Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:39 pm
Good evening everyone. Not sure how long I'll be around... but I'm here at this time, lol.

Blah... I remembered that I need to have all of my resources on my Works Cited for my Organic Gardening in APA format not MLA, since it's for a science class and all. *sighs* So annoying. I'm used to using MLA. Not as familiar with the formatting for APA...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Well... I converted the main articles into APA format. But for the images I'll just have to stick with MLA format, since a lot of the images don't even have an author name contributed to them... so that makes the whole citation format funky for a lot of the image sources. xd So... I'll just leave them as they are. Oh well.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm
A random blog meme I ran across. Perfect for any pyros out there, lol - which I am not.

---

The Fire Meme

1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox. What would you use it for?
I would save it unless I absolutely needed to use it... like creating an smoke S.O.S. signal for any planes or boats coming by. *shrugs*

2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
For my first relationship, the bridge had to be burned... otherwise I would have never gotten away from that Leech. The second and third relationship - no fire was needed.

3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
Putting a log into the woodstove to provide some warmth.

4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
Nope.

5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
Skittles? *laughs* I don't know.

6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
Never.

7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
Oh yeah. I tried to reason with him and calm him down. Didn't work so well, but thankfully I never got hurt as a result of his temper.

8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
Significant other? What significant other are you talking about? I don't have one.

9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
Things I couldn't easily carry out? *shrugs*

10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
Never.

11. Do you believe in hell?
I believe it exists, yeah.

12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
No, and never will.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

You have a candle, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove. What do you light first?

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm
Another random blog meme I found:

What's In A Name Meme

1. Your Superhero Name (2nd fave color + fave drink):
Purple Cream Soda (or Tea)

2. Your Peace Name (Zen + your last peace globe #) OH! Don't have one yet? Go here.
This one doesn't apply to me. And the steps to get one are too complicated for a simple thing.

3. Your American Idol Name (fav car and seafood)
*starts singing the American Idol theme song* THIS! is... Saturn Ion Crab!

4. If you could pick another name for yourself, what would it be?
I already did that. Well, it's a nickname, but it's basically become like a second name for me - Kissa.

5. Your Twitter Name (Chirpie + your favorite bird)
Chirpie Hummingbird

6. Name 1 thing you wish you'd said today that would have made your day go better?
Hmm... I can't think of anything.

7. Go HERE to find your Royal Name and reveal it to us. Last week I discovered that I need extra padding on the walls of the dungeon for SOME of you who shall remain nameless....I might need placards for dinner too.
The Pretty Lady Josaphina  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm
Cerebral Perception

*nuzzles*

You have a candle, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove. What do you light first?

The wood burning stove because it provides both heat (for warming myself up and for food purposes [i.e. boiling water and cooking food]) and light, and I could use the woodstove flames to light the candle to help light the kerosene lamp... assuming I even needed the other two. *laughs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Anyway, I'm going to go watch some TV.

If any of you have other little questions that you want to ask, feel free to leave them here. I'll get around to answering them when I find the time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

*nuzzles*

The wood burning stove because it provides both heat (for warming myself up and for food purposes [i.e. boiling water and cooking food]) and light, and I could use the woodstove flames to light the candle to help light the kerosene lamp... assuming I even needed the other two. *laughs*

The match

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
i'll try not to, but i might not be a likable (desirable) person as it is sweatdrop
i've been trying to lose weight and all this dating sites and crap, but chicks aren't really interested, and that's a bad sign. it's funny b/c it's easy to get a guy, but girls are like, totally different. lol

Hasn't been easy for me to get a guy though... whee

what kind of man have you been looking for? eek where i am straight guys will do anything to get a girl. in fact, i get scared on of them is gonna come onto to me. i still want friends. sad Good luck on your search.

i'm sorta excited to see the new harry potter as well, but i'd also like to see megamind soon too.

A kind, respectable man - as simply put as I can get. I haven't put my bar up too high for men to be totally honest. I don't know what's wrong with the men around here. Or why they are so blind to what a great match I could potentially be for them? *shrugs* I don't know. But the guys that do show interest end up being the weirdos or other guys that I have absolutely no interest in. xp

but they're still guys. surprised a lot of them think romance and feelings are dead. let's blame patriarchal society for that.

on a new note, i'm thinking of watching tv too, ugh i really hate my life now, but i lost 7 lbs biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 am
Cerebral Perception
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

*nuzzles*

The match

Well, of course, but the match wasn't mentioned in the scenario. razz And whose to say I have a match in the first place? Maybe I have to use some other means of lighting the mentioned items. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 am
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
i'll try not to, but i might not be a likable (desirable) person as it is sweatdrop
i've been trying to lose weight and all this dating sites and crap, but chicks aren't really interested, and that's a bad sign. it's funny b/c it's easy to get a guy, but girls are like, totally different. lol

Hasn't been easy for me to get a guy though... whee

what kind of man have you been looking for? eek where i am straight guys will do anything to get a girl. in fact, i get scared on of them is gonna come onto to me. i still want friends. sad Good luck on your search.

i'm sorta excited to see the new harry potter as well, but i'd also like to see megamind soon too.

A kind, respectable man - as simply put as I can get. I haven't put my bar up too high for men to be totally honest. I don't know what's wrong with the men around here. Or why they are so blind to what a great match I could potentially be for them? *shrugs* I don't know. But the guys that do show interest end up being the weirdos or other guys that I have absolutely no interest in. xp

but they're still guys. surprised a lot of them think romance and feelings are dead. let's blame patriarchal society for that.

on a new note, i'm thinking of watching tv too, ugh i really hate my life now, but i lost 7 lbs biggrin

Yeah...

Aw... why do you hate your life right now? And congrats on the weight loss!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 am
Day 5 :: Something you hope to do in your life
I hope to publish a book. I've dreamed of being an author, so publishing a book would be the great accomplishment of fulfilling that dream. While I do hope that sells well, I don't expect it to become more big bestseller or anything... though that would be a nice surprise. 3nodding

Something else I hope to do in my life is travel. There's various places I've wanted to travel to, but haven't had the time... or money... to do any of it. Hopefully someday I'll be able to finally fulfill those traveling dreams.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 am
I just discovered that there was an actual musical production made called Baker Street that was loosely based on "A Scandal in Bohemia" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (part of the Sherlock Holmes series). So glad I ran across this info, since it'll be useful for my project.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am
Ooo... finding a few more productions that did specifically "A Scandal in Bohemia." Woot! biggrin So glad that there's actually some productions I can connect to.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 am
Off to take a shower. Be back in a bit.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games