Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 am
*kitty appeared on a branch and watches the other girls training* *trying not to be noticed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 am
Eris5
Something clicks in Susumus head... her clone at the Clouds Gates just disapeared and the information was given to her. "Crap Rahenno We need to stop this fight like always...seems zeramaru is attacking the cloud gates" Susumu makes a handsign or two and jumps up on a disc of air riding to the cloud gates for a real fight. Hopefully Rahenno will join her.

((WHY do all our spars get cut short))

((Must be a curse XP))

Rahenno nodded as he came down from his attack. "I guess I spoke to soon..." He said foring seals and dissappearing in a pool of water. He was heading towards the gatees to find out whats going on.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 am
Koi walked on to the field waiting for someone to show up. He just didn't know who yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm
(( i got nothing better to do but watch you spar))

Andrew appeaed but was a tree watching everybody and noticed Koi, he threw a kunai with a note by him. He then switched to anothe tree

Note:

Dear Koi,

Sorry for being a a** to you and I will be nice, as a uncle i will take good care of you and will show ou respect. SO hope we meet again if i feel like going to you. Hope we are cool, blah blah blah peace.

Love your uncle,

Andrew Ryuu Uchiha

teddy_byakuga

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu walked in as she put on her other glove the put her mask on.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

Andrew the kunais at Mizu just for the heak of it since he was bored out of his mind and had nothing to do.

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

Andrew walked out of the training grounds.

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 pm
Koi read the note and charged the kunai using Current Transfer Skill. He then threw it extremely fast at the tree making the tree crack. "I need someone to fight." He said. He then turned and noticed Mizu. He walked over to her and hoped that she would be able to talk to him. "Mizu, do you still want to know what I wanted to talk about?"  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:11 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Um...yea" Mizu said as she took her mask off then her ribbon from her hair.

(srry was playin my xbox 360)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm
"Ok." He said as he neared closer. As he was in front of her he spoke. "I just wanted to tell you this." Koi said. He leaned over and kissed Mizu on the lips. As he pulled away, he spoke again "Nobody has ever told me straight up that they weren't afraid of me. Most people just walk away slowly." He said with a laugh. "Would you like to spar?"  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu was shocked that he kissed her.As she heard what he said about a spar she said,"Sure...by the way people are only scared of you bacause there just scared"Mizu said as she droped her ribbon on the floor and took her stance.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:54 pm
(I'll be back in like 10 minutes...)

Koi looked at Mizu as she got ready. "You can attack..." He said as he yawned. He was showing signs of being tired.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:59 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"I dont attact first."Mizu said as she crossed her arms.

(kk)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:19 pm
(back)

As the stitches aorund Koi's body unsitched themselves, Koi laughed. As the tendrills allowed Koi to slither along the ground, he continued to chuckle. As he got nearer he stopped. His body was sending tendrills everywhere. The ones from his feet shot in to the ground, and the other ones created a large wall, casting a massive shadow.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:27 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu look at the tendrills then closed her eyes as she lissened to the sonds of them.

(kk)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games