Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 pm
Yes! Me first!

WELCOME LECCA!

I never end up being the first one to welcome a new person, somehow. Finally! haha

Anyway, I'm waffles, the guild captain, and if you need anything, just let me know! I'm here...sometimes. When college isn't trying to kill me. XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm
Noooooooooooooo, Captain got to ya first. xd Name's Tak and I am the Guild VC. I'm around for the captain til College consumes me next year.

But hopefully I will have no life and can stay here away from all the big not-so-scary college kids. xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 am
Wow - sudden influx of new people. Hey all! smile

Ahem - 'big' college kids? I'm in uni, and I still have reason to be worried about the 'big' year sevens! Erm...I think that's middle school in the USA...eleven year olds anyway. Anyway, my point being that not all of us are big. Or very scary.
*brings out box*
Anyone for cyber cookies?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 am
charbookwyrm
Wow - sudden influx of new people. Hey all! smile

Ahem - 'big' college kids? I'm in uni, and I still have reason to be worried about the 'big' year sevens! Erm...I think that's middle school in the USA...eleven year olds anyway. Anyway, my point being that not all of us are big. Or very scary.
*brings out box*
Anyone for cyber cookies?
Seconded.

I deal with 6 of 5th graders (11 or so, as well) every wednesday night...and one of them picks me up every time she sees me. Only 2 are smaller than me.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Oh I know. I am fairly tall anyways.

And have been to a few college parties and such, I guess it was just a statementish...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Hi, I'm Shayla. That actually isn't my real name, I'm using this account to get into a character. Its really fun though! Umm.. well, I've been writing since kindergarten.... and I've always answered the question, "What do you want to do when you grow up?" with the answer, "An author!" In 4th grade we used to read stuff from our journals out loud and I made the most ridiculous stories! My classmates really liked it when I read and I remember my teacher telling me that I was going to grow up to be an author. (That made me really happy!) I usually start a great story and I get so pumped up to finish it and I end up not even getting to the good stuff before I start something else, or life gets in the way. (I hate it when that happens! ) But, I've finally fixed myself on one AWESOME idea and I'm going to finish it! I've been working on preparing and storyline for maybe a year or so... and I'm just now gotten a little more than the first chapter in different forms and the prologue and a couple character drawings. I'm really hoping this guild helps me a ton! I'm looking forward to it! ...unless life gets in the way....  

16 Shayla-Lala

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Hey Shayla! Looking forward to reading your stuff.

And in reference to above - you know the thing about being short? My bf is 6"2, two of my best friends are over six foot, and my other short friend has just bought five inch high boots she now refuses to take off. *sigh* Mind you, at least I can crawl under legs in big crowds.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Welcome to the guild, Shayla!  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Gabryl-Kaine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:27 pm
Welcome Shay! I'm really no one of importance, being only a few months into the guild myself, however I can attest to the fact that having people around to critique and compliment, and yes, prod you for the next chapter when you take too long (as I have been tending to do... redface ) , really, really helps keep one on track. Good luck to you - I look forward to reading your work!

On the topic of height - I'm about 5'10" ish (at most) My best friend is a tall, elegent girl who borders on six foot and loves making me feel short - when we met a year or two ago, she had about 8 inches on me. But everytime I think I've caught up, she either grows herself, or starts wearing her stupid high heel boots again. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm
Thanks charbookwyrm, Spastic waffles, and Gabryl-Kaine. I've posted around and I really like this guild. Good format. Nice people. And you guys are actually on! Well, I posted my prologue for my unnamed story in the Work in Progress subforum so... if you really want to, you can read that!  

16 Shayla-Lala

Gabryl-Kaine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 pm
Thanks Shay - Did already - and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!

I encourage you to check out Haven - I'm always looking for more opinions (and prodding) for encouragement.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Ok, I'll check into it! heart  

16 Shayla-Lala

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 am
Hello Hello, Shay. Sorry I wasnt around to initially greet you. I am kind of on this little writing hiatus due to life and havent been around much. But I do hope to read your work.

Oh speaking of a next chapter Kaine... Get working! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Emily. I write fantasy. It comes across really random a lot. This is the best guild ever, and I swear I would suck at writing if Kirby hadn't read my stories. heart

Oh, it's about time I started posting again, huh? I've got nearly 80 pages rewritten! But I should read your guys' stuff too, probably beforehand, huh?

News: Tomorrow, I will be 300 days old on Gaia! I wonder how many days I've been on this guild...

Serenity Reed
Crew

lil-tomboi44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 am
Kinichiwa everyone! I'm lil-tomboi44 aka Nezumi. I've been here a while but i havent taken the liberty to introduce myself. (^_^).

I have written several stories and poems and am open to constructive criticism. (^_^) pleased to meet you all.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games