Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Inoeth

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm
Hiya! I be the pirate of pancakes past! But you can just call me Ino. Im 14 (As of Saturday) but I have the mind of a 16 year old. In both the mature and immature ways. I like cake. And food. Oh! And Oxygen! And Avenged Sevenfold! I have crazy spanish dragons in my head telling me everything to say. But I dont speak Spanish, so its hard to understand them sometimes. But in all seriousness...pancakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 pm
Welcome new folks! :3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Midori Arai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 pm
Gah... can't believe I forgot to post here. My name is Louis, I live in Michigan. I'm good irl friends with Riyoushi Bloodfire, ask her about our slow decent into insanity together! And my dad is currently watching a video of a baby laughing. WTF?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm
Welcome, Louis, it's nice to meet you!
I hope you enjoy our guild. c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm
I'm Rambo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 am
Harro Everyun! How are you? Why Sank you! I'm Brandon and you might've knew someone that went by the username rubber man 666 in this guild. Well I was rubber man 666 but I lost my accessibility to that account and thus created Swordsman of Roses. To be exact on how I can't access my other account is because 1. I forgot my password and 2. My family disconnected our earthlink account so I couldn't request a new password because that was the email address I signed up with for rubber man 666.

Anyways I'm back and hopefully those that do remember me as rubber man 666 will welcome be back with open arms and ....SQUIRREL! Must whack squirrel with stick! They be evil because they steal your food and love to gnaw on peoples' groins!  

Swordsman of Roses

3,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xGears-of-War Fr3ak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm
Um... Hello.. lol.
Im Hailey.. and...
I like to rawr ^o^~*rawr!*

I like waffles... <33 and ... yeea XD
Idk.. im confused now....
Uhh..... yeah.. lol.
i also like to pretend im a starfish x3 cuz thats always fun to do...
So yea, any questions jus Pm me ^^
And i also like having new friends :3 *nod* *nod*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm
We can be friends Hailey ^_^ *glomps and cuddles Hailey*  

Swordsman of Roses

3,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xGears-of-War Fr3ak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm
omg yay!!! *cuddles bk* ^o^~♫  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:07 pm
i'm ryley.i'm a squirrel(llama steals my cupcake)GIVE ME BACK MY CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream (inaudible annoying screams to the llamas ears).anyway, i'm emo/goth, but i'm really smart and nice.i love being random, even though sometimes i feel like there's no point in anything.i do it just so my friends don't have to deal with my sadness, but when they laugh and fall out of their chairs( which they happen to do alot, which is weird)it makes it ok. dramallama LLLLLLLLAMMAAAAAAAZ!  

emogirllost

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm
Welcome to the guild, Ryley!
It's really nice to meet you. c:
You sound kinda like me, in all honesty, which I find intriguing~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 am
*poof*
Oh, hai! *waves*

My name is Pankake, but I love WAFFLES.

Random Fun Factz:
~I'm an uber nerd. *adjusts glasses*
~All things cute amuse me. 4laugh
~Alice in Wonderland is the BEST THING EVER! Do not argue this fact; you will not win. ^_^
~I'm obsessed with JRock. *droolz*
~I'm 24... and could possibly be the oldest Gaian in this guild. O_o

Hmm... That is all for now, I suppose.

Bai!

*poofs away*  

KawaiiPankake

Kaderin the Cold

2,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm
I got you beat Pancake. I'm 36. I'll be 37 in July.

Um... My name is Kaderin and I love Chocolate!!!
I know I'm kinda old to be playing this game but I don't care what anybody else thinks of me. They all think I'm insane anyway. So do the doctors, they keep trying to fit me for some kind of jacket....hmm... confused
I'm a Valkyrie/Vampire and my BFF is a witch and her mate is a werewolf...a freaking Monster Mash!!
I'm kinda shy to begin with but I like meeting new people and hope that I don't scare them away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm
Kaderin the Cold
I got you beat Pancake. I'm 36. I'll be 37 in July.

Um... My name is Kaderin and I love Chocolate!!!
I know I'm kinda old to be playing this game but I don't care what anybody else thinks of me. They all think I'm insane anyway. So do the doctors, they keep trying to fit me for some kind of jacket....hmm... confused
I'm a Valkyrie/Vampire and my BFF is a witch and her mate is a werewolf...a freaking Monster Mash!!
I'm kinda shy to begin with but I like meeting new people and hope that I don't scare them away.

Touche! xd : I felt the same about thinking I was a little old for this, but I don't care either. My fiance think it's cute and everyone else just thinks I'm a nerd. O_o

My doctor's are also trying to fit me for a jacket of some sort... I wonder what it all means...  

KawaiiPankake

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 pm
You guys are part of the white jacket fitting club, too?! :'D
Nice to meet you Kaderin and Pankake. :3
And Kaderin, I'm a vampire, cat, entirely not human but not entirely certain about all my parts other than the previously mentioned kinda mix-up kid. ;D
Nice to meet a fellow non-human in these parts. 3nodding
ANYway, I hope you both enjoy the guild, most of us are part of the white jacket fitting club. [B

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games