Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:29 pm
bixyl looked over at the weaopon " cool toy huh? what it cost yea 5 munny?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:36 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl looked over at the weaopon " cool toy huh? what it cost yea 5 munny?
berry giggles."bixyll what happened before? i was sleeping then the guy came then it a blank from that moment to when i met jak and daxter."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
the bell rang on Recca's staff, recca pointed the staff in a direction, and a beam of pure light, and a being of darkness appeared, and was hit with the beam. the being died.
"whoa. how could you tell the being was there? i didn't sense it."
"womethings has changed about me, i don't think i can go into dark angel anymore"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:42 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
the bell rang on Recca's staff, recca pointed the staff in a direction, and a beam of pure light, and a being of darkness appeared, and was hit with the beam. the being died.
"womethings has changed about me, i don't think i can go into dark angel anymore"
"really?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"really?"
recca took off his tekkou, and nothing happened, "yup no more dark angel," he put the tekkou back on, and took off the bangels, he wen't light angel, "well i still have this"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:52 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"really?"
recca took off his tekkou, and nothing happened, "yup no more dark angel," he put the tekkou back on, and took off the bangels, he wen't light angel, "well i still have this"
"i see...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:56 pm
Recca's bell rang again, and Recca put up a shield, just as it came up, a beam of darkness hit it, Recca countered with a beam of light, killing the darkness shooter  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:58 pm
MrAsianK
Recca's bell rang again, and Recca put up a shield, just as it came up, a beam of darkness hit it, Recca countered with a beam of light, killing the darkness shooter
"where are all these being comeing from?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:00 pm
"those wer samll bits of bixyll's darkness that have broken off, it's a sign that the darkness won't be there much longer, the reason i can sense them, is still a mystery to me"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:04 pm
MrAsianK
"those wer samll bits of bixyll's darkness that have broken off, it's a sign that the darkness won't be there much longer, the reason i can sense them, is still a mystery to me"
"ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:27 pm
the bell rang again, and recca kill a few more beings  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:27 pm
*picks up laptop and starts typing even though his eyes were closed* hmm  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:35 pm
the dark beings attacked berry and she flew back and hit the wall ".....help ......me..."she fells down and was knocked out  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:01 pm
Recca's staff turned into it's scythe form, and he started hacking down dark being without even touching them, one nearly hit him, but he cast a shield just in time. Recca rose into the air, and began to shine light, and the darkness beings died out.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Berry was still knocked out  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games