Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:32 pm
Oh? Don't tell me you are still soliciting loans . . . ? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:33 pm
No. surprised  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Good, cause while I am in no hurry to get it back, you still owe me 1.6K already. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:34 pm
Oh yeah! I had forgotton! eek Damnit, back to gaia fishing. crying  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:39 pm
Badmouths me, and forgets he owes me money. *sighs* Don't worry about it Tana. I would not want to subject you to such stupidity as Gaia fishing.

I hate real fishing. How could that be exciting? Much less virtual fishing. ugh. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:41 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Badmouths me, and forgets he owes me money. *sighs* Don't worry about it Tana. I would not want to subject you to such stupidity as Gaia fishing.

I hate real fishing. How could that be exciting? Much less virtual fishing. ugh. xp

I love fishing in any form ^.^ it's easy when I can easily make 180 gold+ on one round of gaia fishing. surprised  

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:43 pm
Tanakietsu
Talon the Diamond Star

I love fishing in any form ^.^ it's easy when I can easily make 180 gold+ on one round of gaia fishing. surprised

stare I hate you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:44 pm
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
Talon the Diamond Star

stare I hate you.

What'd I do? eek  

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:45 pm
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
Talon the Diamond Star

stare I hate you.

What'd I do? eek

I was joking around. sweatdrop I dont really hate you.
It is because you can make so much money on fishing. The only thing I ever catch are boots, cans, and guppies.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:47 pm
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
Talon the Diamond Star

stare I hate you.

What'd I do? eek

It is because you can make so much money on fishing. The only thing I ever catch are boots, cans, and guppies.

That's because you fish at Bassken Lake I fish at Durem Reclamation Whatever. I also use a performance rod, but I use F bait.  

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:48 pm
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
Talon the Diamond Star

stare I hate you.

What'd I do? eek

That's because you fish at Bassken Lake I fish at Durem Reclamation Whatever. I also use a performance rod, but I use F bait.

I cant catch a thing at that place!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:50 pm
I used to get the same amount at Durem with the basic rod. All you need is patience and practice. That's what I did. Gradually work from place to place.
Bassken
Port of Gambino
Durem

That's from easiest to Hardest.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:51 pm
I sent the gold Talon. I still have 100 gold left! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:54 pm
Thanks Tana . . . though you did not have to yet. sweatdrop I only mentioned it in jest, not in demand.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:55 pm
That's okay, I just tripled my gold amount cause of fishing. surprised  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games