Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm
(yea it be me stressed stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Kisho turned his head, a little disgruntled. Kisho sighed, he never used his skills in battle before, "Sure why not?" Kisho took off his shirt for reasons more than likely unknown to Koi. And he would like to keep those reasons secret until a little later in the battle. Then Kisho saw the girl run into the training grounds mad. He felt that he didn't want to get in the way of her being mad. So with that he turned his attention back to the boy. Waiting for his to strike.

((If it takes me awhile to respond its because im taking out the trash.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 pm
(Dude I am so confident in Koi's abities and his plan for killing people with his planned move. He could kill a sannin by himself if it wasn't against the rules.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm
(( Im scared of him eek ))  

teddy_byakuga

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu sat on the floor as she saw Koi then rolled her eyes at him then looked at the other man.After that she took a ribbon from her pouch and put tied her hair.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 pm
teddy_byakuga
(( Im scared of him eek ))

(and i care y?)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 pm
(Why won't anyone attack me first? Mizu found out the hard way...)

As Koi watched the man strip he started to laugh. "Wow cowboy, don't take all of your clothes off!" He chuckled as he began to make his way closer to the boy. "So what's your name?" He asked as he turned his head to a 45 degree angle. The stitches around his body were unstitching themselves as he needed to attack again. The tendrills from the back of his body made a large wall, almost like a peacock has it's feather's laid out. He then had all of the tendrills, except for the hands which he kept unstitched head for the boys torso.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm
(i always let everone attact first dum dum)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 pm
(K I g2g. I'll be on for a brief moment later though. Just post you turn. )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 pm
(Koi if you beat Kisho that would be awsome. lol get in a line to fight the amazing Koi he will beat you in 3 posts.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:25 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up and left to the academy with an addituted.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 pm
((Yeah, and why does everyone call me a man? Especially when im a 6 year old boy. =P. He could probebly kill me too, but he'd have Susumu and Oroami on his a** then. Haha.))

Kisho breathed in through his nose steadily, preforming three hand seals, then a shield of water came up quickly and blocked the tendrils from attacking Kisho directly.

Ducttape_Bandit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:45 pm
As the shield came up and blocked the tendrills, they quickly shot into the ground and made a quick u-turn right behind and beside Kisho. They created a half dome around the boy. Koi then made a seal and a shadow cast from the already mammoth wall of tendrills' shadow. The shadow then was able to reach the shadow that the wall casted and the shadow shot to Kisho, attemoting to attack him from the front. As the shadow attacked, teh tendrills would then attack from the dome in all directions, hoping to catch Kisho in one of the two attacks.

(Let me explain. The water wall casts off a shadow, as well as my peacock wall of tendrills making my shadow able to go super long. Then, my tendrills are going into the ground and attacking you from a 180 degree angle)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 pm
((So you are a Nara and a Tendril Threading))

Ducttape_Bandit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in to see if anything happened yet,so she sat on the floor.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games