Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Rockgirl809
Eris5
my character is killing everybody there. Already shot an arrow at a chuunin point blank range at his head. He blocked barely took heavy damage then i poisoned him with a senbon needle...kinda just planning on killing everybody one by one.

rock? how would you have the same clan as me both of my characters clans are custom...which clan are you in? I don't mind really. I actually do want to recruit someone new for my clan perhaps, it is kinda dieing down since its just me and Kasumi (who is never on.)

your rpc shoko you have the sound clan thing

ya that is a custom work of my own as well... lol it uses my grass jutsu to create sound weapons...plus a sort of sage mode type thing.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Firu Shinra
*Walks in and collapses on ground*

******** my life......

*Passes out*

Uses:
Gokusamaisou - Sand Prison Burial
Bossuru Character Use: Gaara
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Gokusamaisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to manipulate sand, Gaara will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely limit their ability to move.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Masterharper of Pern
Eris5
if you met the Susumu in the sand village right now you would be pern. lol

not really my plan, but a fun part of it.

Hahaha Go RP as a NPC? Could I do that for fun? Just a regular ninja with no Clan... like Sakura, with the medical skill.

Also... sorry to forget scrapples.. I'm not sure about that one man...thats pretty crazy to be able to conrol rain but have no prior experience in any water arts. And i'm not sure what you are asking Pern?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Eris5
Masterharper of Pern
Eris5

Hahaha Go RP as a NPC? Could I do that for fun? Just a regular ninja with no Clan... like Sakura, with the medical skill.

Also... sorry to forget scrapples.. I'm not sure about that one man...thats pretty crazy to be able to conrol rain but have no prior experience in any water arts. And i'm not sure what you are asking Pern?

wondering if I could just posts as a NPC and not have to make a Profile for someone?

Just have the NPC be like a Jounin and no clan, bloodline or skills of any type. Just for the rping purposes.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Eris5
Rockgirl809
Eris5
my character is killing everybody there. Already shot an arrow at a chuunin point blank range at his head. He blocked barely took heavy damage then i poisoned him with a senbon needle...kinda just planning on killing everybody one by one.

rock? how would you have the same clan as me both of my characters clans are custom...which clan are you in? I don't mind really. I actually do want to recruit someone new for my clan perhaps, it is kinda dieing down since its just me and Kasumi (who is never on.)

your rpc shoko you have the sound clan thing

ya that is a custom work of my own as well... lol it uses my grass jutsu to create sound weapons...plus a sort of sage mode type thing.

yea im in your clan I WANNA DESTROY SAND TOO!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

but thats not who's destroying sand. Shoko is off fighting Kasumi ni the grass village...Still alittle odd how we have the same clan. Can you pm me the format of the clan you are in or just send me a link to it or something? You have the chakra hands too huh?

But no it is Susumu that is in the sand... she already set up a huge barrier so it would be tough to do anything at this point to help out other than watch from the other side with some popcorn in hand.

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Masterharper of Pern
Eris5
Masterharper of Pern
Eris5

wondering if I could just posts as a NPC and not have to make a Profile for someone?

Just have the NPC be like a Jounin and no clan, bloodline or skills of any type. Just for the rping purposes.

no idea. why exactly do you want this jounin character? and I would say only way its is possible is if you like chug through learning all the jutsus in a huge rp sample or something given to the leader...or since you are getting vrail frozen in time. I think it would be alright if you did that and just had the jounin go away after you have to leave for korea and all that. dont take my word for it though i know nothing!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm

wat send you what???

Rockgirl809

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm

I wasn't going to fight at all... just RP. If he did fight it'd be basic things like throwing kunais and senbons.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm

ummm Rockgirl im not quite sure im confused now lol sweatdrop are you just wanting to join Shoko's clan? or Susumu's clan? I made them both in the custom area and don't remember saying up until now and slightly earlier that i wanna recruit people into my clans.

i guess it would be alright pern. I'm really in no power position to say such things though. but if your not going to fight then don't worry about it unless a mod says something. which i doubt will happen because nobody would probably compain that you are doing anything if you aren't even going to fight. You can't bring in a character like sakura or naruto or sasuke though that would just be weird. you know?

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

i'm not in a clan or bloodline so ha! xp

me and my dad can't decide to do laundry or to relax xDD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Eris5
ummm Rockgirl im not quite sure im confused now lol sweatdrop are you just wanting to join Shoko's clan? or Susumu's clan? I made them both in the custom area and don't remember saying up until now and slightly earlier that i wanna recruit people into my clans.

i guess it would be alright pern. I'm really in no power position to say such things though. but if your not going to fight then don't worry about it unless a mod says something. which i doubt will happen because nobody would probably compain that you are doing anything if you aren't even going to fight. You can't bring in a character like sakura or naruto or sasuke though that would just be weird. you know?

shoko's clan

Rockgirl809

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm

ok I'll make him be Pern Yuura and he is a Sand Jounin... without any speciality. He'll be at the Training grounds where you posted then Hector Posted
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

little mintchan
i'm not in a clan or bloodline so ha! xp

me and my dad can't decide to do laundry or to relax xDD

wow

thats funni, deciding to eaither relax/laundry

Rockgirl809

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

wheres your profile rockgirl i cant find it? and ummm ya i think it would be ok-ish if you joined, problem is I haven't even really unlocked it in myself yet so i would be like training myself, but i would need to train you as well if you wanted to learn those techniques like the clan techniques.

...pern that character will be uh. nvm.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games