Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm
"What did they do?" Rebecca asked, before her mother's screams could be heard across the ship.

"...Excuse me..." She sighed, before running off to the medical wing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm
Matt had run off as well, leaving the two alone, as Roland had run as well, dragging Gil with him....

". . ."

". . ."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am
The medical wing had been trashed, looking as if a large fight had ensued. Mainly, because one actually had.

Rachel had woken up, violently. Stein and Demi had managed to get the space suit off, so all her silvery gauntness could be seen. And yet, like on the Follower ship, despite her tiny frame she still held a lot of strength and energy.

Both Stein and Olskey were struggling to keep her restrained, both tightly holding onto one arm as Rachel thrashed about, kicking, hissing, growling, yelling out and biting towards the two.

Demi had screamed both out of horror from seeing her child's condition, but this scream went unheard. The one that had been heard was the one she let out when Rachel bit her arm, leaving a deep and bleeding wound.

"Could someone please get some anesthesia in the child." Stein sighed rather calmly. "I'd get it myself, but I'm the only thing keeping this child from ripping out Olskey's throat. And I have some experiments I want to do, and I need him around, so I can't allow him to prematurely die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:21 am
After a few moments, Barix and Regis walked into the room, staring at Rachel.
"Ohh, I got this...." he chuckled, cracking his knuckles.

Regis smacked him on the back of the head.
"They're already restraining the child. Get the sedatives." he replied, knowing what he was planning.

"........Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine......"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 am
"Soon please." Stein sighed, watching the two dully.

"I'd like to figure out why she looks like a rip off of James Bond movies and its hard to this when she's acting like an animal."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 am
Barix began digging through the cabinets, finally finding them, only because of a giant label, "SEDATIVES".

"..FOUND THEM!" he barked, taking one out and walking over to Rachel.
"....Do I put this in the forehead...?"

"....Goddammit, Barix...."

"Whaaaat?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am
"In her neck preferably." Stein sighed.

"And gently too. I don't need you ******** this up by causing her to bleed like her useless mother."

"HEY!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am
"....Kaaaay." Barix replied, before Regis took the syringe and injected into Rachel himself.

"HEY!"

"Oh please, we both know you would have hit the jugular and cause blood to spray thirty feet...."

"I STILL GOT SHOWN UP BY A BLIND GUY!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 am
"Yes. But it seems the blind man is wiser than the seeing man." Stein commented with a grunted.

"Dispose of the needle. It's purpose is done."

And just like the sleeping gas, Rachel fought, but slowly and surely, she faded off.

As soon as Rachel was out, Stein and Olskey carried her to the nearest bed, and then restrained her to the bed to prevent further incidents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm
Regis gave it to Barix to dispose of, who grumbled doing as told.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 pm
"Now then... Olskey. Run along. Go play with your idiot friends." Stein grunted as he wandered off to the back.

Olskey then slowly looked to Barix and Regis, silent.

"Oh, oh. Just great. ******** p***k." Demi got up, holding her injured arm. "Nevermind me. Just got ******** bit by shark girl." She growled, walking over the cabinets Barix had been digging through earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm
"...Shark girl..? Isn't that your own daughter..?" Regis asked, moving to try and help Demi as much as a blind man could.

Barix just stared at Olskey.
"Soooooo.....This is awkward...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm
"Yeah? And she bit me." Demi growled, looking cautiously as him before she continued to go through the cabinets.

"I know you're blind, but ask your friend. She's a ******** shark." She added, holding her arm to Barix.

And Demi's description of Rachel's jaw strength wasn't far off. Her flesh indeed had been bitten into badly. Not quite as dramatic as a shark bite, but still a bad wound.

"...How.. Have you been?" Olskey asked, his voice rough and scratchy, as if he had a bad cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm
Barix looked at the wound before giving a scoff.
"Oh DO grow up." he replied before looking back to Olskey.
"Better than you, apparently."

"It's still not nice to say..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm
Like Gil had been before, Barix was punched in the kidney.

Luckily, it was Demi's bad arm that was bit.
"It's also not nice for a child to bite her mother." Demi scoffed, as she found some gauze. Unable to find anything else, she wrapped it around the wound.

"I'll get something for infection later..." She grumbled, before looking sadly to her daughter.

"...Rude."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games