Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:38 pm
Miharu looked to the side with and angry look "I warned him that I no one can love me!" she looked at him "Will I be like that forever?"

Noa got up "She asked me to protect you no matter what!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:40 pm
Tokuno shook his head. "You did this yourself. No one else." he slowly walked to the window and looked out over the sea. "It would end if I die or when I reverse it."

"I don't need your protection!" He screamed. "I only want to be alone and the fact that you look almost exactly like her and you act like her doesn't help that fact!" He began walking quickly away from her.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:48 pm
"I-I know but..." she gasped "Why does he love me?"

Noa ran to him and began following him righ behind him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Tokuno gazed out over the sea. "He... I... You are a wonderful person Miharu. He loves you because of your character. You are kind and caring. You aren't selfish. He knew that. He loves you for that." He slowly turned around and looked to the door. "I have to go find him."

Gohma felt her behind him. "Stop it. Please just stop it." He whispered.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:01 pm
"And when will we make the jutsu?"

Noa began thinking If he loves Lady Miharu and I look lik her... and she kissed him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:04 pm
"I don't know. I just have to find him." Tokuno rushed to the door. "Where did you last see him?"

Gohma pulled away roughly. "Don't do that. Don't ever do that again!" He pushed her away from him and began walking again.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:11 pm
"In the forest... I'll go with you let me just change my clothes"

"Why? Don't you love me..Goh?" she asked hugging him from behind  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:14 pm
"Fine come here. I will begin the jutsu now and we can leave when its finished." Tokuno backed away from the door to where Miharu stood.

I. . . I'm losing my mind. Oh lord I am losing my mind. Gohma pulled away from her. Looking backwards quickly he saw the white hair and realized it was the maid. "Don't call me that. Only she can call me that!" Gohma yelled vehemently.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:45 pm
"Okay lets star" said Miharu getting near him

Noa grabbed his hands and hugged him putting his hands on his backs "Teeheehee!" she said blushing and thinking to herself I'm a genius!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Tokuno began the rigorious handsigns involved in the process. He changed her hair first. Made it shorter and dark. Then her eyes. Changing them from green to a dark grey. He then changed her face. He made her slightly shorter and smaller. By the time he was done the light in the sky was darkening and he had another equally beautiful woman standing in front of him. "Done."

Gohma ripped his hands away from her. "Why can't you see I love Miharu. Why can't you see what this is doing to me!" He yelled and began to run. Rushing through the hand signs Tokuno gave him he felt himself speed. He pushed it even farther than he had coming to this city. He soon bagan loosing control and finally crashed into a wall. Gohma stood as the blood poured from his nose and forehead.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Miharu went to the mirror and saw her new look "I-Is that really me?"

Noa arrived to Gohma and she saw him in the floor. She has transformed herself into Miharu. She slowly crawled to him and kissed his lips "Hi Goh! Teeheehee!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:27 pm
Tokuno laughed. "Only for a few days."

Gohma looked up and saw Miharu. He looked around slowly for the maid. "Wh... Who are you." He whispered. "You can't be Miharu. You can't!" He began to weep slightly. "She doesn't love me. Who are you." He whispered it a few times. He was losing his mind. He knew it, he had to be.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:29 pm
Miharu touched her new face and followed Tokuno! She led him to the forest!

Noa saw the fear in his eyes so she transformed back and grabbed him "I'm so sorry!! I have to protect you why don't you ubderstand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:32 pm
Tokuno felt Gohma close. He began running and arrived to where he sat weeping on the ground with someone over him. He quickly drew one of his Katanas and ran to where the person was. Seeing it was a girl he merely stood next to Gohma with his Katana on her neck. "Get up!" He said harshly. "Get up now."

Gohma saw the maid transform back into her true form and then he saw the glint of a blade on her throat.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:36 pm
"Stop it! She isn't our enemy!" Miharu said putting a hand on her waist

Noa hugged Gohma tigthly protecting him from those strange people  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games