Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 am
Harlot Queen
i'll try not to, but i might not be a likable (desirable) person as it is sweatdrop
i've been trying to lose weight and all this dating sites and crap, but chicks aren't really interested, and that's a bad sign. it's funny b/c it's easy to get a guy, but girls are like, totally different. lol

Hasn't been easy for me to get a guy though... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 am
Good morning everyone! biggrin

*looks at pictures of HP 7.1* YAY! Dobby's returned! I'm glad to see they brought him back.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 am
I say that because Dobby, in the books, appeared in other books besides Chamber of Secrets. Like he was supposed to be the one giving Harry the plant stuff in Goblet of Fire, not like in the movies where Neville ended up getting that task. Though having Neville do it is more understandable since he's into Herbology and all... but the plant was kept in Snape's private storage, so it would have to be Dobby who would go and sneak into the storage to get it. Neville would never do that - specially with his fear of Snape and all.

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am
I'm getting so excited for the new Harry Potter movie.

But then again there's a part of me that doesn't want it to end. I'm going to miss getting to do these midnight movie premieres with my friends... and having an excuse to dress up and cosplay. *sighs* Around here there's not very many cosplay oriented activities I can do.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 am
I'm going to go take a shower... and then I'll go ahead and do my homework when I get back. Just simple reading to do. Shouldn't take too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 am
I'm back.

It's amazing seeing how many of my friends are listening to Christmas music right now. And one of them is actually getting snow right now! surprised The news last night was saying that the snow level would be down again... teasing me again with the thought of getting snow. But who knows whether that's truly going to happen or not. *sighs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 am
I have no school on Thursday, due to it being Veterans Day. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 am
Woot! I won a contest. Well... sort of. I ended up being one of the extra winners... so I wasn't one of the top three winners. But still! I won! That's pretty rare for me to do. 3nodding Now I just have to wait to see what my prize ends up being. Hopefully it'll be something good.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:28 am
Day 4 :: Something you have to forgive someone for
I'm not going to use real names in this response. So I'm going to use my nickname for them instead.

Dear "Angel,"

I must forgive you for being such a charming man and being the result of my heartbreak. The only one responsible for the breaking of my heart was myself; you were not the culprit. During the time that I revealed my feelings, it's true that you said we could potentially start something when you returned... but it was never a promise. It was my own foolish heart who made your words more than what they really were. It was my own foolish heart who believed that this time around things would work out. It was my own foolish heart who got entangled with the romantic fantasies I dreamt of. You were never responsible for any of it, and it is foolish for me to even think of accusing you. So, as a result, just like how I've learned to forgive myself for my foolish heart's ways, I must learn to forgive you. While my heart may have been broken, our friendship never was, and for that I am grateful.

~ Moonie  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 am
La di da...

Almost time for me to head off to eat some lunch and then head to school.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 am
Alright, I'm heading off. Talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 am
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
i'll try not to, but i might not be a likable (desirable) person as it is sweatdrop
i've been trying to lose weight and all this dating sites and crap, but chicks aren't really interested, and that's a bad sign. it's funny b/c it's easy to get a guy, but girls are like, totally different. lol

what kind of man have you been looking for? eek where i am straight guys will do anything to get a girl. in fact, i get scared on of them is gonna come onto to me. i still want friends. sad Good luck on your search.

i'm sorta excited to see the new harry potter as well, but i'd also like to see megamind soon too.  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen

what kind of man have you been looking for? eek where i am straight guys will do anything to get a girl. in fact, i get scared on of them is gonna come onto to me. i still want friends. sad Good luck on your search.

i'm sorta excited to see the new harry potter as well, but i'd also like to see megamind soon too.

A kind, respectable man - as simply put as I can get. I haven't put my bar up too high for men to be totally honest. I don't know what's wrong with the men around here. Or why they are so blind to what a great match I could potentially be for them? *shrugs* I don't know. But the guys that do show interest end up being the weirdos or other guys that I have absolutely no interest in. xp  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Cerebral Perception
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

Hey there Jax.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games