Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 am
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 am
I'll be heading off soon to eat some lunch and then head to my club meeting and turning in my Junior Writing Portfolio. So glad I'm done with the whole Portfolio thing.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am
Alright. I'm going to head off. Talk to you later in a few hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 pm
I'm back. 3nodding Meeting went fairly well. And I finally got my Junior Writing Portfolio finished and turned in. Woot! So glad I'm done with that.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 pm
Now to work on homework.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 pm
Yay! My 19th C. Lit. teacher posted the video I sent her the link of. blaugh And even credited me for sending it. biggrin Booyah!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm
Prof. Moonie
Day 5 :: Something you hope to do in your life
I hope to publish a book. I've dreamed of being an author, so publishing a book would be the great accomplishment of fulfilling that dream. While I do hope that sells well, I don't expect it to become more big bestseller or anything... though that would be a nice surprise. 3nodding

Something else I hope to do in my life is travel. There's various places I've wanted to travel to, but haven't had the time... or money... to do any of it. Hopefully someday I'll be able to finally fulfill those traveling dreams.

thanks, i only have 18 more lbs to go :]
and i hate my life for a multitude of reasons, basically the situation i'm in right now due to a multitude of factors. xd

i love traveling surprised . i'm hoping to go to australia this winter. my teacher went to thailand a few years ago, and peru. she hopes to go to africa soon too. i think that is one thing i really admired about her, beside the fact that she's SMOKING heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
I hope to publish a book. I've dreamed of being an author, so publishing a book would be the great accomplishment of fulfilling that dream. While I do hope that sells well, I don't expect it to become more big bestseller or anything... though that would be a nice surprise. 3nodding

Something else I hope to do in my life is travel. There's various places I've wanted to travel to, but haven't had the time... or money... to do any of it. Hopefully someday I'll be able to finally fulfill those traveling dreams.

and i hate my life for a multitude of reasons, basically the situation i'm in right now due to a multitude of factors. xd

i love traveling surprised . i'm hoping to go to australia this winter. my teacher went to thailand a few years ago, and peru. she hopes to go to africa soon too. i think that is one thing i really admired about her, beside the fact that she's SMOKING heart

Good luck on losing the rest of the weight. 3nodding

Hmm... well, hopefully things will get better for you.

I want to travel to the U.K., specifically England, Ireland and Scotland. I have heritage coming from Ireland and Scotland, so that would be cool to travel to my ancestors' homelands. And I've always had an interest in England, so it would be cool to go there. 3nodding And, of course, there's a whole bunch of other places I want to travel to, but the U.K. is the major location I really want to go to.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:24 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm
I can't believe how soon the end of Fall term is coming up. Wow-sers!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:37 pm
It was fun driving to and from school today while listening to my Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban soundtrack. 3nodding Especially during the Knight Bus song. It just timed out right that it would do the fast music while I was driving and then the slow part and halt moment while I was slowing down to a stop sign or slowing down to go around a corner. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm
I've been listening to the fan-made created Deathly Hallows soundtrack by Isaias Garcia. Very impressive. Makes me wonder how it'll compare to the real soundtrack when the real one is released.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 pm
*works on her "A Scandal in Bohemia" play project for 19th C. Lit. class*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:31 pm
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie

Good luck on losing the rest of the weight. 3nodding

Hmm... well, hopefully things will get better for you.

I want to travel to the U.K., specifically England, Ireland and Scotland. I have heritage coming from Ireland and Scotland, so that would be cool to travel to my ancestors' homelands. And I've always had an interest in England, so it would be cool to go there. 3nodding And, of course, there's a whole bunch of other places I want to travel to, but the U.K. is the major location I really want to go to.

eh, england is all right, at least london is. ireland and scotland sound good for a visit though.

i need to wash my hair soon  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Hmm... I might have to revise on how much of this story I'm going to transform into a play... because there's no way I'm going to print off a 10+ page script. I'm going to ask my teacher tomorrow if it's alright of do only selections of the story and transform them into a play, rather than the entire thing. I might be able to save some paper going that route. sweatdrop  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games