Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 am
No, I'm serious. If you said that you wished I died on a pit of spikes, or eaten by zombies, I wouldn't care, because those things don't happen. But stuff like AIDS, or whatnot aren't really a joke. I don't wish that stuff upon people, unless I mean it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:22 am
Of course. I promise to make my death threats more imaginative from now on. heart

I wish to start a thread. But. I fear on what I'm actually allowed to post.  

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:39 am
Well, then, what's it about?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 am
Song dedication to different themes, settings, and characters. You know, like: "OMFG this song is SO BARRY: [song put here]." Links may be provided to preview or download the song. I think it's a neat idea, because I'm always listening to my music and thinking to myself, "hot diggity! This song REALLY reminds me of Saddler."

I also wonder if it's already been made. In that case, I am completely unoriginal.  

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:56 am
It's like, the 6th from the top, not including the stickies. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12087171

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 pm
Okay, so after playing DMC4 for like an hour, I'm totally not impressed.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Well, that's to be expected of Capcom at this point, same with Square Enix. See, what they don't get is... Just because they invest money in the project, and yes, the games might be well produced, polished, with no glitches, and smooth gameplay... That still makes them cookie cutter. It's like, if you have a Britney Spears CD, it might be recorded in an expensive studio, mastered, remastered, with the most popular producers on the beats, but it's still gonna be the same mainstream cookie cutter garbage. Same with movies. And same with games. DMC4 is the ideal example.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:09 am
Oh. My. God. That was like the worst ******** week ever. But, I managed to get my computer fixed, so I am BACK!

I missed so much. D:  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Hey! I'm at my bro's college for the weekend since they're having Sibs and Kids weekend. Dude, last night I went to my first college party. But fear not: I turned down all alcohol and chances for laidness! And we're doing it again tonight, only my bro's probably gonna drink this time. Guess I'll be walking him back to his dorm. sweatdrop But it's awesome here. My bro's roommate puked up a lung but insisted he wasn't drunk before passing out, at the party my bro's hockey buddies literally ripped my pants off. They were old and easily torn, so I had to wear the host's shorts. xd

Everyone but my bro and I was shitfaced beyond recognition... It was hilarious. One of his hockey buddies got laid, and another got head from one girl and screwed another. Went to bed at about 3:45 AM, woke up about 11:45, went to breakfast, played some Halo 3 on his other hockey buddy's 360, and now playing GHIII on my Wii in his room The college life ******** rules dude. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:03 pm
Of course, I'm sure you got a lot of offers to get laid, huh? Nothing those college chicks like more than jailbait, eh?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:58 pm
Biohazard, was that I dare say sarcasm and lots of it?

Canas Renvall
Hey! I'm at my bro's college for the weekend since they're having Sibs and Kids weekend. Dude, last night I went to my first college party. But fear not: I turned down all alcohol and chances for laidness! And we're doing it again tonight, only my bro's probably gonna drink this time. Guess I'll be walking him back to his dorm. sweatdrop But it's awesome here. My bro's roommate puked up a lung but insisted he wasn't drunk before passing out, at the party my bro's hockey buddies literally ripped my pants off. They were old and easily torn, so I had to wear the host's shorts. xd
I detect gay homo rape.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:31 pm
Of course... I mean, unless I'm wrong, and college chicks really DO like to help themselves to some jailbait, in which case I severely missed out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:47 pm
>> No they like nice guys with big dicks. So I don't think your missing out. Neither do I.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Or it could be that they were too drunk to really give a s**t.  

Elliot Salem

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:42 pm
Psychotic_Relations
>> No they like nice guys with big dicks. So I don't think your missing out. Neither do I.

Hey. Watch it. I'm a college chick, y'know... stare  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games