy Rekai had noticed a strange sense of emptiness around this man, and now was no different. He kept a hand positioned near a kunai.
"You said you had 'information' for me," He spoke slowly, feeling uncertain about this man, "What is it?"  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm
A small smirk appeared on his face. This boy didn't like to waste time, but he would give the information in due time. Right now, he wished to get more acquainted with the boy. He shifted his eye's to Rekai's hand, noting it was poised near a kunai.
"You'll be wasting energy if you attack." He stated, "Something can't be hurt if not all of it is there. Tell me Rekai, did your sensei give you that feather?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:31 pm
Rekai paused, "I never told him my name." he thought, "There's something not right about this guy. What did he mean by 'if not all of it is there'?"
Even though the man told him it was useless to attack his hand still remained at the kunai. But when he spoke of his sensei and the feather Kimimaru had given him, he let his guard down and pulled out the feather from under his vest. To keep it safe he had worn it as a pendent. But how did the man know about the feather? Unless...
"You're that spectre, aren't you? The one who brought me back from the desert. You originally gave this feather to Kimimaru and told him to give it to me, didn't you?" He questioned.  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm
"Seems I've been found out," He sighed, but smiled slightly, "Well, since I know your name it's only fair you know mine. I am Nekura Kashoku."
Nekura took a step towards Rekai, "So tell me, how are things? Do you still hate the leaf village? Do you still want to run away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:44 pm
Rekai narrowed his eyes. Again with the pointless questions. This man, 'Nekura' as he called himself, supposedly had information for him, But so far Nekura was just wasting time with idle chatter.
"We don't need to waste our breath on questions like these. What did you want to tell me?" He asked sternly. Then a sudden realization came to his mind.
"You know something about my clan, don't you!?"  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:37 am
Nekura shook his head, "As brash as always, Rekai." He lifted his eyes and glanced at the boy, "Like father, like son I suppose." He took a few more steps towards Rekai and poked him on the forehead.
"That attitude will get you into trouble one day. But I guess you are eager to know. Come, sit." Nekura moved to a log and sat down, ready to tell Rekai what he came here to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 pm
Rekai rubbed his forehead, he didn't much like being poked. He followed Nekura to the log and sat down while Sukai kept a close eye on him. She would be ready to strike at the first sign of an attack, still not fully trusting the spectre.  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:47 pm
"You've been seperated from your clan for almost 13 years now," Nekura began slowly, recalling everything he had to tell Rekai in his mind, "Do you remember how you were seperated?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:53 pm
Rekai paused to think for a moment, "My sensei tried to make me remember a few days ago. But all I could remember was someone running away in a forest." he explained and shook his head, "But that's it. Nothing else."  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:40 am
Nekura stared at him, slightly bewildered, He's more in the dark than I thought...
"Well then, we'd better start with that." Nekura said, thinking over on how he should explain everything without taking too much time, "You were just a few months old when your father brought you to the leaf village. You see, he was..." He paused, wondering just how to title Rekai's father, "...an exile, so to speak. On the run from a corrupt clan. It's a long story, but I'll try to trim it down. Would you care to hear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 am
Rekai nodded, eager to hear what Nekura knew about his father, "Why was he exiled? And what corrupt clan?" so many questions plagued his mind, and he listened intently to know the answers.  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 am
Nekura thought for a minute, then began his explaination again, "The Tori clan is one part of a two part clan, a clan called the Neko clan being the other half and like the Tori clan, they have clan partners, only cats not birds. Panthers, tigers, lions...anything feline. It was once said these two clan halves were tightly connected, founded by someone with both a bird and a cat by his side. To be more specific, these were an eagle, the king of birds, and a lion, the king of beasts. The clan symbol was a gryphon, being one part eagle and one part lion and thought to be the king of all animals. But over the years the two clans began to slowly seperate, until they were both a fair distance apart. The Tori and Neko clans had many differences which niether could overlook. But even though their disputes were fierce niether resorted to war." He paused again to think of what to say next as Rekai took all this in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:04 am
Rekai nodded again to show he understood all of this, but still one thing remained, "What does this have to do with my father being exiled and my winding up in the leaf village?"  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 am
"I'm getting to that part, I though you should hear the background first so it all makes sense." Nekura reassured, then continued on, "One of the disputes was the Neko clan wanting more power, resorting to tatics the Tori clan felt strongly against. This had driven away the Tori clan. But still the Neko clan wanted to be the better of the two halves, and since the Tori clan refused to listen they resorted to even more drastic measures. They hired an assassin to kill the Tori clan leader but to also make it look like a natural death so it wouldn't arouse suspicion. With their clan leader dead, the Tori clan were forced to electe a new one. A Neko spy going by the name Iluka, who had been planted in the Tori clan a time before the assassination, had been chosen. The whole Tori clan was unaware of Neko's deception, except for one peron. Your father. Iluka was afraid that his knowledge would endanger Neko's future plans, and so Iluka had him arrested under the charges of betrayal to the clan. He was sentenced to death. But on the night of the execution he escaped his prison and switched clothes with a guard. He made the guard look somewhat like him. I don't know how alike those two look, but it seems it was enough to fool Iluka." Nekura laughed at the Neko's idiocy, "Your father returned to your mother and told her about the Neko clan. She swore to secrecy never to tell a soul what she knew. That was when your father had to leave the clan, taking you with him by your mother's request."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff