Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Hahahaha! I was just reading the past couple pages of Ideas//Suggestions with people complaining about the home page.

I remember when I first wrote that thing (jeez, a long time ago). Never expected a fuss over it. 3:
---
That's awesome that you can do what you desire and get rid of those pesky reqs at the same time. I had to do my time in chunks.

And stupid blocking of social networking! I thought one of the main aspects of university was developing socially over all platforms. Clearly I thought wrong.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

So long as a decision is democratic and logical, I see no harm with changing it.
The front page has served us well these past years; I never before knew that you were its author.

So, how have the journalism, writing, butler, cats, significant other, and daughters all been?

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Name! Name! What's her name, Tana-na?

*tosses a pillow at Snowman*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 pm

*Original author, I'd say. It's definitely been modified though there are still blerps of the first copy.

Everything is going well, the cats of course own the place, and Gerald happens to be on a three-month vacation because he's been my bestestestest friend since forever and definitely deserves it. Hopefully he can bring back a woman-friend from wherever. Journalism everywhere has taken a dive, so I'm back to columns (I was afraid I might have to do the wedding crap, but I got lucky). The children are amazing, I don't have any pictures on my computers because I'm old fashioned and have them in an album.

Rose is starting school, which makes me go "omgwtf when did I get old?" and she's the best big sister for the new girl, Lily. Significant other is doing just fine though she's away on business in Germany.

Busy, busy, busy!

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah, I'm just trying to get a broad education in the field of computer science in case my dreams of game programming for a living fall through. Even then, I'd probably still make games on the side.

The college I attend is a strict private religious institution, so they alone determine policy.

*barely catches the pillow* Pillow fight? *readies to toss it back*

EDIT: You certainly sound busy, but I'm glad all is going well for you are you family.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Always good to have a back-up plan. And there's always of keeping it as a hobby and later on developing it into more of a career.

But I've learned to want experience in something you like, you have to keep a constant broad collection of knowledge in all of its fields.

*Though the trashy romance novels are so simply formulaic it causes a vomit reflex.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Nobody's been around to do a pillow fight... *pout*

Aww... Lilly and Rose.. Pretty pretty.

My godparents had their first this... May? Her name is Tomyris, or somethingorother like that... We get to go visit them up in Seattle soon- starting the drive up this Saturday.

I also get to meet my biological father >>
But I also get to see my aunt and uncle, and get to escape to a nice drive, beautiful Portland, and go to Seattle (which I've never been to, yet)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

*Is from Seattle area*

Seattle isn't all that great... mostly stress and rain, lol.
Still, it's a very pretty state.. 3nodding

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm

I heard pillow fight.
*Throws pillows left, right and center*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

True, Tana. That's why, aside from the programming I am learning at college, I practice pixelart/spiting and am interested in learning about music composition.

I'd like to live in a place like Seattle eventually; lots of rain and temperate.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Night-night all. Speak to you all tomorrow.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Meh. Anywhere in America is bad to me. But Seatttles down there with New Jersey and Jordan, Minnesota.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kami-Kahzy

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 pm

What do you guys all think of Michigan? Detroit sucks, I know, but what do you think about the state in general?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm

*sighs* I miss the old Gaia. As in pre-games, and most importantly pre-cash system! This all feels so smarmy.

*shrugs* Northern Michigan is pretty kickass, like the peninsula. Otherwise, it's just kinda...there. Pretty neutral in my opinion. But the northern bits have mooses so they're forever endeared to me.

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm

I know what you mean, EKA. Right after they remove the geeboi turbos from the store, they add what is essentially the same thing all over again (with a summer motif instead). Greedy money-making schemes...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games