Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 pm
KazElli
Mai smiled as she said "we both know the clone jutsu and replacement"
Mai then pulled out her katanas one in each hand.

Yumi pulled out her katars and just like Mai one in each hand then she said "Tera the transformation jutsu seems pointess but we still have to learn it right?" Yumi then dashed forward and tried to stab Mai.

Mai did a back flip over Yumi then she winked as she slashed with her katanas.

Yumi then blocked both with her katanas by deflecting them into the ground.

"So thats the only one you dont know." Tera said as she spat out the clay she was chewing and created a Clone that would explode.
"Here are the seals for transformation jutsu." tera said smiling as she did it while her clone ran off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm
((Wait, I get it now. haha.))

Kisho seeing this all in a slower pace anyone could really see, let his wings come out and then he curled in a ball, and let the wings cover him entirely. Since his wings were reinforced with chakra the tendrils could not get to Kisho but rather attack his wings.

Ducttape_Bandit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:07 pm
(it took u that long to get it?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm
((As you can tell, im not the brightest bulb in the box. Rock who do you all remember from the old leaf days. I wanna see if you remember me. haha))

Ducttape_Bandit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:19 pm
(You did the same thing as rock... stare )

Aa the previous battle he had, was coming to the same outcome, he laughed. The shadow caught Kisho's shadow and Koi stood upright. The wings then would go to normal. The tendrill dome then was retracted and all tendrills went back into Koi. He began to walk forward until Koi and Kisho were right in front of each other. "If you cry, you lose." He said as he pulled out a kunai. Kisho had the kunai in the same pocket that he had, and he Koi took the kunai and put it to his throat. Kisho did the same.

(a little more then three posts... owe well.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm
((Holy s**t thats what that was. =P Ohwell. haha its only a spar.))

Kisho being one not to really cry, sighed and assumed defeat.

Ducttape_Bandit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:25 pm
Koi took the kunai away from his throat and dispelled the jutsu. "You did good young one." He said as he patted the boys back. "Anyone else want to spar? I promise to make them longer!" Koi said hoping someone would hear. He then began to slowly walk away, allowing someone to answer.

(if nobody posts by tomorrow, then I'll post at the gates. I am not sure whom I am siding with. Good or Evil?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 pm
((Lol. I can't read worth crap.))

Kisho sighed, his wings retracting back into his body. He grabbed his shirt from earlier and put it back on. Then he sat down on a tree and began to watch the other people in the training grounds.

Ducttape_Bandit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:36 pm
(Too bad Mizu hates Koi. The new surprise will be awesome for her... somewhat.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm
((Eh? Sooner or later i'll go into a Naruto version of a DBZ hyperbolic timechamber. haha.))

Ducttape_Bandit

KazElli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Mai happily agreed and tried to transform into Tera but ended up retaining her hair style.
"OOpsie" She said giggling.

Yumi on the other hand noticed that a clone ran off she wanted to follow but she was still supposed to do her training so she tried to transform into Tera but she retained her clothing.

(1/2)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Kisho started walking away towards home.

Ducttape_Bandit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 pm
Koisu Nara
(Too bad Mizu hates Koi. The new surprise will be awesome for her... somewhat.)

(of course she hates koi....she has stitches b/c of u...but there is like a 30-45% of chance she still likes u.... stare and wat surprise?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm
WildSpiderKiller
((As you can tell, im not the brightest bulb in the box. Rock who do you all remember from the old leaf days. I wanna see if you remember me. haha))

(well i think i remeber you...ur username)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu laied down on the floor. "I've got to do this often." Mizu said as she did Battle Medtition.She fell asleep for 30 sec as she started to heal her wound.She woke up and put her mask on. "As I said before i will ger him back." Mizu said as she put her hands under her head.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games