Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sinyao

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:02 pm

NexusNS
Atra jogged slowly along the sand, along, sweating and panting heavily. As usual, he was on his jog, with a headset on his head, playing music, while it displayed random sigils on it, like a minicomputer. He wore his full gear, all three swords, and even a heavy looking blade attached to chains around his left arm (obviously gotten from his personal warehouse it seemed). Along with that, he wore several disk weights several times the size of his hands, and even more on his stomache, weighing him down. Nearly finished, and famished, he decided to increase, his pace, as soon as he heard a cry.

He was far from the residential area, alone, and near a forest. He turned his head, and saw a whole pack of Velociraids bearing down at him. Though slowed down greatly by the sand, just as he was, they were still moving at a constant space. As soon he spotted them, he took off several of the disks on his left arm, unlooping the thread. Then, aiming, he tossed them almost like discus/chakrams, knocking them away by hitting them ni the chest or the neck, breaking bones, and even ocasionally hitting the head, perhaps even cleaving them clean off.

Ten left, and he with only three large weights left, which he tossed strategically, bringing their path narrower, in order to avoid becoming cornered and circled. By the time he was finished, feeling much lighter, there were nine left. At least it was evened up. Close to, at least.

NexusNS
[Atra jogged slowly along the sand, along, sweating and panting heavily. As usual, he was on his jog, with a headset on his head, playing music, while it displayed random sigils on it, like a minicomputer. He wore his full gear, all three swords, and even a heavy looking blade attached to chains around his left arm (obviously gotten from his personal warehouse it seemed). Along with that, he wore several disk weights several times the size of his hands, and even more on his stomache, weighing him down. Nearly finished, and famished, he decided to increase, his pace, as soon as he heard a cry.

He was far from the residential area, alone, and near a forest. He turned his head, and saw a whole pack of Velociraids bearing down at him. Though slowed down greatly by the sand, just as he was, they were still moving at a constant space. As soon he spotted them, he took off several of the disks on his left arm, unlooping the thread. Then, aiming, he tossed them almost like discus/chakrams, knocking them away by hitting them ni the chest or the neck, breaking bones, and even ocasionally hitting the head, perhaps even cleaving them clean off.

Ten left, and he with only three large weights left, which he tossed strategically, bringing their path narrower, in order to avoid becoming cornered and circled. By the time he was finished, feeling much lighter, there were nine left. At least it was evened up. Close to, at least.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:05 pm

Wow, practically no difference.

Sinyao

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:07 pm

Wah, I played Maple story, had a cleric, stoped playing for a while and forgot my pin -____- it got boring
Havent played Nexus
I played Gunz but I kept getting dizzy after watching the camera keep changing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:12 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
Wah, I played Maple story, had a cleric, stoped playing for a while and forgot my pin -____- it got boring
Havent played Nexus
I played Gunz but I kept getting dizzy after watching the camera keep changing

Camera keep changing?
Huh?
I only get dizzy when my mouse gets unconnected, and it keeps swirling around. xD
I'm like a minipro on Gunz. xD

Here are the lists of good accounts I've had on MS.

Beta: Lv 54 Spearman.
Lv 32 Sin.
Lv 37 Cleric.

Official: Lv 43 Fighter.
Lv 69 Cleric.
Lv 36 Bandit.
Lv 31 Spearman.

<<;

Sinyao

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:15 pm

i remade my MS, god, so friggen hard to level up a mage -___-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:17 pm

I WANT MY DANCER EQUIPMENT!!! So i can finally enter playGIRL and be famous! domokun

Jhaay-r

Sinyao

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:18 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
i remade my MS, god, so friggen hard to level up a mage -___-

You try levelling up 3 God Mages. xD
No magic until lv 13.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:20 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
I WANT MY DANCER EQUIPMENT!!! So i can finally enter playGIRL and be famous! domokun

You'll never be hawtter than Chad Kreogar. xD

Sinyao

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:41 pm

Hmm... mages become boring after a while. At least, that's what I've heard. Hmm... if you had the money, good addiction game would be WOW. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:43 pm

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Hmm... mages become boring after a while. At least, that's what I've heard. Hmm... if you had the money, good addiction game would be WOW. 3nodding

Yeah, WoW is pretty good.
That's what I hear.

Sinyao

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:45 pm

It is... though I'm never going to play it. XD My friend kept trying to convince me... but you easily become addicted to it. It's hard to make money as a beginner... and I guess it stays that way later on. But you have fun. My friend Chris prefers the Horde. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:48 pm

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
It is... though I'm never going to play it. XD My friend kept trying to convince me... but you easily become addicted to it. It's hard to make money as a beginner... and I guess it stays that way later on. But you have fun. My friend Chris prefers the Horde. 3nodding

My cousin plays SilkRoad. xD

Sinyao

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:48 pm

SilkRoad? What's that?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:50 pm

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
SilkRoad? What's that?
MMORPG. xd Search it up. It looks kinda awesome.
I stick to Fliff though. xD
Can't play it anymore because of an error.
;-;

Sinyao

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:52 pm

Oh, I see. Hmm... so, how are you?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games