Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm
Nephilis enters the orchard from the sky and looks at the two, somewhat sympathizing with them. "This reminds me of something that happened to me a long time ago. A pivotal point in my life actually." He walks forward towards the two looking at Tsuki first, then Samara. "It's understandable the action you chose to take, Sammy. I still love you, regardless of what or will transpire...that's all I can muster to say right now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Samara began to feel the guilt wash over her as she took another step back, putting her fingers over her lips. When Nephilis descended, she felt her heart drop. She couldn't form any words to respond. Desperately, she wanted to apologize because she knew she had hurt Nephilis. And in her heart, she had betrayed him. She bit her lower lip and hugged herself a bit, the guilt overwhelming her and overflowing, resulting in tears that began to trickle down her cheeks.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm
Nephilis looked at her with a gaze that seemed to look through her. His mind was lost until he looked over to Tsuki. "I know from experience that you can't die by conventional means. Neither can I." He looks down, watching a tear fall by his foot. "You've come to do more than just show us the way to beat these monsters. One half of your mission is done. I won't let you accomplish the other. I've lived through wars, taken many hits and healed from many wounds, although the one inflicted now is far deeper than any knife can slice. We've surpassed anything that you've reached and we will go further." He turns around facing Samara and removes a tear from her cheek. "Remember what I told you when I w as training you? Only the weak cry. Stop crying, okay? We'll work through this...somehow..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm
Samara closed her eyes as she felt Neph's hand on her face, wiping away the tear. She looked back at him when he began to speak and nodded. Words still eluded her, so that was all she could do at the moment, though her eyes held all the apology in the world to him.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Tenshi wraps his arms around Morganna's waist and stood close to her, he rather be no other place. He leaned in and placed his lips upon hers as he delivers a gentle and passionate kiss. After this is all over he wants nuthing more but to live a peaceful life with his friends, famiy, and Morganna.

Mitsuki lips slowly detached from Samara's as she pulled back for a breather and truthfully he needed one himself, once she backed away he released her as he shook his head. "It's fine, I also got caught in the moment and carried away." He admitted. He then looked to his right and saw Nehpilis but show no emotion towards him, after hearing Nephilis speak he shakes his head as he did not plan this in anyway and truthfully it was uncontrolable for the both of them. "Does it matter how we die or not?" He said bluntly seeing there was no reason for such talk. "Truthfully my only intentions was to come down here and help the children and to see my family, I had no idea the very person who sent me to hell is the same person who has come to be with my wife after I was gone." He stated emtionless. " I can care less what kind of wound you recieved and healed from and this wasnt intentional but I do love her with all my being and will not apologize for what happened." He added just as blunt and emtionless. "You have no idea of what I have reached so saying you reached farther than I have means nuthing." He finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:52 pm
(( xd right in the a**!!!! twisted ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm
((Lol what's in who a**?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Morganna pulled Tenshi a bit closer as she kissed him back. She backed up slowly until they reached the bed. Breaking the kiss for only a moment, she climbed onto the bed and wrapped her arms around him again, kissing him deeply again.

Samara looked between the two of them, unsure of what to think. She hugged herself and gnawed her lower lip, not wanting the fighting to start again.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm
Tenshi steped closer to Morganna as she pulled him in and started to walk towards the bed, his back was to the bed so he fell upon it as she climbed onto it which was the cause of the kiss breaking. After she was to wrap her arms back around him and started to kiss her once more but this time it was deeper and more passionate as it was on the verge of become that of a french kiss if you will while his hands were placed upon her waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 pm
Morganna let her fingers get lost in Tenshi's hair as the passion in their kisses increased. She pressed a bit closer to him, letting her leg wrap around his at the ankle. Unable to resist, she increased the fierceness in the kiss a bit more, edging it into a full french kiss.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 am
Tenshi laid relaxed and totally into Morganna and the kiss at this moment, the word passion no longer explained the kiss they were now locked into, it was on a whole new level as his tongue danced gracefully and slowly. His hands remained on her waist but was now in a massaging or caressing motion, and was completely prepared for what was to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 am
Morganna removed her hands from being entangled in Tenshi's hair. One came to rest on his chest, fidgeting with the neckline of his shirt, the other on his cheek, tracing small circles with her thumb. She moved the leg that was wrapped around his up a bit, letting her foot rest gently on the back of his toned calf muscle.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 am
Tenshi continued to engage in the kiss though he would soon need a break in order to gather his breath, his hand continued to caress her waist but sliding up along her figure. He then stop briefly in order to get a quick breather and his hands stoped as well as he looked into her eyes. " I love you." He said in a smoove soothing musical voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 am
((Nephilis, Tsuki is making him look real stupid,lol))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 am
(( Lol I guess. ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games