Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm
(Too bad you can't hear under ground!)

As the shadows were casted off of the wall of tendrills, Koi moved about ten feet away from Mizu. He made a seal and a shadow began to cast. At the same time the shadow casted, the tendrills were shot into the air and they looked like shadow possessions as well. Then to add on to the attack, the tendrills from the feet made a small half dome around the back of Mizu. They then shot towards her, attacks from every angle were now happening. "I told you to attack first!" He slithered out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu opened her eyes then took her sword as she started to cut her way out of the tendrills.

(wow ok...im shapose to to that for tiijutsu...but every time i do that it dont work....but she can hear it come out of the ground)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm
(You only blocked the tendrills behind you. The shadows are what I am catching you with because you never dodged them...)

As Mizu turned(They were behind you...) to cut the tendrills, she was caught by the shadow possession. Koi's tendrill's all retracted into his body as he made Mizu walk forwards. His fingers reached out towards her mouth and he out them on her lips. Koi's lips were felt by the soft touch of Mizu's fingers. He made a flat hand with the hand that the sword was in, and she dropped it. He grabbed behind his back-waist were the ninjato was and unsheathed it. He quickly brought the blade in front of him, lifting it above his head. She had no weapon in her hand... and was holding air. "Do you give?" He laughed as he knew she couldn't reply. She could only cry. He put his ninjato to the side of him and jabbed it towards her stomach.

(This fight is gonna get really bloody soon...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm
____* MIZU* ____

As Mizu could not move tears started to come out of her eyes.

(u r so lucky mizu could not move she would have cut u badly)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 pm
As the blade entered her stomach, blood ran down it. He quickly pulled it out cleanly so that it could be cared for much easier then if he twisted and pulled. "Go to the hospital." He said as he dispelled the jutsu. The tendrills quickly came out and stitched her wounds, but it would only be temporary. Koi then walked away from the training grounds.

(You know I could have killed you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu walked to the hospital being mad as never before.

(yea..yea be so mean...by the way mizu is gonna get u back sooooooo badly)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm
(( DUDE mizu is so scared xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 pm
(I know... I hope she does actually understand the fact that I want her element... Water, because my lightning will charge the water and make it super strong.)

Koi walked on to the field, waiting for a fighter or a teacher.  

Zombie Swagger

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 pm
((Wow. Aren't you mean? Seeing as a jab to the stomach would of actually killed someone in real life. D= ))

Kisho walked onto the training grounds, pissed. His father and mother always leaving him with one of their clones to talk to. Hes had it with clones. Kisho's eyes like many in the clan were now starting to gain a star form, of about 6 points. Kisho of corse could not notice it now, but they were changing, as was his eyesight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:04 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in mad like never before still with her eyes closed.

(by the way teddy shut the hell up cause im not scared...and im not fighting him cause if wat he did...waiting till the WOUND will heal itself)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Koi tuned and saw the man. "My name is Koisu Ryuu Nara. You may call me Koi." He said as he waved. "Want to spar?" He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm
((Well, Rockgirl didn't you rp back in the day? In the leaf village? If not I remember someone like you with somewhat of that name.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm
(That was awsome Jims!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm
(Different numbers. Wildspider, let's hurry this up, I g2g in like 15 minutes...)  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games