Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:52 pm
Samara smiled at Lunia. "Thanks," she said. She just wasn't sure if she could tell Lunia that she had kissed Tsuki and that's what was bothing her. It would break Lunia's heart just like it had Neph's. "It is hard to tell," she responded to the second statement. "But I know you're ready for it. Come on...let's go find Neph," she said as she started walking deeper into the orchard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:01 pm
Lunia smiled at Samara, knowing that it was probably none of her business. She just shrugged it off and smiled at the hearing of her fathers name. "Dad... i hope he's okay..." she said, slightly starting to worry about him. "Yes, i'm ready... i know i am..." she said, clenching her fists.  

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm
Tenshi had been fiercely kissing Morganna and thoroughly caewssing her body when a bright light flashed through his window. Once Morganna had lifted up so did he also looking out of the window. "What the hell is it now?" He stated as for every time him and Morganna are together in such a way something always come up or happens.

Mitsuki felt the surge of power once Alastor started glowing and his attention snapped in the direction of Shale, he immediately rose into the sky and stood there as if standing on land and looking out towards Shale still though he searched he also searched for Tenshi, Morganna, |amara, Lunia and the others aura signature to make sure they were alright but in doing so he found that Alastors had changed and knew he was the cause of this, or so he thought. He didn't bother to look at the moon for he was more concentrated in protect Tenshu from such a light if needed be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Morganna groaned and relaxed against the bed. "Never fails, does it?" she said with a sigh. "We better get out of our PJs and go find your dad," she suggested. "Someone apparently had a strong enough surge of energy to shoot through the moon, so it tells me this has to do with our mission tomorrow."

Samara nodded to Lunia. "I'm sure he's safe," she said. "I saw him a few minutes ago." She couldn't honestly say he was fine though because when he left, was indeed hurt, just not physically.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:35 pm
Nephilis turns to Samara then back at the moon with eyes that burned. "I knew he couldn't be trusted..." Without thinking, something he never does, he takes flight, cracking the ground under the force as he flies of to Shale. "I'm going to do what I should've done a long time ago...."

~~~

Kessaris sits up in bed at the speed of toast rising from it's temporary hell. He looks over to Riko, then nudges her before looking out the window. The bottom of the balcony was red with heat and quickly he gets out of bed, calling Riko louder as he dresses. "Wake up! You see that?!"

~~~

Alastor looks over to the door with a toothy grin and rips it away, revealing Ricky behind it. He leaps from the bed, the covers draping over him like a cape and teleports to Ricky, throwing a spinning kick while nearly at the same time, teleporting to his left to unleash a fast puch to his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:44 pm
Samara called after him, useless as it may have been. "NEPHILIS!" She turned to Lunia. "Go make sure Tenshi and Morganna are awake and ready, and then as Flip to watch Rou," she told her. "Once you do that, go to Tsuki and wait for his orders. I think you guys might be needed sooner than the morning." She didn't wait for Lunia to respond, and she opened a portal to Shale to back up her husband. She lost him once and she wasn't going to let that happen again. Stepping through, she immediately closed it behind her and made her way to the palace in Shale.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:44 pm
Tenshi sighed. " It seems so but I promise after this is over I'm all yours." He stated kissing her passionately after she finished speaking. " Yea, I surpose so" He said getting out of the bed and snapping his fingers he was irritated by this all but due to the snap of his fingers he used an ability called photo senory projection which was an telekinetic ability which allows him to create anything he has a mental photo of and switched his pajama's with his cloths best suited for battle which is also he usual attire. " Do you wish for me to do the same for you? If so just think of what you wish to wear." He said calmly though one could tell he was mad and/or irritated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Rydia saw her brother fly off into the distance towards Shale as she began flying after him. She finally caught up to him. "Neph..is this who I think it is?" she asked knowing that Alastor was very well able to be a turncoat. She kept up to his speed, offering support for her brother.

Keliah heard the commotion as she lept off her bed as she looked at Chelan. "I'm going to go investigate" she stated as she walked through the door looking down the hallway to see Alastor. She ran in his direction as her hair was now pure fire. Her eyes orange as she looked at Alastor. "What in the hell are you doing?" she asked him in a rushed tone.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Morganna smiled after the kiss, it having made her feel better. "Sure," she responded, thinking of what would be best for what was to come-- a white tank top, tight black pants with a bit of pliability so she could move, tucked into her knee-high black combat boots, along with her weapons of course. As she did so, she smiled softly at Tenshi. "Don't worry about it. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we'll be able to be together in peace."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Tenshi smiled and snaped his fingers swiytching her Pajama's with the attire in her thoughts. "Yea your right, but I wish this didn't have to happen." He said calmly, he held out his hand and his staff appears in his hand. " Well, let's make sure to end this quickly." He stated.

Mitsuki saw Nephilis and Rydia past him and looked down to see Samara leave in her portal. "Tsk." He cursed as he knew something was about to go down now. ~ Everyone, meet me at the Orchard now!" He said calling out to Tenshi and co. He then decend towards the Orchard.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Amara was feeling sicker by the second. She stumbled through her palace in her finest bed clothes, with a see through blouse. She stumbled, falling off the island, heading straight for Tenshu, she continued to fall, resembling a shooting star as she fell towards the Cherry Blossom Orchard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 pm
Morganna nodded and took Tenshi's hand. "Well, if things like this didn't happen, then we wouldn't have the good times to fight for," she said, trying to put a positive spin on it. She pressed a kiss to his lips as she got Tsuki's message, and shadow jumped them to the orchard, releasing the kiss as they reappeared.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 pm
Alastor looks over to Keliah after assaulting Ricky and smiles, his plips stretching farther than the human limit. "I'm getting what I wanted. Power." He teleports from Ricky down into the streets, smiling as he lifts his hand. He clutches it, and half the bulb is crunched, nearly to it's breaking point. "That'll slow you down." Looking at his hands, he nods. "Quite the body...."

~~~

Nephilis looks over at his sister and leans away, changing direction. "I'm going to do what I should've done. I always knew this would happen, but when was the real question. I couldn't prove it, but here's the proof now! Stay back!" He increases his speed, ripping through the sound barrier with a powerful explosion and shockwave strong enough to displace buildings meters below.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:23 pm
Samara saw Alastor appear down in the streets only yards from where she was. Her eyes went black as night and shadows swirled around her. She sent them at him, attempting to bind him and stop what he was doing.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Rydia looked at her brother as he left her as she stopped in mid flight. She looked towards the sky as she continued to fly, not as fast as he was but she flew until she landed in Shale when she saw Samara. "Samara, are you alright?" she asked her.

Keliah looked at Alastor as the bulb was being crunched. "Kess, help" she shouted as she put up a telekinetic hold on the bulb so that it wouldnt smash all together. She looked at the bulb as many things were being compressed. "I will not allow innocent lives to be taken" she shouted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games