Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:31 pm

wait, wasent it you who stole them when i was TKOed
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:32 pm

I didnt steal your colts.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:34 pm

But Solumone can certainly sell you better ones! >.>;;
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:35 pm

*eats popcorn*

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:36 pm

I thought we were supposed to be rping in the courtyard noones positng lol maybe i'll just introduce my new character im working on there soon lol.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:41 pm

I'm so sorry, my post got deleted then I had to make a new one. sweatdrop but I posted 3nodding Yay!! WOOOHOOO!! xd Hey Sakura, I can!? I can still come to the sleepover?! But no one is prolly still doing the sleepover gonk I missed so much while I was gone..... crying

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:46 pm

Aw don't worry, you didn't miss much. We are about to start the M.A.S.H games until Kurai took Tale to the slumber party and her jumped out of a window (Haha!) and almost died if it wasn't for Ky. Tale went searching for one of my new NPC characters Hiro.

Sakura Ai wanted to see if anyone was hurt so she flew out of a window and found Rene, Ky, and Kurai. Right now, Sakura Ai is kind of spacing out (typical her) Kurai is practically dead because of Rene beating him up and Ky is pumbling Rene's face into some sand or something like that.

Yes, its kind of confusing, but if you read it then you'll know. I'm sorta of waiting for Rene to post.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:47 pm

Yay im almost done filling out the profile for Azrael my new character and enemy of Deimon i think i will make his triumphant unveiling soon it will be marvelous lol.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:48 pm

Back from College shoppin X3

::chews on mike ikes::

X3 i like mikes XP. Nehoo. Like Rene said she's probably in NYC (Way to go Rene) Trying to make a living off being an actress and what not.

"tuh" good luck to her. XP.

I think ill post up Tale now.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 pm

anooo..NYC? Rene an actress?? ::sparkling eyes:: Mimi and joy get to see Rene-san on TV and movies??? whee nee waa!! We so happy!!

Tale has green hair..like Joy. ^-^

HiddenJoy

Inaluke

Ceron
But Solumone can certainly sell you better ones! >.>;;

could he sell me dual Tarus Rageing Bulls w/ Sabot rounds, lazer pointers, silencers, and a scope for the left one, wand extended barrels for both?

I want to go to NYU for college X3..to become a movie director or what Rene wants to be ..AN ACTRESS!!!

Yes...you'll see me at the big screen!! I'll be that sadistic emo girl!!!

WHEE!

XD!

Either that or make off a living as a writer or a manga artist

Ai`
Crew

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:00 pm

haha, GO FOR YOUR DREAMS SAKURA!!! scream or else xd just kidding. I dont really have a dream eek i wunna cook, or do some kind of art thing....but I dont think I'm good enough xp
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:05 pm

X3!!

I really want to be a movie director though, i want to say to those actors/actress "CUTT!" or "NO! NO! THATS NOT HOW THE SCENE GOES!!" and get my own chair with my name on it. Thats what i want to be.

Ai`
Crew

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:06 pm

i wanna be a massauge thearpist...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games