Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm

"I guess you don't pay attention much." Gohma said smiling. "I've been angry quite alot today. I shouldn't have been so mean, but with what happened today I didn't need it."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:28 pm

(still looks concerned)i noticed actually your scent starts to change along with the anger....it kinda scares me at times...thats how i found you..i followed the strongest scent which was yours at the time...

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Gohma flipped his black hair away from his eyes which pulsed softly. "I'm sorry if I scared you." He said softly. "I suppose I should probably go find Miharu and apologize."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm

((ill be back)) yea...i guess you should..(detsinys eyes changed a puprlish color) ill make dinner you go ahead..

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:33 pm

Gohma smiled. "You will be leaving your stuff in your room. I'll sleep on the sofa since I am not home often."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:36 pm

i can see that and no! i dont wanna kick you out of your roomill sleep on couch and you(points ladel at him)((i gotta go soon))sleep in YOUR room!(smiles)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 pm

"I refuse." He said dropping the smile as best he could. "I'm sleeping on the couch whether you are there or not." He grinned suddenly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:41 pm

i will not lose to you!!! (gins at him trying not to blush at his grin)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:43 pm

"I guess I will just have to sleep outside in one of the trees then." He said smiling mischievously.

((Gotta go.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:45 pm

well i gotta leave anyways and gohma...(kisses him on the lips) gotta run (grabs ruck sack and runs out the house)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:20 pm

Gohma stood stunned for a moment. Grabbing a piece of paper he left a note for Tokuno telling him he had to apologize to Miharu. He left the house and walked out of the village.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Gohma walked into the house and saw his note untouched. Throwing it away he sat on the couch and then finally layed down falling asleep.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:20 pm

Tokuno woke near dawn and found Gohma on the couch even though Destiny wasn't home. Laughing quietly he walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter. He fed Gouki and pet the large wolf lovingly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Gohma woke soon after. Sighing slightly he leaped off of the couch and walked into the kitchen rummaging for breakfast.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm

(destiny comes in but cant face gohma in the face so goes directly into the kitchen)(puts somethin in the microwave then goes on the couch and doesnt face any of them) hello.....*face is red as the dickens*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games