Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Raylinn Akira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough*

Hi. *points to side* My name's Raylinn Akira, but you can call me Raylinn or Rica ['cause Rica's my real nickname].
I enjoy long walks on the beach, flower arrangements, and tea ceremonies spending time on the computer, mostly playing around with Windows Movie Maker, downloading music, Anime, and other stuff. I also like to SLEEP [YEAH!!! WHO'S FREAKIN' WITH ME!?!?!?!], eat, and breath, and laugh a lot at stupid things [...like yelling We Are SPARTA in the middle of a rollercoaster ride].

Um.... I haven't roleplayed in a while, due to be inactive and stuff [my fault XD]...'cause of school. But since it's summer, I'm sure I'll have more time to post and stuff. =D
I play girls AND boys, and I like any roleplay, actually. In the past few years, though, my characters have certainly been dark or TOO happy, but I'm open to everything.

Dang, I talk to much. XDDD Um... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me join. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. *even more evil laughter as she walks away*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 pm
Raylinn Akira
I also like to SLEEP [YEAH!!! WHO'S FREAKIN' WITH ME!?!?!?!]

I am totally with you there.

I guess the breathing thing too.

*does a fancy-pants invisible dance for ALL of the new people who've joined*

There's been quite a few of you. XD

*stage whisper to Tana* You're totally right about the evil and crazy people, man.  

Panpear

Raylinn Akira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Yay! Not really evil....[*is currently stealing cookies from your house*]...crazy? Not really... I believe we're all RANDOMMMMMM....enough. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 pm
Too much random becomes predictable, and loses its charm.  

Tanakietsu

Raylinn Akira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:45 pm
Ah...true. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 pm
*wanders in and flops on her pile of pillows*
Uuugghh... I've canceled my music lessons the past few weeks for random stuff, but today I don't feel so well... I don't want to cancel them again... But blaaaggghhh....  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm
bleargh indeed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Indeed indeed. *plops on the ground on his stomach*  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 pm
*plops beside Tana* In a rather overzealous fit of exercise today I decided to walk half a mile to hike one mile up a mountain then jog the mile down it and walk half a mile home again. My body is protesting my lack of preparation for this and the fact that I just got acclimated to the altitude last week. *face palm* Also, it's really hot and humid here, so that doesn't help either.

Also the plumber is coming everyday this week and cutting off the water all day.

I still have no job but I've made$8.50 in online surveys, and knit two and 1/3 hats that I'll end up selling eventually. So that's good...or at least not bad.

Thus ends the EKA life report.

How is everyone else?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm
*blinks* Ah... Just fine. Everyone's leaving for vacation, so I'm stuck here and stuff...*sigh* And I haven't signed up for my martial arts lessons yet, so I dunno what I'm gonna do [other than the computer =D].  

Raylinn Akira

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 am
Heh. reminds me of something I did once EKA. I needed to find a place to stay/live, but my roomie with the car was out of state. So . . . being southern texas in late summer . . . I had the presence of mind to try and take a nap during the day, and then shortly before sundown (about two hours) I started walking. My destination was two towns over, and after about three hours I was a third of the way there, soaked in sweat, and sore already.

Still, necessity is a powerful drive. I finally got a ride, but believe me, my legs were sore for two months after trying to walk that. The drive takes 20 minutes. The walk would have taken approximately 12 hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 am
Geez Magni that's nuts. I hike 5 miles home from a job interview two weeks ago, but that wasn't so bad except for having to walk on the highway most of the way. Gotta be careful with Texas weather.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Goosey has emo hair when she straightens it o-o
And she lost her glasses 3_3

Gotta finish packing so I can go to my friends' birthday parties tonight and tomorrow...
I only have 2 and a half hours left to get ready .-.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Dum-dee-doo, business trip. Love my laptop so very much. ;3  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm
Finally we got the charger for our netbook back so I have something to do on weekday evenings when my boy plays WoW for 4 hrs.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games