Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm
(omg hi steamcountess!!! lol)
ummm introductions.......
ill make it nicer than the one on my profile!
im 15 and you can call me BB (god i luv that band!) live in maryland. i have a twin brother, a littele sis and another little brother. i have a puppy (luv her to death! and was sure to fix her >.<) im enrolled in our community college. i can be a very bland but random person blaugh i like reading, drawing, posting, climbing, swimming, posting, gaming, posting, um gaming. all while listening to my music! (btw my playlist proves the constant stae of randomness my mind is in) and i love talking to people if i know em or not (unless you piss me off, then im a total 'lot/b***h) and i can be very perverted, but i try and keep it to myself!
um...i luv sushi and hate tuna. i'll get lost in a walk-in closet, but not on a montain range. i try to be as positive and open-minded as possible so it actually hard to piss me off or insult/offend me.
and thats all i can think of!! 4laugh

oh random thought i felt like adding! i read over 600 words a minute, so i do go around reading every post made in a guild. this one should keep me entertained for awhile! lol rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 pm
hey im kuro-ha kitsune7 blaugh
i like anime, rps, music and ,learning new things... whee
i also love to meet new people so if anyone wants to they are all welcome to pm me hope to hear from you....LATERS wink  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ziriah Elizibeth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 pm
I'm Taylor Michele.I'm fourteen {yes i know a little kid -.-;}.I LOVE skateboarding and VIDEO GAMES to the freakin MAX heart I love make up which i hate to love it cause I love being a tom boy.I live in a tiny town in Texas.I wanna become a singer/screamer in a band.and Yeah O.o I love anime and Roleplaying x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm
hey hows it going im new i was invited to join and i like random thing lol anime....manga...ppl and alot more stuff  

MureteEspada

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am
Yo, what's up?
I'm Gabe, but around here I go by Delightfully Evil LordM, as you can probably read. Most people shorten that to Del, or Evil, or LordM, but feel free to pick whatever you want, as long as I know you're talking to me.
I'm an old fart, compared to most of what I saw around here. Freaking 23 and all that. But that doesn't stop me from acting like a moron rofl
Being weird and acting stupid makes life fun, ya know?!
Anywho, I love anime and video games and all the fun, important things in life. I was apparently scouted from the CB, which I barely ever go into, so that seems pretty random to me.
Errr.... kinda rambling, but I'm a pretty fun guy and yeah, just ask me some junk if you want to know anything  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 am
Hello.
I`m Charley Ann.
I`m thirteen, bisexual & I love art, manga & acting.
I`m british, from Scotland.
I hope to be an actress someday.

c:

DEADLY FAME

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 am
Hello my name is Aieko. I am 19 will be turning 20 this July. I have been on gaia since August 2006. I am bisexual and I live in Virginia. Right now i am in my 4th semester at John Tyler Community College trying to get my associates degree in Computer Programming. If you want to now more, feel free to drop by my profile or send me a pm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 am
Hi I'm Eros~

Um.. I like coffee flavored beverages, cream puffs and chocolate chip ice cream. I also love zombies. I've been on gaia since 2007, and since I can't really think of anything right now, feel free to comment me on my profile :3  

xx macabre

Tipsy Vampire

Daedalus Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm
I was going to give each of you a personal hello.
I had it all typed out, it was quite long.
And then the computer I'm using decided to be a b***h and log me out and kill my post.
I can't remember all of it, and it's too damn long to type again, SO.
GENERIC HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL.
I hope you all enjoy the guild and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all more.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm
Hello! I'm new! You can Call me any of these: Toga, Elias, or Arch.
I love Greek mythology. That's all you need to know...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 pm
Hello people of earth! My name is rainbow! WHOA! Ok
I
love
music!
My favorite bands are Death Cab For Cutie and LA Tool And Die. :3 Im a cookie eater so protect your cookies. DONT YOU DARE EVEN ATTEMPT TO STEAL MY COOKIES! scream Im gonna touch your mustache! I like coffe. It is GOOD! I like robots, zombies, you get the jiff peanut butter. Yum, peanut butter....... I like peanut butter. I like funny sounds. Haha you make me laugh out loud bubble. BUBBLE! *Pops* gonk NO! MY BUBBLE! I HAVE TO TAKE IT TO THE HOSPITAL! Well now you know how much of a phycopath I am. ((Im much much more crazier when you get to know me wink ))

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am
Welcome welcome, you two!
Toga/Elias/Arch, I'll probably be calling you Zephyros instead, I hope you don't mind.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with liking Greek mythology. :]

Rainbow, hello!
Death Cab For Cutie is a good band~
And no worries, psychopaths are welcome here. :]

Well, I hope you both enjoy the guild.
Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 pm
Hey, most just call me Haruh, i like to listen to music(mainly techno and videogame remixs) playing games, watching movies, and drawing/creating new characters of anything i can think of, this seems like a interesting place hopefully i'll remember to visit often.  

Haruh2

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games