Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
*does the Welcome Dance for all the newbies and distributes gluggles to both new and old faces*

I love cake privileges. *noms away, slipping occasional bites to Arctic and others who didn't introduce themselves, under the table to help them avoid the RPR Inquisition.*

Ayup tis about it.

*leaps atop, sitting on Eka's shoulders* You know, if Talon ever has an RPR Inquisition and I'm not being persecuted. I hope I can help. x3

For I wish to be in the oldbies group too! o;
---
Also, I've been secretly working on a bleach fanfic and have already developed four characters (in a manner pretty much exactly that to a character application sheet). If it goes well, I might be restarting a thread of my own in the Author's Corner.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 am
Hello, I'm new here. Still kind of looking around. I really should have learned the intricacies of posting before signing up for a guild. sweatdrop  

shinsei kioku

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 am
*does the Welcome Dance for Ziyuu* Welcome to the RPR, Hope you have a lovely time!

Of course you can be inquisitive Tana.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 am
*running leap becomes atomic gluggle on EKA* HI!!!! rofl rofl rofl

And of course you can be High Inquisitor, old friend Tana! Nobody seems to have had the success at frustrating the truth out of people as you do. wink Besides . . . your rank as an oldbie is more secure than most here, being a former Captain AND founder of this place. As far as I am concerned, you have just as much clout as I do! Just not the Gaian authority at the moment. sweatdrop *nods to his member status*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 am
Ehhh, I doubt the member status will change. ;3 Not while people have the possibility to believe I can become crew only by bribing my fellow oldbies.

Of course, if we were to have roleplaying battles I would slay them in attempts for moderatorship. Shiny swords are fun. *has been looking through the Sereitei guild's forums*

Besides, I have a knack for disappearing for periods of time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 am
you and I have never crossed blades, dear Tana . . . and that would be an epic battle indeed! Unfortunately, you do disappear from month to month. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 am
Perhaps someday? I think that would be quite nice.

Yeah, and I have a business trip I have to depart on (somewhat) in some time to come. Not too particularly sure when I have to leave but I'll be taking my laptop with me so I should stay relatively near as active as of late.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 pm
sweet.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm
Honestly, I have no idea what would happen if we fought. sweatdrop And it would bring out the full meanings of the word anxious.

Though if there were some kind of tournament, I'd have to say I'd only be interested in fight you, Talon-niisan, and a few others. Snowman would make for a really interesting fight, I believe! ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Well, that was the combat I referred to, Tana. I am rather non-combatative in person. RP can be different! As for Yoder, trust me. I still look back on my exhibition match against him . . . tis epic!

RP is the only way I would ever look forward to fighting you, Tana.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm
Well, I was thinking a fight between us would have to be in a tournament rather than say a plot-driven role-play like you'd find in the forum.
===
And now I want a chance at clashing with Snowman even more!

Looking back at the opportunities I've had to rp with the two of you, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be intimidated.
===
It'd be really helpful if they made a lipstick item, that'd finish off this avatar... Oh well. )':

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm
Lunar Fates

Looks pretty cool. I haven't ever tried an rp like that though, so please excuse me if I blunder my way through it. XD

lol, not a problem LF! I'm fairly forgiving of newbies. Just have fun with it is all!  

Kami-Kahzy

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:35 pm
if you are that dying for it, perhaps we could make a mini roleplay? Say a recreation of the tournament that Yoder and I fought in?

We did an avi-based one. Create an avatar using your own items or tektek, and that is what you have to work with for the fight. Each would have 10 posts (or was it 20?) to fight with. Other than that, no real rules. Sure we had backgrounds and such to work with, but it might be interesting to set up an ongoing challenge RP . . . "The Arbitrator!" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm
I like the sound of that, and I would be more than willing to help with construction as well.

A tournament could be fun, bringing more people who might be hungry.

I'm way unfamiliar with tektek and all of the new items that have come out since my last hiatus. And I'm sure there are tons of new weapons hiding from me in the marketplace. I'll have to start perusing. 3nodding

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 pm
tektek and it's avatar creator are not too hard to mess with, just a bit overwhelming. Yoder and my fight (as well as others) is archived, if anybody wishes to read to know what I am talking about. *has thoughts of fighting with his current avatar . . . gun arm, goring horns, fully armored, prehensile tail, and mist-steed showing tactical possibilities*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games