Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:41 pm
Zurgiea
That's one scary mental image *bashes head against desk*

I don't dare go to sleep with the thought of it still on my mind. gonk xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:41 pm
*Desperately tries to think of a new subject*

Um... anyone like music? Listening to music right now? What's playing?

I've got an assortment of Beatles tunes queued up in my Windows Media Player for now.  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:43 pm
Currently listening to:

I Miss You - Blink182  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:40 pm
i love the beatles...they are in my truck right now(let it be: naked, hard days night, help, and revolver) but in my playlist right now...too many, but i'm currently listening the Bright Eyes-Bowl Of Oranges and up next is Pictures of You by the Cure  

closer

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:46 pm
closer
i love the beatles...they are in my truck right now(let it be: naked, hard days night, help, and revolver) but in my playlist right now...too many, but i'm currently listening the Bright Eyes-Bowl Of Oranges and up next is Pictures of You by the Cure

The Beatles are in your truck for listening to? Good driving music is hard to find. For me, anyway. It's gotta be good stuff or I get upset and distracted by the crappiness of the music. Especially since I commute to school. domokun

Is De Fleury your band, Closer?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:59 pm
I don't know how long this will be up for, but this is my current J-music Winamp list.
Click!

I completely forgot that I had a webhost.  

Caeleste

closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:05 pm
Yeah...I have this funny thing about me. I refuse to listen to crappy music in my car while I'm driving because if I get into a wreck and die, i don't want the last thing i listened to to be something like "get your a** on the floor and shake it like a mother" or what have you. And since I consider the beatles the best band ever...I couldn't think of a better way to go out(that is if I wrecked). Kinda weird eh?

And yes, de fleury is my band. Check us out, I play the drums organ and bells, and my friend tim plays the guitar.

site
some mp3 s  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:07 pm
Heh. I love hard rock, but I'm also a drama geek, so I'm either listening to metal or show tunes. sweatdrop

I heart NIN! Trent Reznor is the best. 3nodding heart  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Caeleste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:14 pm
I'm quite strange. I like a lot of J-pop/J-rock. I own like 15 CDs and never listen to more than 5, three of which are the LOTR soundtracks.

I just listen to the radio. 99.5, La station musique classique de Montreal.
Ahh. Wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:19 pm
Akiyo, I don't know any of the songs on your playlist. Maybe I'll go find some to see what they're like. 3nodding

closer
Yeah...I have this funny thing about me. I refuse to listen to crappy music in my car while I'm driving because if I get into a wreck and die, i don't want the last thing i listened to to be something like "get your a** on the floor and shake it like a mother" or what have you. And since I consider the beatles the best band ever...I couldn't think of a better way to go out(that is if I wrecked). Kinda weird eh?

And yes, de fleury is my band. Check us out, I play the drums organ and bells, and my friend tim plays the guitar.

site
some mp3 s

That's not weird. I was thinking the same thing today when I was driving home, actually. Kind of morbid, but what are ya gonna do?

I'm just finished listening to "When You Read". (waiting for "Around Again"). Nice. I like it. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Caeleste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:25 pm
If you like a more rock/omg yell till your lungs burst sound, Dir en Grey is good. The Final is their new single, but OBSCURE is just pure noise. I love it, and the video is like Tolkien materializing in your living room. (Except that I should probably warn people who go downloading the video that the first thing you see of Kyo - the singer - is him vomiting. But it's an amazing PV nevertheless.)

For more pop/happy girly sound, Ayumi Hamasaki. Her popularity is what Britney Spears was when she wasn't a rampaging whore. Times ten.

Gackt is just wonderful. He's got this beautiful, powerful voice. Especially in Lust for Blood and The Last Song. Those happen to be my favorites by him.

Shell by Bana is the Witch Hunter Robin opening song, if anyone's ever seen that anime. Super song.

That's all I can think of to say for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:29 pm
Akiyo

Shell by Bana is the Witch Hunter Robin opening song, if anyone's ever seen that anime. Super song.

I love that song! WHR isn't a bad series either.

Has anyoe by any chance, heard the Wonderwall of Broken Dreams? Its a mix of Green Day's Blvd of Broken Dreams and Oasis' Wonderwall. It also has a bit of Travis and Aerosmith in it as well. Its on most rock radio stations in North America. Its sounds really good.
(I love Brit Rock )  

Imyavie

Caeleste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:35 pm
Nope, haven't heard it.
Possibly because I have begun to despise Green Day. 'Time of your life' was good, but when they came out with 'American Idiot' ...no.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:40 pm
*feels evil*

What about Thaxul, Nimbrethil, Elrond, Denethor, Gollum, Grishnakh, Cave-troll, Bill Ferny, Grima, Bill the Pony, the Mouth of Sauron and Lobelia, Lotho, and Otho Sackville-Baggins?

ninja Mua ha ha ha... *feels quite evil*

whee xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Caeleste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:42 pm
Nienna of the Valar
*feels evil*

What about Thaxul, Nimbrethil, Elrond, Denethor, Gollum, Grishnakh, Cave-troll, Bill Ferny, Grima, Bill the Pony, the Mouth of Sauron and Lobelia, Lotho, and Otho Sackville-Baggins?

ninja Mua ha ha ha... *feels quite evil*

whee xd

Add me in there and you'll have everyone tied to the bed in under 3 minutes. xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games