Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:54 am
Haha good plan SYFFER. Speaking of which does anyone have a spare 150k they can lend me so I can buy a joker hat? Thanks. ^_^ Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 pm
altairabove has been accepted into the guild ^__^ Although it's more like he was invited by me to the guild and joined xd Same difference. Would have posted this earlier but I just got back from my grandparents' cottage.

Now I'm off to catch up on all that I missed...  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:46 pm
Onoj
Haha good plan SYFFER. Speaking of which does anyone have a spare 150k they can lend me so I can buy a joker hat? Thanks. ^_^ Lol
They're that much now!? surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:50 pm
thaxul
Onoj
They're that much now!? surprised

And so begins another impossible dream for imyavie.... crying  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:58 pm
What do you mean? Last week they were 250k.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:58 pm
Sorry Onoj, I've only got 20k. xp  

Zurgi

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:51 pm
Onoj

Yes, it is randomly lying around here and that's why I look so damn rich rolleyes
You could always try and go on a quest or something 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:45 pm
ChewySkywalker
Onoj

Yes, it is randomly lying around here and that's why I look so damn rich rolleyes
You could always try and go on a quest or something 3nodding

Too much work. Lol
I think I will just get enough gold to buy angelic bracelets and a GPin and I will call it quits.
The jester hats will come down soon enough. Speaking of which does anyone want to buy my tickets? I think I have 1000. I am not even going to use them so I don't know why I have them.  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:56 pm
Onoj
Oh sure 3nodding pocket change *looks in pockets*... Do you take bits of string? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:36 am
Yay got G Pin and Angelic Bracelet so I am calling it quits. Lol  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:19 pm
Thinking of selling my OMG hat. I have no more use for it now as I just can't make any outfits with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:32 pm
Onoj
Thinking of selling my OMG hat. I have no more use for it now as I just can't make any outfits with it.

Reaaaly? *big huge eyes*
For how much?  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:00 am
Onoj
Or, you could just give it to me? cry

Wait until the deflation is over, because if you sell it now, the prices are going to rise again soon and you'll feel ripped off.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:04 am
thaxul
Onoj
Or, you could just give it to me? cry

Wait until the deflation is over, because if you sell it now, the prices are going to rise again soon and you'll feel ripped off.

I was thinking about that but the only thing I really want to do with it is sell it for items. The ones I really want are the jester hat, the penguin slippers, and a JU Shirt '03. So I don't think I am going to get a pure offer.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:36 am
I'd give you penguin slippers for it! But Glorfy has mine. xP  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games