Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((exactly why do you think the girl bit him))
((to be a vampire ? am not thinking right today.))
((yeah)) your hand is so cool *still sleeping*
"naota what happening to you your changing.. from the last time i saw you." berry keeped her hand on his head
*wakes up and notices her hand is on his head* umm whos that and why is your hand on my head
"its me berry, and you calmed down when i put my head on your head." berry giggles.
ohh redface *gets up and feels around the room for his computor* so whats up  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:31 pm
recca woke up next to a river, "ugh", he crawled to the river, and splashed water on his face, when the waves calmed, Recca Realized, he was a kid!  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"naota what happening to you your changing.. from the last time i saw you." berry keeped her hand on his head
*wakes up and notices her hand is on his head* umm whos that and why is your hand on my head
"its me berry, and you calmed down when i put my head on your head." berry giggles.
"nothing much. expect for bixyll had to save me from some one who bite me on the neck."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"nothing much. expect for bixyll had to save me from some one who bite me on the neck."
uh oh what did he look like eek  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i don't know . he was able to to well forrce me to kiss him so am not sure..... exactly."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i don't know . he was able to to well forrce me to kiss him so am not sure..... exactly."
like what did he do to you cause if he did a certain thing i know him  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:00 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i rather not talk about it. but when bixyll found me he bit me in the neck and left a wound there. after that everything is blank. then i met two new people and can to check on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i rather not talk about it. but when bixyll found me he bit me in the neck and left a wound there. after that everything is blank. then i met two new people and can to check on you."
ok cause if he forced you to kiss him it was probrably one of my brother....i have a big family *continues reaching around to find his laptop*  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:04 pm
Shia tapped him on the head with a staff, "good your awake"

"what's happened to me?"

"your in a temorary state, your real body is regaining energy, i had to put u in this one otherwise you would have died"

"thank you..."

"oh it was no problem at all" Shia reached into her pocket, and gave Recca a piece of candy, "it'll help give your energy back"

"thanks again..."

"what's wrong? you seem sad"

"just thinking about someone"

"oh"

Recca stood up, "well might as well enjoy my new form for the moment. hmm i can't summon my fire."

"this is just a puppet form, it has no powers"

"oh..."

Shia sensed something, grabbed recca's hand and ran  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ok cause if he forced you to kiss him it was probrably one of my brother....i have a big family *continues reaching around to find his laptop*
"i see. and why did you brother come after me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*shrugs* dang i cant find it *lays down feeling his neck which has healed and hours ago was bleeding severely*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:21 pm
Recca and shia were running through the forest, but something attacked shia, and she fell to the floor. the thing was walking toward shia once more, Recca sttod between them, "I won't let you hurt her!" the thing walked away.
Shia got up, "thanks for that"

"no problem, you saved my life i saved yours"

"well you passed"

"passed what?"

"the darkness is starting to spread, giving you that sickness, and i was testing you, seeing if we could trust you"

"we?"

"the angels"

"um not sure what your talking about, but ok..."

Shia tapped Recca on the head, and he retained his form, "good luck Recca, oh and take this," Shia gave recca her staff, "it'll help you in battle, it can change forms" at the moment She said that recca started to lose conciousness. Shia kissed recca on the cheek.

Recca woke up in front of the acadamy, "a dream?" Recca realized the staff that shia had on the floor, and picked it up  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:21 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*shrugs* dang i cant find it *lays down feeling his neck which has healed and hours ago was bleeding severely*
berry picks up his lapto["are you looking for your laptop? i have it right here. i just picked it up."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:37 pm
bixyll woke up from the chair and noticed berry was gone he pulled out his knife and walked through the halls  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:44 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll woke up from the chair and noticed berry was gone he pulled out his knife and walked through the halls
berry heard something and looked out in the hall"i be back naota to somehow figure out whats going on. your laptop is on the bed now. see you later." berry walked out of the hall and went to her room  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games