Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 am
Serenity Reed
It's like my name, with different spelling. surprised

Oh my god, there's two of them!

Ahem.

Would be great to read your stuff smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 am
charbookwyrm
Serenity Reed
It's like my name, with different spelling. surprised

Oh my god, there's two of them!

Ahem.

Would be great to read your stuff smile

You trying to say something??  

Serenity Reed
Crew

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:39 am
*produces loudspeaker and uses it to communicate from the distant hilltop I've run to*

me? insinuate anything? nooooo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm
RAWR

**Chases after**

(Forgot again that I'm on Lucian....)  

Lucian Aithine

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 am
Now that is worrying.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:54 pm
rolleyes  

Serenity Reed
Crew

paublo4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am
I'm Paublo4, I just joined a few minutes ago.

Nothing really special about me, I live in New York, not the city though. sad
I'm in High School, taking the only writing course my school offers, because the district is run by a bunch of morons and corrupt board members.

I mostly write short stories and novels, but i never finished them because i either grow bored of it, or i forget to work on it, or my computer blows up.

That's about it really, nothing that great.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:54 pm
Hello I'm Hikaru Hoko. I keep my real name to myself because if I'm googled I always pop up on the top of page one, and it's been like that since 06. I do enjoy spotlight, but mostly if I earn it. I am mostly privet and keep to myself, avoid conflicts and am both shy and timid. Outside of family I have only ever fought two people, three if you count a time I did not defend myself.

I live in Denver Colorado, a quiet place mostly, with little spot light to the area (at least as far as I am aware) I enjoy it here for many reasons and do not imagine myself anywhere else in the world. Clean water, fresh air, white and blue mountains that you can actually see. And last but not least, Good times...a restaurant only in Colorado around every other corner that will give you the fattiest food you would ever experience in life, and with the way Colorado works, most of us would just burn it off before sunset. Yes we grow them quadruple stacked beckon cheese burgers big in Colorado, all pumped with twice as much steroids than in any other state! Oh and our lamb isn't all that bad either. Lol!

Getting back on track, I am an artist and working on being a writer as well. I would enjoy writing and making my own manga, but story building is kind of difficult for me. I am content with a pencil and paper and either write or draw, and seemingly my greatest inspiration always comes last minuet. With either my most creative ideas flooding out of my writing, or what I know to be beautiful and stunting forming before my eyes without judgement of what is good or bad when I draw. Deadlines bring the best out of me, and with school over, no competitions to enter or anything of the like to give me an urgency to finish, I find myself uninspired to do most things I enjoy.

I write poems, riddles, Haikus, some times lyrics to music, and have only written one story (I've only completed part one, but enough pages are in there for me to consider it a story alone) I enjoy many stories, and would be happy if I may add one of my own with the titles of grate authors.

I came here for help on story ideas, and your input on what I may have in the future. I am proud to be apart of this guild and hope to be as of much help to you as you may be able to help me.  

Hikaru Hoko

Moonlight Elder

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm
Welcome both of you. I am the Vice Captain here, so if you ever need anything please let me know.

What's ours is yours. Welcome to the family.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 pm
Yes, welcome to the two of you! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

I'm waffles, the captain. As Tak said, feel free to come to either of us (or any mod) with any questions or concerns or...well, anything, really. We're here for you.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Altgexx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:18 pm
Hi! My gaia name is Altgexx (Duh.) but you guys don't have to call me that. My real name is Alex. I like my name cuz even though it's common it's an awesome name. First off, I'm a junior in high school! Yay! It feels really awesome for some reason... I'm also part of my school newspaper. I mostly write sports stories and I have my own advice column! It's sweet. I like writing fiction mostly, but I occasionally write a poem or two.

I'm also really sociable and I love to meet new people. I can be loud and sometimes I don't know when to shut up, but that's just the way I am and I don't want to change that. I can be harsh sometimes, but only to people I don't like or when I get pissed off. I don't really mind shy people, but I can barely stand people with low self-confidence.

Oh, me and a bunch of my friends are trying to make a zombie movie. (It's gonna be the greatest thing ever.) I'm also captain of my "team" for a community outreach program that I participate in, which takes up a lot of time. My team is kinda like a second family to me I guess? We're pretty close.

Yesh. Oh and I live in California. It's the greatest state ever in my opinion, but my opinion is just my own. Wow, I typed too much. Anyways hi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:44 pm
Hello, Hello. My name is Remy, and I am a senior in high school. I am the guild vice captain, so if you ever need anything let me know.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm
Hi Alex! Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:56 am
Hikaru Hoko

Getting back on track, I am an artist and working on being a writer as well. I would enjoy writing and making my own manga, but story building is kind of difficult for me. I am content with a pencil and paper and either write or draw, and seemingly my greatest inspiration always comes last minuet. With either my most creative ideas flooding out of my writing, or what I know to be beautiful and stunting forming before my eyes without judgement of what is good or bad when I draw. Deadlines bring the best out of me, and with school over, no competitions to enter or anything of the like to give me an urgency to finish, I find myself uninspired to do most things I enjoy.

Wow, that's exactly how I feel!! Even my art teacher said so...

Welcome, all of you~!! I'm Emily, a senior in high school. I'm not special here... sad Anyway, I like to write novels and listen to music, and... My mouse hand is inching across the screen and I'm not touching it. lol Eek! Well, I hope you enjoy it here! I happen to love this guild! I've been here about half a year.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm
Hi people! I'm Me-Chan916, but feel free to call me Me-Chan or Lecca (my pen name). I'm a high school junior, and have been interested in writing since the seventh grade. I sometimes try to write poetry (which usually either stinks, or sounds emo) and novels. I can be random when posting sometimes, so be warned xp. I have had an obsession with the Newsies lately (and am currently listening to songs from it). Uh....I am a complete nerd, and am a part time cashier at a Stop and Shop (do not reccomend working there....NOT FUN)...and that's it I guess XD  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games