Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:28 pm
imyavie
eek ... *Wants the Sesshomaru wall scroll in room 4*

PM me with your guesses! ^,^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:22 am
I can figure out about two or three of them, but that is about it.  

closer

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:12 pm
closer
I can figure out about two or three of them, but that is about it.

Then you're about average actually ^,^ PM me anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:29 am
I sent you the PM, Elainya...I am sure about 4 of them (including mine) but thats it...  

Thaxul

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:18 pm
Ooo. When you post the results, wanna post the amount of members who guessed each one correctly and incorrectly? I want to see how many people get mine. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:43 pm
curumo
Ooo. When you post the results, wanna post the amount of members who guessed each one correctly and incorrectly? I want to see how many people get mine. whee

Yeah...it's actually kind of funny how many people are getting mine wrong. And I thought it was the easiest one >,< Oh well. I'll post all the information you guys want to know, including who got the most correct gueses, and who got the least.  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:54 am
I got my results...its what I expected.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:21 pm
congradulations! We now have two people who have gotten all the rooms correct. I'm still waiting on a few more people to guess (Unless they don't want to, up to them really) And then, I'll post.  

Elainya

Vendie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:00 pm
I think I have two figured out, if you don't mind me jumping in the game sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:24 am
I only got 4 right... xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:52 am
So far *Steals Elainya's notes* everyone has gotten my room right. I have no idea why. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:02 am
Nienna of the Valar
I only got 4 right... xp

same with me....

@Zach: xd  

Thaxul

closer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:26 pm
Onoj came over to spend the night because we are going shopping tomorrow. We got bored so here is a rundown of what we have done so far, more to come later:
User Image
First I came and saw Onoj lounging about (lazy b*****d) and decided it was time to have some fun.

User Image
We proceeded to put in RotK EE after about ten minutes of staring at a blue screen I hit the play button!

User Image
After another ten minutes we decided to whip out some risk and our night became one hundred percent more bitchin!

User Image
Then, while contemplating the deeper issues of life and the universe, we were interupted by my dog.

User Image
DOUCHE!!!!1!!one!!!111!eleven!!

User Image
We soon got over that mild disturbance, but what Onoj didn't get over was when I started beating him at risk. He started acting like a little b***h!

User Image
But, After some friendly persuation...

User Image
he returned to his normal self.

More to come later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:55 pm
Umm..which one's which?? sweatdrop Cute pics though!!! And I want to steal your OMG hat.  

Elainya

Kementari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:34 am
Closer, I want your bed.
I love the loft bed with couch underneath. My room is kinda small, so having that would be nice. I would have somewhere to sit and watch TV, without falling asleep. Because I have to sit on my bed, I have a bean bag but it holds my clothes. Now I'm rambling, becuase I'm tired. Okay I'm stopping now to go to bed.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games