Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cat69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 pm
Happy Canada Day biggrin

I really do love stat holidays!!! Just felt the need to share that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm
sweatdrop Just as in the case of caucasians, I get the impression that it would be "politically incorrect" to have an America Day.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm
I read through your fight with whats-his-face, and it did seem more than marginally unfair how strong he was. And I definitely giggled hardcore at the Dragonball Z comment! Congratulations on third seat.

As I said, I'd given thought about it, but at the same time I'm really excited about writing a fanfic (never done one before). So for now I think I'm going to stick with the fanfic and roleplay Bleach some other time.
===
I'd definitely not want to fight in a zero-gravity vortex. eek Sounds enticing though. Especially using this avatar as a model of the character. 3: Sword fights seem a little useless in a vortex with zero-grav. *blinks* Unless the vortex has walls.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Yeah, and I am trying to explain both my side, and actions to make him view his own ********. Thanks for the congrats. Me? I am hoping to be captain someday. twisted

Join if you want, old friend . . . but the fanfic can come first. I have a feeling this will be here for a while. Just like me!

As for the vortex, I imagine an asteroid field, rife with debris large and small . . . things to push off against and hide behind all in a marginally kept space where gravity has no meaning. Environmental hazards AHOY! pirate  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

the shady dealer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 pm
Hey everyone!
Sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I'm new to the guild and I saw that new people introduce themselves here.
So Hi!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Considering that a sword fight would have to be one of a self-projecting combat, that could be really hazardous without fighting. As a training ground it would prove most frustrating. whee When I saw the word vortex I was reminded of some pocket-dimensional cage match where it looked like it could go on forever; however, it would be just the inside of a large spherical object with a misleading paint job. The only problem with an asteroid field (which could also be an immensely amusing handicap for both sides) would be a lack of oxygen or a limited supply of oxygen. That could be a great way to keep battles in post counts of ten-fifteen each. After fifteen posts, you have no more air, you die. Tee-hee!~
===

Good luck with Captainship, if it's the twelfth division it shall be well earned. And tons of fun prospects can come of that *sly grin*
===

Welcome, welcome newcomer!

Tanakietsu

the shady dealer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm
*Bows*
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 pm
Canada day? Who? *shotforHetaliareference*

Seattle's nice, I still miss home though. We went to the market today... kinda fun. Got tired from it, though... still sleepy, might nap in a bit.
We are walking distance from a good sushi place... Maybe next time we go, I'll save enough room for mochi.
mmm... tempura ebi to inari suki desu....  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 am
Well, the vortex can be supplied with air . . . that can be up to the players. Lack of oxygen can lead to advanced fatigue, loss of judgment, and other ailments. Perhaps vortex is a poor word? Zero Grav Field might be better.

I don't think I'll advance beyond 3rd seat any time soon. The captain is well liked by all, myself included. His vice is his IC wife, so ousting her is not going to go over well. sweatdrop It's okay though, for I have planzzzzzzzz! twisted

Hey look! It's Slim Shady Dealer! rofl Seriously, though . . . welcome. Nice to have you here, and enjoy the place. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 am
Hello! Another new person here and taking a look around.  

Namida no Akira

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 am
*offers a huggle* Welcome!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 am
Well, the two combatants could fight for remaining oxygen, but I'd rather death not always be the particular outcome of those not the victor. Though it would be a good match to watch, and see how much godmodding we could observe as they fight for the oxygen. Until one of the two becomes completely oxygen self-sufficient, producing their own internally. Hahaha!
===
Welcome new person!

Tanakietsu

Saraba Kokyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 pm
Hi! I'm new to this guild! Feel free to chat with me so i don't feel like a lurking outsider! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm
*yawns* vacation makes me feel tired...  

Trowa The Fearless

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Hey people! I'm new to the guild. I thought i would just say hi cause I got a little bored. xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games