Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:41 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I'd have several different Vash The Stampedes (two of which being the same), a Japanese-speaking Nicolas D. Wolfwood, Monev The Gale, Card Captor Sakura in her black cat outfit, two Mews, seven different Pikachus, Dragonite, Eevee, Dratini, four Bulbasaurs, Venonat, Poliwag, Pichu, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Clefairy, Chansey, Hitmonlee. Charmander, Slowpoke, Poliwrath, Diglet, Clefable, and Snorlax.

biggrin

You would so get pwned by my combined Gundam/Godzilla Alliance and my crack team of Spartans.

But I don't think even the two of us combined could beat Neth's flotilla of My Little Ponies.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:40 pm
Starcloud
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I'd have several different Vash The Stampedes (two of which being the same), a Japanese-speaking Nicolas D. Wolfwood, Monev The Gale, Card Captor Sakura in her black cat outfit, two Mews, seven different Pikachus, Dragonite, Eevee, Dratini, four Bulbasaurs, Venonat, Poliwag, Pichu, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Clefairy, Chansey, Hitmonlee. Charmander, Slowpoke, Poliwrath, Diglet, Clefable, and Snorlax.

biggrin

You would so get pwned by my combined Gundam/Godzilla Alliance and my crack team of Spartans.

But I don't think even the two of us combined could beat Neth's flotilla of My Little Ponies.

Dude, four Vashes. FOUR. That means four biologically-created, plant-based, living weapons with expert marksmanship and an Angel Arm so powerful it can blow a gianormous crater bigger than Bush's ears onto a moon in fifteen, twenty seconds.

Then there's Wolfwood and his Punisher cross, but he's rather weak by himself. Unless he teams up with Monev, the first of the Gung-Ho Guns. Your Gundam-Godzilla alliance is just lucky I don't have a Legatto Bluesummers or Millions Knives action figure/s. mad

But to see my lovely Trigun figurines get pwned by Neth's Ponies...
gonk  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:01 pm
Starcloud
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

biggrin

Let's see. Two five rack bookshelves, a small desk, UNDER the small desk, half my centra computer desk, the giant Frilly Frocks plush...and the four I got the other day...

Yeah, pwned.

And that's not including all the Pokemon plush (I have every fire starter's first form, three Vulpix--and many more), the shoulder dragon, the Big Kitty Family on the monitor, the four Build a bears, the Birthday bears, and the 12 bunnies and others I saved at Northwest ConiFur. I don't even have all my plushies up here. I don't have room. I am somewhere in the realm of 500 stuffed animals, at my high school count.

Never challenge a furry on plushie count, especially when she's not species specific on what she collects.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:36 pm
....2 plushies... A Wagey doll And a "Coco-kitty" Thats real-real not for play-play.

I should get more plushies....  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:53 pm
Oh man. I have tons of stuffed animals. Too many to count. I'll never know how many. I've been collecting them ever since I was a little kid. They're everywhere, on the floor, in a net hanging from the ceiling, some in boxes and storage bins because I just have so many. My parents hate it. xd They want me to get rid of them but I could never!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:21 pm
Vickicat
Oh man. I have tons of stuffed animals. Too many to count. I'll never know how many. I've been collecting them ever since I was a little kid. They're everywhere, on the floor, in a net hanging from the ceiling, some in boxes and storage bins because I just have so many. My parents hate it. xd They want me to get rid of them but I could never!

Do any of them have like... lazer-awesome vision?  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:44 pm
Toli Bera
Vickicat

XD I don't think so. My collection couldn't compete with everyone else's, they'd all be soft cuddly pets, though I do have a few Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:53 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Load Chaud

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:52 am
Vickicat
Toli Bera
Vickicat

XD I don't think so. My collection couldn't compete with everyone else's, they'd all be soft cuddly pets, though I do have a few Pokémon.

But... none with lazer-awesome vision?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:38 pm

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:15 pm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seminal Contamination

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:25 pm
Seminal Contamination

Ands?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:28 pm
Seminal Contamination

Roffle!  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:08 pm
Toli Bera
Ands?

You don't get that joke, do you?  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games