Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 am
(Poor poor fellow.)

"If you say so, Tenshu." Nephilis turns toward the orchard's entrance and walks down it. "I'll see you two tomorrow, or later. I doubt I'll be falling asleep as easily as I normally would." He looks over the ridges, noticing the moon was blooming and the sun was nowhere to be seen. "Goodnight."

(When I get back, I think we can finally move on to a more actiony part. The last part.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:42 am
Morganna smiled as Tenshi pulled back. "I love you, too," she said softly and warmly. She caressed his cheek gently and smiled for a moment longer before kissing him deeply once again.

((I know...I feel bad for him too))

Samara looked after Nephilis as he walked away. She turned her head and looked at Mitsuki. "I think I need to be alone for a bit," she said, walking by him towards the palace. As she passed him, she placed her hand on his arm for a moment before letting it drop.  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Rayne_Diamond
Keliah looked towards the door hearing Chelan's voice. "Come in" she stated as she opened the door mentally allowing her to come in. She had never just really talked to Chelan like that, but figured that this time wouldnt hurt.

Chelan entered. She then sat indian style on the floor. SHe looked at Keliah who seemed to have something heavy on her mind. Chelan then leaned back on her arms. Her gaze stayed on Keliah. "What's up?" she said breezily. "You seem to have a lot on your mind"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Keliah looked at Chelan observing the water girl. She looked back out the window as she sighed. "I mean, we have our biggest battle tomorrow, and I'm just afraid" she stated. "That's a normal emotion" she stated. She looked at Chelan. "Normally I didnt care about too much of anyone....but now, I'm afraid everyone won't make it" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm
(Rolling time.)

Alastor sleeps in his bed just below Kessaris' room. There aren't any sounds. Only the wind blows through the half open curtain before his bed. The moon shines like a silver striking iron and the stars around it twinkle like sparks after the iron is struck. He turns in his bed, sighing in dream. His eyes half open seem to gaze dreamily at an invisible target. His target was as tangible as anything else. A black clawed beast steps from the shadows and lowers it's armor. Beneath it's dark shell wasn't a man or woman, but a figure enveloped in light. He reaches out his hand and touches Alastor's forehead before disappearing.

Al's eyes open. They now resemble both Marcove's and Kessaris at the precipice of their power. He sits up in bed and looks at his hands, then at the moon with an expression as blank as fresh paper. He holds open his palm to the moon and fires a beam of silvery light that sparkled brightly enough to illuminate Shale. He watches as the beam flies in a straight line, blowing off a portion of the moon, making the once full moon, forever crescent. "It begins..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 am
Samara almost reached the palace when she felt a sudden change in the light. She looked up and saw that the moon had changed-- it was a full moon before, but no longer. And there was a beam of light that seemed to be emitting from the direction of Shale. Something was definitely wrong. "Nephilis!" she called. Nephilis...she had called for him...not Tsuki. That told her everything she needed to know. ~Nephilis! Are you seeing this?!~ she projected in case he was too far away.

Morganna was kissing Tenshi intensely, her hands slipping under his shirt. However, the changing of the light distracted her as she sat up quickly. "What the...?" she said, staring at the broken moon.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 am
Ricky had been sleeping when he suddenly woke up. He noticed a bright light at looked out his window the moon had been struck. He frowned and noticed where the light was coming from. He hoped that no one else in the bulb had noticed where it had come from. He quickly rushed towards the room Alastor was in being careful not to wake anyone up. He knocked on the door. "Alastor let me in" He said still trying not to wake anyone up.

Kendal was almost asleep when he saw the light. He turned to Alyss "Hey did you see that" He asked not sure if she was even awake. "I'm going to go check on the kids" He said as he got up and went to check on the twins first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 am
Lunia looked into the sky, getting a fright when she saw everything changing. She stepped forward slightly and watched it with slight worry. "What the...?" she said, not knowing that she said this exactly in time with Morganna. Lunia then felt a change in the air around her, because she was an air bender she could sense the changes around them more than most people. "And so it begins..." she said, before she looked at Flip. "Flip... can you get to Morganna alone?.. or do you need me to come with you?.." she said, placing her hands on his shoulders now. "Go to your sister, I'll be fine..." she said, as she looked back up at the sky. ~Mother!!, are you okay?~ she projected to Samara.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 am
Flip nodded sadly, not wanting to leave Lunia. "I'll be fine. She's probably making out with Tenshi, anyway," he grumbled as he turned and began walking away.

~I'm fine~ Samara said to Lunia. ~Are you alright? And Flip? He okay?~ She began to make her way back down towards the orchard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am
Lunia watched Flip walk away, "Hey, Flip..." she whispered, as she winked to him and smiled. "You make me so proud..." she said, rather motherly. As she then turned and looked into the sky again, ~I'm fine, Flip is on his way back to Morganna, he'll be fine.. i know how strong he is..~ Lunia projected back to Samara, wondering what she should do next. She just stood and watched the sky, the lights and the madness.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am
Flip stopped when he heard Lunia speak. He managed a smile and said, "You, too." He turned again and began to head back up towards the palace.

~Good~ Samara said, glad Flip was heading to safety. She hurried the rest of the way into the orchard, quickly finding Lunia who was staring at the sky. Wrapping her arm around Lunia's shoulder, she said, "Come on...let's go find your father."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm
Keliah was awaiting Chelan's answer, when all of a sudden, she heard a loud noise. When the moon was crumbling she noticed it. She shook her head. "Not now...not now" she said to herself as the objects began to levitate subconciously as she looked at Chelan. "I dont think things are as they appear" she stated concerned.

Rydia looked up from her bed, looking out into the night sky as the once full moon was now a crescent moon. She opened her window, looking across the mountainous range of Tenshu. She stepped on the window ledge, ascending into the air, so the people of Tenshu or the world would be alarmed as she summoned large clouds to pertrude the sky.

Amara had been crying her heart out as she noticed the moon shattering. She looked up whiping her face, she quickly got out of bed. Her cosmic sensitivity hurt her, for the moon helped give strength to that power. She was utterly nausious.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:30 pm
Lunia looked at Samara and nodded, starting to walk she knew that something was wrong with her mother, it was a daughters instinct. "Mother, what's wrong?... did something happen?" Lunia asked, as she watched the sky once more. "Keliah, Ricky... please be safe.." Lunia said to herself as she then looked back at Samara, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 pm
Samara shook her head. "I'm...not sure," she said honestly. She glanced back up at the broken moon before looking back at Lunia. "Something tells me that this has to do with the mission," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 pm
Lunia looked at Samara with slight worry, "If you want to talk about it, i'm here..." she said placing a hand on her mothers shoulder, looking back at the broken moon. "Yeah... i wonder what's in store for us huh?" she said, smirking with slight excitement. She would finally get to show people her true power.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games