Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 pm
CellphoneTL
BulletsFlames
Why are guys so egotistical?

Why is it that all that guys want is sex, blow-jobs, sex, and well...more sex? I mean, can't you have a relationship without having the girl on her knees? I don't understand why if you love a girl's personality and all, you just won't date her because she won't 'give you any'.

Not all guys are like this. Quit hanging around the perverted ppl.

How come girls complain about everything?
yes lets just avoid people like that.

Cellphone: well we know not all girls are like that but I know what you mean my cousin does it alot...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:00 pm
why do guys think a girl is gross or disgusting when she burps or farts in public but they do it any way?  

Da Skwiz

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:00 am
Why do guys seem a bit clingy after a relationship is broken off? And why do guys think it is okay to ask you out a week after knowing you? I broke up with this one guy in like May because he went to fast. So I broke up with him, I feel awkward to call him because I know he still likes me. He keeps calling one of my friends, and asks her if I am going out with someone else and if I like him and stuff to help him date me again. Luckily she keeps telling him to move on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:47 am
dolly14
Why do guys seem a bit clingy after a relationship is broken off? And why do guys think it is okay to ask you out a week after knowing you? I broke up with this one guy in like May because he went to fast. So I broke up with him, I feel awkward to call him because I know he still likes me. He keeps calling one of my friends, and asks her if I am going out with someone else and if I like him and stuff to help him date me again. Luckily she keeps telling him to move on.

Not all men are clingy. If a person clings to you like that then they are just a need person. I had the same problem with my last girlfriend. And personally I prefer to get to know a girl and perhaps be friends with them before I start a relationship (though that seems to screw me over more often than not)  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

LeCookieeMonsta

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:22 pm
why do girls always like abs and muscles
i mean i have that i play sports my soccer team is 8th in the nation but i fell bad for nerds who dont have any friends
i mean im smart and hot but other non athletic guys just sit at home playing pokemon or World of Warcraft or crap like that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:47 pm
sports24811
i mean i have that i play sports my soccer team is 8th in the nation but i fell bad for nerds who dont have any friends
i mean im smart and hot but other non athletic guys just sit at home playing pokemon or World of Warcraft or crap like that
Some girls only go for looks which i find sad myself but to me personality really says alot  

Amaris Moegi

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Teh Pure
zbaerenlovesme
that's crazy. But it sounds logical. What i want to know(please feel free to kill me if this has been done before) why does my husband give me the ridiculously illogical answer to things "I don't know" to things only HE WOULD KNOW! HE had a day off and I came home from work and said "so, what'd you do today? " A harmless question. I'm not mad, just curious. Who cares if he didn't take out the trash. But no, what is the answer.
" i don't know"
How can you not know what YOU did?

SRSLY.

I hate that.

Or when you ask someone what they're doing, and they say "nothing."

You HAVE to be doing SOMETHING. Watching TV? Listening to the radio? Sleeping? Thinking? It's impossible to be doing nothing.

i'm not going to bother reading through all the pages, so i'm just going to anser this one
because they dont remember, if nothing happend why bother remembering what happened in the day?
also, they may be too tired/lazy to explain what went on that day.

actualy what if your just siting there? ive done that, infact i do taht often, like when i'm trying to do my homework, but i dont want to, so i just sit there, not thinking, not looking at anything, just siting there breathing...
kinda like if your daydreaming, but your actually not daydreaming?

i've only read up to page 20, but i think this thread is interesting...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Da Skwiz
why do guys think a girl is gross or disgusting when she burps or farts in public but they do it any way?

personally i think its funny, and try to show that to encourage them..
i suppose that guys want 'cute' girls, and farting and burping, and they dont care or want guys to be cute. so that dosent matter.
i guess.  

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Dork_Iruka_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:07 am
Why is it that most guys (not saying all because I know some guys who wouldn't do that) will ask one of your best friends to date within a week? Even when the girl should be wearing a fugly bag and or keeping her legs closed since it makes her look bad?

And,
Why is it that there are guys who strongly believed that gamer girls died out along with the dinosuars? We still exist you know? And when they know that there is one, their first impression seems to be "I can so pwne her in this game".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:17 am
sports24811

An other explanation would deal with when we were "infearier" creaturs getting eaten by wild animals and running in fear (Don't you love Prehistoric Homosapions?). Well streangth ment for the female that their potential mate would be able to hunt for her and their future offspring. Obviously you will gain musscle and abbs when you work out. So it simply says to women, "Look at me. I'm a good provider. I'm stronger than all the other guys. Have my babies!"  

Dork_Iruka_Ninja

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:03 am
alitza17
sports24811

An other explanation would deal with when we were "infearier" creaturs getting eaten by wild animals and running in fear (Don't you love Prehistoric Homosapions?). Well streangth ment for the female that their potential mate would be able to hunt for her and their future offspring. Obviously you will gain musscle and abbs when you work out. So it simply says to women, "Look at me. I'm a good provider. I'm stronger than all the other guys. Have my babies!"

Yes, but it was the smart one that invented the pointy stick and murdered the atheletic one yelling "What now b@#$*"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:09 am
alitza17
Why is it that most guys (not saying all because I know some guys who wouldn't do that) will ask one of your best friends to date within a week? Even when the girl should be wearing a fugly bag and or keeping her legs closed since it makes her look bad?

And,
Why is it that there are guys who strongly believed that gamer girls died out along with the dinosuars? We still exist you know? And when they know that there is one, their first impression seems to be "I can so pwne her in this game".

I have never heard of the first one happening ever. Course then I may just be sheltered.

As for girl gamers....thats about all I hang out with women wise. The only reason I say "I can pwn her" is because I do exstensive training...so that pwning applies to everyone.  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:43 am
i have a queston. how come i can do something and got yelled at for it for ever. but when they do the same thing i have to allmost thank her for doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:39 pm
naruto rocks 412
i know that a guy is suposed to ask out a girl and all but how come girls never get the courage to ask out a guy

all girls do is stand back in a small group and whisper about something about a guy they all like
some are afraid that it will be looked down upon if they ask the guy out because then they are "wearing the pants" or something like that.  

Purplepiratelynn

TwistedDemon01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:53 pm
whats a mood change?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items