Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yeah but dude, you have to work past it." Dylan sighed. "I know you must feel like s**t about this. You hurt her and such but she seems to be over it. If she thought you were going to do it again she'd run or like, leave you. She would not stick around." He figured Veronica was independant and that meant she wasn't going to let some guy push her around, right? Exactly.
"You gotta try to go back to normal, for her." Speak of the devil..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"You're right. You're not pretty, you're gorgeous." Veronica bit her bottom lip.
"I'm fine hon, perfectly fine." Cold blood? Gross. She could wait. "Thanks though," The black haired girl walked off, into the house just as everyone began to sit down.

Veronica swallowed and held her breath as she walked across the lawn to Dylan and Hunter. She caught the tail-end of whatever Dylan was saying and rolled her eyes. "Can you two at least try not to be so obvious when you're talking about someone?" She smirked lightly before taking each of their hands and pulling them to their feet. "We're starting. Dylan get up there," She nodded, nudging him a bit. Hunter would, of course, walk with her down the aisle. Along with the other bridesmaids and groomsmen that seemed a bit random.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned to see their conversation topic walking up and smiled sheepishly. "Dylan was just trying to give me advice. He failed." yeah that talk was no help at all. It was the same exact thing Veronica would have said. He was pulled to his feet and put his arm around her waist once she nudged Dylan ahead of them. He tilted her head up to look into her eyes and shook his head. He thought she had been holding her breath when she walked over to them and now he could see why. "Love, you need to eat something." he urged her softly.

|| Sam, loved ones? ^^ ||
|| And Evo? What happened to Airi? ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter explained. "Of course he did. Why would you listen to him?" She smiled a bit, just joking... Well kind of.
He stood up and wrapped his arm around her waist. He tilted her head up and she caught his eye. s**t. He noticed. "But its the wedding time.." She sighed. "I'll go after the ceremony and before the recpetion okay baby?" Veronica pecked him on the cheek before pulling him back inside. She held onto him and smiled at Ravin.

||oh right! sorries. will go post.||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Hey! Don't gang up on me." Dylan joked a bit. He stood up straight and walked down the aisle, everybodies eyes were on him. He smiled, used to it. But he still would rather be in a room just with Ravin. He stood, in the front of the yard and as the music began he swallowed, hard.

He always thought that his parents would be sitting the front row, smiling and congradulating him. But no. And that was okay. Because hopefully if they weren't too busy up in heavens offices,they were watching it from above.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageGorgeous? Ravin nearly groaned. At this rate, she was going to begin to hate her reflection. She always did. When she was first changed, she couldn't stand the sight of herself. She had been too beautiful, too perfect, and it frightened her. At least that fright dulled down over the centuries she had lived. But that same bitter feeling from being a newborn welled up in her chest.

A smile easily graced her face as soon as she saw Dylan standing on the other end of the aisle. The wedding march began. Hunter and Veronica went ahead of her. Ravin could feel her stomach falling in a good way. The baby inside her kicked excitedly Ravin grinned, showing her white teeth. She beamed at everyone she passed.

Finally, they reached the end of the aisle. Ravin came to Dylan's side and took his hands in hers and held them tightly. The minister began to speak. It was hard to even hear a word of it through her anxiety.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter found himself marching with Veronica down the aisle and they took their places on opposite sides of the aisle. He spaced off, being as it wasn't his wedding and people watching when you were hungry was much more intersting. His attention was focused primarily on a pretty little redhead in the second row. She looked like she would make a rather good meal. He hadn't eaten during the entire week he and Veronica were, uneasy with one another either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica hooked her arm through Hunters as they strode down the aisle. People were focused on them, but even more so, waiting for the bride. She stood, opposite of Hunter, and watched as Ravin walked down the aisle. Everyone ooed and ahhed. She smiled, biting her lip as her throat hissed in pain. She looked over the audience and felt her mouth begin to water.

Veronica glanced over at Hunter for some reasurrance but found him watching a redheaded girl in the second row of seats. Great. She rolled her eyes and tried to focus as Dylan and Ravin said their vows.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as his bride marched down the aisle. He took her in his arms and planted a small kiss to her cheek as the minister began to speak. His eyes kept floating back to the beauty next to him, his lips turned up in a full grin.

After saying their vows the minister instructed him to kiss his bride. Oh boy, he did just that. Taking her into his arms he tipped her backwards and planted a soft kiss to her lips. The crowd smiled, clapped and cried over them. When their lips parted he pulled the pregnant girl up to him and smiled. "Lets go Mrs. Keith."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin's cheek burned where Dylan kissed her. She flushed softly, the very definition of the blushing bride. She flicked her eyes over at Dylan and saw his grinning widely.

He tipped her back and kissed her fully and softly on the mouth. She sighed softly and followed him down the aisle quietly, squeezing his hand tightly.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned when the minister instructed Dylan to kiss the bride. He clapped along with the rest of them and walked over to Veronica. "They really do make a good couple." he said quietly. As long as Dylan didn't do anything to hurt Ravin, Hunter would deal. "I'm starving, how about you?" he whispered quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Dylan dipped Ravin and kissed her. They scooted off, down the aisle. She had informed Dylan about the limo out front, but neither the bride nor the groom knew where it was taking them.
On the invitations she instructed everyone that after the wedding to head over to the reception hall she had rented out.

Hunter made his way over to her and she smiled at him. "Of course they do," She wiped her eyes. "I'm famished," She had to hold her breath for a moment as she pulled Hunter out of the backyard and into a nearby wooded area. She let his hand go as she kicked off her heels and stepped out of her dress, so that she was only in her slip. She ran out into the woods, killing off three humans easily. She was going onto her fourth when she stopped. She was not going on a killing spree. She turned to find Hunter, making sure he wasn't going to do the same.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

People congradualated him and Ravin as he pulled her through the small crowd. The black limo outside awaited them. Dylan ducked into the stretch and pulled Ravin in with him. He kissed her cheek softly. "Don't even ask where we're off to. I have no idea," And the limo had no windows other than in the front and the very back.
The excitment welled up inside of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned as Veronica pulled him off to the woods. He was going after that delicious smelling red head. Instead of the stalking type hunting that Veronica was used to seeing him do he approached the girl and used his vampiric charms to lure her away before killing her. Licking his lips he dropped the body sighed contently.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smelt Hunter nearby and ran off towards his scent. She picked up her dress and pulled it on along the way, sliding into her heels as well. She wasn't very messy, her hair had fallen though and the black roses had been lost during her hunt. So her brown curls rested at her shoulders and bounced lightly. The red head he had been eying earlier now laid dead and drained on the grass. She licked her own lips as he did the same to his. "Ready to head over to the reception babe?" She didn't come to close to him, knowing that he still wasn't ready to return to normal.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games